Jessica's "Golden Silence" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Jessica's "Golden Silence" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, shooting and Jessica fans!

Here is another of our bonus shooting videos, starring none other than sexy, little Jessica! Finally, Jessica's back and performing a death scene for her adoring fans :yes:

It's only up on the members site until the end of the year, but it will continue to be featured as a ppv video at our Silk 'N Blood store!

Check it out here: http://www.silkvideos.com/season4.html

Enjoy!

Blue
http://www.silkvideos.com
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Jessica's "Golden Silence" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!

Post by gold »

Blue firrst thanks for giving members the bonus videos,all have been exceptional and quality as usual appreciated,Jessica truly deserves praise for redebuting and showing a new comfotable and if i may add a Hot performance in her roll play.She was great and seemed to react to the scenario with more stage presence and reaction.A more vocal performace along with great scripted lines was evident..Great video and reallyseemed she wanted to do it and gave it her all ...Great talent find and hope she is made aware of her contributions to the excellence of the production..G More jessica will be welcomed and maybe Petra can get even in the future. She owes her one I think EH
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :-)

What a great shooting video. Jessica is so hot and her sexy European accent begging not to be killed drives me wild. IMHO this is her best acting job ever for you and her gasps and grunts as she is shot, followed by such sexy dying sounds were really excellent. Please extend my kudos to her!! She looked SO SEXY in that tight white sweater which REALLY accented her breasts- have her wear that particular bra more often- WOW. The appearance of the bullet wounds, amount of blood, just everything about this movie was great. A nice Christmas present for sure. Thanks !!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for your comments, guys. I've forwarded them off to Jessica!

Hey, Gold, you're good at aliteration. What descriptive adjective can I match with Jessica? I once used Juicy Jessica, but she wasn't fond of that one. I believe it was you who came up with Precious Petra. What can you do for our Hungarian Honey? :lol: Anyone else have any ideas? I'm usually good at this, but 'J' is a stumper for me :?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
speak376

Post by speak376 »

finnaly the lovely jessica returns to silk i have been waiting to see something with her for a while now. i hope that they make one with her and petra in it. i would love that there both the hottest girls on this site!!!!!!!!. :clap:
gold

Post by gold »

Blue like Speaks idea this would be a All World Video. After further review how about The names Hungarian Princess. or Princess Jess or The LOVE Or JEWEL of Hungary The Princess of Hungary ... The Hungarian Treasue..Would love her to give it a whirl herself...Maybe she is from a Province or beautiful town that would be more personal to her Like the Jewel of Budapest..If you still have a few series shoots left How about Petra or maybe Kerri n a hit Lady role who does a preemptive strike on Jessica who then enters the Blue non protection program and Yes is found by a sniper while derobred who enhances her Unwinding AF role in a protracted Petra type performance..Heck you probably might get a Oscar for this Duo..Chow
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I like the idea, Gold. So, Petra kills Jessica, then, when she tries to leave the mob, they send a sniper who shoots Petra through a window, she crawls to a dresser to get a gun, but is finished off before she can fire it? Is that correct?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue,sorry about tnat last post but as usual you grasped the concept from that garble. Glad you like the idea and her leaving the Mob is priceless.Have noted that sniper vids seem to have a audiance and a derobed Petra with a frontal profile staggering and grasping her gun going down would be captivating. If you could add ,( her not smoking,) but fumbling with a smoke and lighter undressing by a miirror turning around frontally (suspense added for a) nasty surprise.Thanks for considering this one and hope it sells and works for you and others on your site. G Not sure but ran this one by you when you recruited The Precious one.. Have gotta know, do we have a chance,Blue man
gold

Post by gold »

Hi Blue did you did you do any more productions with Jessica besides the stabbing you mentioned. Lets see with her Hungarian ties she could be a European spy defector ,a hit lady brought over for a job,or a Bond girl that unlike the Bond movies does not survive per the Blue termination policy..hope she wants to act and work more for you....G
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Gold,

I do have an announcement that I will post on the Jessica thread on the "On Topic" board.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com