BLUESTONE STORE OPEN but Visa NO LONGER Accepted!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: BLUESTONE STORE CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS!!!

Post by gold »

Blue your site is like this season ,dark now but it gets lighter each day,Server up and a vault full of energy to light a fire. Hold until relieved
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, the new server is up and running at 6 times the speed of the old one. So, downloads should be faster too!

The Silk 'N Blood store is undergoing an entire re-building from the ground up. If you see some strange coding there, it simply results from the re-built store being moved to the location of the defunct OSCommerce store. I went for a top-of-the-line store that allows for all sorts of automated functions, such as storewide or individual sales. When I get back on-line, part of the re-launch will be a storewide sale. There will be lots of warning, but remember, you snooze... you lose! ;-)

In line with my new lower profile advertising initiative, Bluestone's new policy will be to advertise on FF, the Dark Spot and The Dark Fetish message boards only. FF advertising will continue to be on the hidden "What's New at Bluestone's" forum, i.e. for FF members only. In this negative ebiller climate, more advertising is not going to be a good thing for our type of sites, because it will simply attract more attention from the wrong people. Other producers are free to advertise as they wish, but from now on Bluestone advertising will be limited on the net. I have indicated to fellow webmaster Geno that I will keep DeadSkirts' members informed here and there about the goings on at the Bluestone sites, but I won't be announcing specific releases and posting promo pics on DS. This is, of course, contingent upon Geno approving my new DS membership application, since I haven't posted there since my original DS account was deleted a few months ago. If possible, I want to keep that sector of our community informed of the goings-on at the Bluestone sites, because they represent a large portion of our death fetish community.

The re-launch is still scheduled for the New Year... which will be here in only a few short weeks! Merry Christmas to All, and I'll see you in 2012!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

All the best Blue! Wishing you Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :approve:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for the well wishes, A_Bullet. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Bluestone wrote: I have indicated to fellow webmaster Geno that I will keep DeadSkirts' members informed here and there about the goings on at the Bluestone sites, but I won't be announcing specific releases and posting promo pics on DS. This is, of course, contingent upon Geno approving my new DS membership application, since I haven't posted there since my original DS account was deleted a few months ago. If possible, I want to keep that sector of our community informed of the goings-on at the Bluestone sites, because they represent a large portion of our death fetish community.

Unfortunately, my fellow webmaster did not accede to my request for a new DS account, preferring to leave the sock-puppet Bluestone account on active status instead. Since I'm not interested in using that tainted account under which Geno posted pretending to be me, I have decided to simply leave DeadSkirts out of my advertising plans altogether. After all, most of my DS fans have dual membership here anyway. I guess the rest will simply miss out on all of the festivities planned for the re-launch... or will have to find out through the grapevine. It's a shame, but it's Geno's board, so he makes the rules there, just like I make the rules here. I therefore will respect his decision, even though I do not agree that it is in the best interests of the DeadSkirts' members.

On a more positive note, my brand new "Silk 'N Blood" store is now fully built, but still closed pending activation of its payment module. Feel free to test drive it, and let me know what you think of it. It is at the same location as the old store right here: http://www.silknblood.com/store

More developments will be posted here as they reach fruition.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
nicknichols56

Post by nicknichols56 »

Any chance more complete descriptions of the action will be added in the future? Your productions are the best...I've bought several, but would probably do more if all had better descriptions.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

nicknichols56 wrote:Any chance more complete descriptions of the action will be added in the future? Your productions are the best...I've bought several, but would probably do more if all had better descriptions.
You mean better than those at the store, or better than those at the Silk Videos promo site?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
speak376

Post by speak376 »

have a merry christmas and a happy new year blue. hopefully next year will be a better year for you.
dyerveaccosse
What is your main fetish?: domination
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to share info and help people
Referral: google

Post by dyerveaccosse »

Hi.Nice board . My 1st time on femmefatalities.com. Looks like a pleasent crowd here.

(Pleasant only if everyone abides by the rules. The imbedded urls in your post have been removed. If you are here to enjoy the site... fine. If you are here to re-direct traffic for ulterior motives, we will show you the exit doors quite quickly!!! Admin)
nicknichols56

Post by nicknichols56 »

Regarding descriptions, the best info comes from discussions here, but don't cover all the available clips...not much at all for USKG...the store has very minimal descriptions compared to the others on Nicheclips...maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I'm not aware of other info sources besides here, your store and the Nicheclips listings.

Again, I think yours is some of the best work available.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

nicknichols56 wrote:Regarding descriptions, the best info comes from discussions here, but don't cover all the available clips...maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I'm not aware of other info sources besides here, your store and the Nicheclips listings.
Hi Nicknichols56,

Well, the Nicheclips' listings are more detailed than the store listings for sure, but the UKSG films are only on Nicheclips for a limited period of time. The best source of descriptions is on the Silk Videos promotional site, which has currently been taken down, but will be resurrected along with the "Silk 'N Blood" store in the New Year. That is where the most detailed descriptions will be posted. When it returns, it will be installed right here as part of the FF site.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Someone call Elvis, we're having a Blue Christmas after all! Well anyway, New Years isn't that far away and it is more than worth the wait. Have a happy and safe holiday Blue and everyone in the forums! See you all in the new year.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, ArcRaven!

I will be spending Christmas with the family, while still cracking the whip on the site developers. Tonight, I got the store ready for its re-launch sale... 10% off of everything at the store. You can see the new store here: http://www.silknblood.com/store, but it is still closed at present. The store-wide sale will be on for a full week following the re-launch of the Silk 'N Blood store. It'll be a late Christmas gift to my loyal fans! :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I just noticed that I never posted three of my noir-styled shooting scenes on Nicheclips, so I just posted "The Killing" there this morning, starring Tantalizing Tina and Kissable Kerie!

My Niche store is located here: http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=65

These two girls are soooo HOT in this one, and the blood flows freely! :yes:

Merry Christmas!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I just got the word from my software developers that the new store's billing platform has been delayed until January 30th. Hopefully, this will be the last delay, and the store will open on that day. This gives me a little more time to edit like crazy. When the store re-opens, it will immediately feature the long-awaited "Saga of the Rogue Agent" starring Suzi (a UKSG-Bluestone strangle video), "Mexican Stand-Off" featuring Tiffany and Suzi (a double shooting), "Pandora's Revenge" featuring death scenes by Tiffany, Kerie and Velvets, "White Angel 2" a UKSG-Bluestone co-production, and "A Vampire's Tale" featuring arrow deaths by Tiffany, Kerie and Velvets!!!! Also, there will be a new UKSG Classic video released! If that ain't a super resurrection kick-off for the new Bluestone sites, I don't know what is!!! :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com