AnnesDreams One Shot is Not Enough Review

Reviews of BigJohn's "Anne's Dreams" as well as its predecessor, "Annabelle's Fantasy", should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

iffy
What is your main fetish?: Actual Necro, stabbing, guro
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was linked from dolcettish.com, and this forum looked good.
Referral: bigjohn

AnnesDreams One Shot is Not Enough Review

Post by iffy »

One Shot is Not Enough

Girls: Crista and Chrissy

Length: 5:57

Plot: A curvy woman (Crista) is lying on her bed, when an assassin (CHrissy) enters. The assasin walks up to the other and

shoves a pistol in her face, telling her to stand up. Crista gets up and asks why she didn't just shoot her outright, to which the reply is that she wanted her to know who killed her. Chrissy then fires into Crista's belly, causing her to fall back onto the bed. Confident that her job is done, the assassin then begins to go through some papers on the desk, unaware that Crista is regaining consciousness. Crista sees her killer's back turned and has just enough time to strangle her before slumping back on the bed and finally expiring.

Screens:
"I wanted you to know who killed you."
Ouch!
Avenging one's own death.

The pros: The shooting is done well, some small blood trickles from the wound. Both girls are quite pretty, I'm personally a fan of Crista's curves. Also, we get a no-survivors video, two-for-one if you will; I always like those.

The cons: We don't really get any idea of why they are killing each other, although that's not a big deal for most I imagine. If strangling is more your thing, this might be a little sparse for you as the focus is on the shooting victim most of the time.

Impressions: I liked this death scene; I vastly prefer shooting deaths over strangling, so that was my focus here. Also, I like the no-survivors videos; I tend to imagine the police or a boyfriend showing up a few hours later to happen on the scene, and what they would think of it.
smudger

Re: AnnesDreams One Shot is Not Enough Review

Post by smudger »

Against that, I feel that all too often mixed method clips end up trying to satisfy more people but only cause frustration to more; there may be some of us who are not fussy about method, but I reckon most are specific- shooting, OR asphyx, OR stabbing, etc!