"SYCC #42: Unarmed and Dangerous" (Cameron) is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #42: Unarmed and Dangerous" (Cameron) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Cameron returns this Friday as an agent who tries to terminate a male agent. A gunfight ensues that she wins. Finally, she comes out of hiding to taunt and finish off her quarry, dressed in short skirt and tight top, BUT he has one other card to play. He pulls out a second hidden gun, and blows a hole in her gut. Cameron becomes unarmed and he suddenly becomes dangerous as he takes his time but slowly blasts her to death as she writhes in pain!

In addition to the bullet in the belly, Cameron takes one in the breast. After a wallslide to the floor and a sexy panty show as she writhes in pain, he steps up close, presses the gun barrel into her other breast and pulls the trigger. What a fantastic reaction from Cameron to the sudden and sexy killshot!

Another great performance by Cameron in another awesome Scotland Cold Cases episode!
Unarmed and Dangerous poster copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 1 copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 2 copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 3 copy.jpg
Don't miss Cameron in this excellent shooting video!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #42: Unarmed and Dangerous" (Cameron) is Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

You’ve only gone and gotten me all hyped up with anxious anticipation once again.

Merely mentioning Cameron’s ‘fantastic reaction’ to that final fatal bullet has made me go all funny.

You always seem to know exactly the right thing to say, to turn a guy on, Blue! :roll:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:29 am You’ve only gone and gotten me all hyped up with anxious anticipation once again.

Merely mentioning Cameron’s ‘fantastic reaction’ to that final fatal bullet has made me go all funny.

You always seem to know exactly the right thing to say, to turn a guy on, Blue! :roll:
Well, I'm only describing what's in this awesome video and how Cameron really turns me on! This girl is gorgeous and captivating! Don't miss her latest exploit in "Unarmed and Dangerous" coming Friday!

We start with a gunfight...
Unarmed and dangerous still 4 copy.jpg
Then, she takes control...
Unarmed and dangerous still 13.psd copy.jpg
Then out comes his little friend...
Unarmed and dangerous still 15.psd copy.jpg
Now, he makes Cameron pay for her overconfidence!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Ecstatically I’m cogitating cerebral conjurings concerning cruelly cutting down a confident Cameron Drew.

And it’s only Tuesday! :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Cameron returns Friday as a female agent who tries to terminate a male agent. A gunfight ensues that she wins. Finally, she comes out of hiding to taunt and finish off her quarry, dressed in short skirt and tight top, BUT he has one other card to play. He pulls out a second hidden gun, and blows a hole in her gut. Cameron becomes unarmed and he suddenly becomes dangerous as he takes his time but slowly blasts her to death as she writhes in pain!

Another great performance by Cameron in another awesome Scotland Cold Cases episode!
Unarmed and dangerous still 16.psd copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 17.psd copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 18.psd copy.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Coming to you Tomorrow... when I'm sure you will be cumming watching this one!
Unarmed and dangerous still 19.psd copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 20.psd copy.jpg
Don't miss "Unarmed and Dangerous" starring Cameron!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #42: Unarmed and Dangerous" (Cameron) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Cameron returns as an agent who tries to terminate a male agent. A gunfight ensues that she wins. Finally, she comes out of hiding to taunt and finish off her quarry, dressed in short skirt and tight top, BUT he has one other card to play. He pulls out a second hidden gun, and blows a hole in her gut. Cameron becomes unarmed and he suddenly becomes dangerous as he takes his time but slowly blasts her to death with two breast hits as she writhes in pain!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1410
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... dangerous/
Unarmed and dangerous still 21.psd copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 24.psd copy.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I really love this one, Blue. The murder sequence is jalapeño hot. :mad:

Lighting and photography are fabulous, as are the editing and digital effects.

It’s a lot better than I had anticipated from the posters. ( Not sure why that should’ve been so. )

Cameron proves she can confidently deliver dialogue and develop a convincing characterisation.
( Her ruthless hitwoman persona is particularly sexy. )

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again :
This girl needs to be paired up with an equally strong female, for an all-out, full-on, double season finale.
Splash out a few extra pesos, Blue, and make those final 2 masterpieces you are now on the periphery of.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Cameron returns as an agent who tries to terminate a male agent. A gunfight ensues that she wins. Finally, she comes out of hiding to taunt and finish off her quarry, dressed in short skirt and tight top, BUT he has one other card to play. He pulls out a second hidden gun, and blows a hole in her gut. Cameron becomes unarmed and he suddenly becomes dangerous as he takes his time but slowly blasts her to death with two breast hits as she writhes in pain!

Get it here:
Unarmed and dangerous still 22.psd copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 23.psd copy.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

HOnestly, Blue, after seeing Cameron's performance in this, I am convinced even more that you should make her a super-sexy supoer-powered villianess. If needs be create a whole new one, I am sure she could pull it off.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Get it here:
During the gunfight, Cameron takes off her shoes to move around more quietly.
Unarmed and dangerous still 6 copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 7 copy.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com