Blood Money by Ruemorgue

Reviews of Hank's Rue Morgue films, as well as the Grey Panther Films produced with Tommy Gun and Hank's Rumsprings Films, should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

smudger

Blood Money by Ruemorgue

Post by smudger »

This was the latest clip from Rue Morgue aka Roadkill aka Grey Panther, but basically I think Hank!

On the plot synopsis- four girls meet in a warehouse to divvy up some stolen cash, find an excuse to get their kit off, and then have a stand-up gunfight from which none escape alive.... the shoot fans such as myself must be drooling!

And yet I still felt a few pangs of regret, having watched it, that to some degree opportunities were missed....

Not that it was in any way bad... it wasn't. It was good. It's only my personal opinion, but it simply might have been better.

The scene is set well, with the girls having to strip on the pretext that they have to be sure no-one's wearing a wire. Already I'm getting excited as RyAnne, to my mind the sexiest actress currently appearing anywhere, exposes her magnificent breasts....

First class photography, as we have come to expect from this producer, means everything is crystal clear... then it all kicks off!

And to some degree, that is, for me at any rate, where I felt a degree of disappointment. The SFX were good, though I am not a fan of the rather unrealistic "blood splash" that was a feature of the Gruntfilm clips. But once the wound is inflicted I don't think anyone is better than Hank at the make-up effects. However I felt that when making a fetish movie, a little more thought needs to be given to where you place the shots. The obvious main targets are the breasts and belly; and the former, in this one, were really somewhat neglected. I was really waiting for RyAnne in particular to take at least one fully in one of her great mammaries... but I waited in vain. There were only hits in the fringes of the breast on all of them- and none took any shot through what I would call the meat... this does tend to be a feature of too many of Hank's films judging by the stills and the ones I have, though, equally, there are others (T men springs to mind) where he scores maximum points on this aspect. Just check out Paul KHP's stuff- for him a shot in the breast meant exactly that! No messing about!

A good cast of four women might have allowed for a bit of variation to suit all tastes- but here it didn't happen, and for Tirrza not to have any visible wounds at all once again was an anticlimax....

But that's only my own opinion, though if more of you would like to see the holes in the tits nearer the centre- make yourselves heard and Hank is the sort of producer who will listen!

All in all, that's my only quibble about a clip that features good plot, good acting by the ladies concerned, good production values, (the slo mo was really good) and is well worth the entrance fee. I would rate it an 8 out of 10. Now if RyAnne had been shot in the middle of her boobs... you'd have got an 11 out of 10! :lol2:

But what pleases me most is that we are getting some gunfight clips now as opposed to the all too many "helpless victim" types. More please!!!
Rue Morgue

Re: Blood Money by Ruemorgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, Smudger. I'll try and make sure that we have some shots placed in the "mammaries" in some future productions. I will be doing some Western gunfights this coming spring.

This particular video was a custom, so the bullets were placed mostly where they were requested. No breast hits were specified. :frown:

I have one shootout in the can, but it's pretty much of a gun fun one with no wounds at all. There will be some digital hits, but I have noted your comments regarding their "size and scale" and will try to keep from getting carried away. LOL.

Then we have the saloon shootout, also a gun fun with no wounds. but your favorite, RyAnne is a featured victim :yes:

Hank
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by smudger »

Sorry Hank didn't realise it was a custom, so obviously the "customer is always right" on those. Look forward to your future productions, its really good to see a crop of gunfight type clips be they Western or modern! :yes:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Smudger, my thanks also for the comments... Having written T-Men, and working on an update of the production with some new material that will add to the fun, I agree that this was one of the great breast hits and wounds. We're working on a new shoot in Las Vegas this winter, and I'll make sure we get something that goes there, and then one better...!

In the meantime, Blue will be releasing "The Glass Key" as part of our collaborative Tommygun's Noir Theatre work in a few weeks. Debbie D does a spectacular acting job in this noir piece, taking a couple of hits in her nice chest. Hope you'll find this to be a pleasing addition also!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
gold

Blood Money is Money

Post by gold »

Like Smudger i liked this video but also was impressed with the attention to detail. The Grey Panthers did with this concept.First of all the models were all stars and they delivered a quality performance in which timing was everything. You witness a wild Bunch shooting with dangerous females.In some way the slo mo action was better and the demise of the bare vixens was worthy of a Peckenpal award.Each model tried to outshine the others performance and so it was hard to pick a favorite. The highlight of the video is the FX and the slow mo reactions. Savanah for eg (great reactions)is shot in the torso and breast with FX that is so realistic that you dont expect anymore like it..However, the entire gang meets a similar fate and each and everyone stands by itself. Its like having 4 videos for a price of one.In addition these are some of the best models on the net.and the Camera does not spare any film..Rayane really gives it her all and is erotic hot and delivers some great lines along with a sensual :clap: :approve: presentation that is fantastic. The closeups and final reactions by all is better then a Hollywood script. What i also like is the Grey Panther vision of what makes a good shooting Video.It will only get better. The best way to rate this one is to view it. Its just a well made and directed production.. :approve: :clap: