"Survivor" (Petra & Suzi) is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Survivor" (Petra & Suzi) is up!

Post by Bluestone »

Suzi and Petra are both chloroformed and abducted. When they awake, they are told that only one of them will be freed... the survivor! The two women look at one another in shock. Then, their abductor explains that one of them must kill the other! He has supplied a weapon, but it is in a locked box and the key is in the next room. Suzi gets the jump on Petra, pounding her before hurrying to retrieve the key. Petra catches up to her, and the women exchange blows, but Suzi wins the fist fight, and manages to retrieve the key and the gun! Suzi shoots Petra repeatedly until she's dead,then demands to be set free, but the abductor lied to her. Her gun is now empty, but his is fully loaded. He unloads it into Suzi's hot body and watches her die next to her equally sexy victim! The set-up for this shooting extravaganza is the same as "Missing Persons", an asphyxia version, but once the girls reach the lonely murder location, the two scenarios diverge and go in totally different directions. In "Missing Persons" the abductor kills both women, but in "Survivor", the girls are pitted against one another! Two babe shooting deaths in this instant Petra-Suzi classic!
Survivor-PromoLogo.jpg
Here's the Purchase Link:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1085

For Bitcoin users, it's also available at Genre Videos here:
http://genrevideos.com/store/blue-murde ... -survivor/

Blue[/color][/size]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Re: "Survivor" (Petra & Suzi) is up!

Post by Marakh »

Just purchased this video, Blue. And after Petra's death, the video starts lagging, the FPS drops lower and lower the longer it goes on. And shortly after Suzi falls into the sofa, it just comes to a complete stop. The video stops moving entirely, but the audio continues. Essentially, the entire later half of the video file doesn't work at all!

Never had this issue with your videos before, I'm using VLC. All the other videos from you work just fine, this is the same file type as them. I don't know what went wrong, but I think it's on your end, whatever happened to the video that you provided in the download URL for this video.

Anything that can be done about this? Kind of sucks I can't even see Suzi's death here...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Marakh wrote:Just purchased this video, Blue. And after Petra's death, the video starts lagging, the FPS drops lower and lower the longer it goes on. And shortly after Suzi falls into the sofa, it just comes to a complete stop. The video stops moving entirely, but the audio continues. Essentially, the entire later half of the video file doesn't work at all!

Never had this issue with your videos before, I'm using VLC. All the other videos from you work just fine, this is the same file type as them. I don't know what went wrong, but I think it's on your end, whatever happened to the video that you provided in the download URL for this video.

Anything that can be done about this? Kind of sucks I can't even see Suzi's death here...
Marakh,

All you had to do was email me. I've just played the video with my VLC player, and it plays fine. We've also sold numerous copies of this video without any complaints like yours. So, obviously, the video file became corrupted during download. I just sent you a new download link. This one should work properly.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Send you a follow-up e-mail, Blue. Cheers.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Marakh,

Well, I investigated further and downloaded the video from the store and played it. Looks like even though the copy that I uploaded was fine, the current uploaded copy at the store becomes corrupted when it is downloaded. I re-rendered the video a couple of times. It played fine. I uploaded it to the store and downloaded it, and encountered the same issues as you. I'm stumped, so I've suspended sales of this video, and I will have to re-edit it from scratch. I will then get you a copy of the re-edited video. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The "Survivor" video has now been re-edited and re-uploaded, and it works on most video players. VLC does appear to have some issues, especially the updated version. So, you may want to play it on another video player, such as the basic Windows Media Player.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com