Review of the movie "Templar's hit" by Sandi

Reviews of BigJohn's "Anne's Dreams" as well as its predecessor, "Annabelle's Fantasy", should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Review of the movie "Templar's hit" by Sandi

Post by Sandi »

BigJohn,

I have to say that I LOVE "Templar's Hit"!!!

Sexual foreplay, twice really, between Sophie and Ildiko, the first time serving as a delicious harbinger for the second time.

There is something about twirling a sharp fingernail into a bare navel that 'gets me' every time as foreplay! And fore-shadowing.....lol! Even as a Viewer, I was squirming as Sophie was doing that to Ildi, and never stopped being 'that interested throughout the movie. Perfect beginning, BigJohn, just ideal.

Three deaths, one by knife, two by bullet. One by bullets is to a naked woman, the other two are clothed with bare midriff, one in bra and panties, one in cut-off top and pants.

Lovely combinations, Sir!

And Ildiko's LOOK as that revengeful sister is priceless! Even better and much longer than in your movie Die Nasty, where she looks down with that look and gun in her hand, to the woman she believes lies plugged and helpless under her, with the sneering words of "NObody f..ks with me, Bitch!"....just before she takes from below three quick shots into her naked belly and expires in an exquisite surrender scene on her back on that couch! But she's even better with the look here, and actually gets to take OUT the other woman this time.

Love that sneer...love it. If I am playing her victim, it is JUST what I want to feel from her...especially if I am the one who killed her sister...it makes it so much more intense...i.e. the sexual surrender that much more intense because it's surrender to a POWER I cannot resist.

I LOVE that look, it really makes it a 'real' emotion....REVENGE for her sister!...OH yeah....and boy does she take extended revenge! Just...as in the foreplay earlier with Sophie she promised to do, to make it sloooooooow and lingering.

And so she does!

So while I personally generally like to surrender in the end, the image of the POWERFUL woman killer is often missed in Producer videos, IMHO. Not enough emotion...or pleasure or satisfaction in the face of the killer. That, Sir, is certainly NOT the case here!...lol.

What happens from there, I'll leave to the imagination of any other future purchasers of this movie, but I have to say it ranks as a 9-10 for my preferences, anyway! One knife death in the navel, extended, and even though there is a bit more blood (but not too much) than I usually enjoy, seeing it almost bubble out of Monica's belly as the belly is squeezed in her final throes...something clear to see in the movie!......and her belly almost convulses into a 'roll' rather than just her actual flat tummy, so that caused me to 'feel' that one more intensely also.

And the naked gunshot death includes breast and nipple shots plus a finishing belly shot with an excellent grimace, and the bran and panties single bullet gunshot is a perfect ending to it all.....all tying back to that initial foreplay.

Consider this a 'review' if you wish....LOL....but as soon as I saw the Title with Templar's name in it, it was a 'must have' for me....and I assure you and your actresses that I am NOT disappointed, to say the least!

But don't tell Templar I complimented him, please. His own head could become quite swelled, you know. :lol2: :clap:

Sandi

Thanks for the heads-up on it!

It's a Winner.

Sandi