"Party Animal" (Petra-Suzi-Kerie) is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Party Animal" (Petra-Suzi-Kerie) is up!

Post by Bluestone »

Petra, Suzi and Kerie are invited to a costume party in a secluded house, but when they arrive, they're the only ones there. Petra is dressed as a sexy French maid, Suzi as a naughty nurse, and Kerie in a slinky catsuit complete with tail. Suddenly, a gas grenade is tossed into the room and all three of them pass out. As they awaken, they are attacked and killed one by one. Petra is attacked in bed and stabbed to death. Kerie is force fed liquid plumber, and dies a painful death. Finally, Suzi is tied to a chair and impaled with a sword! Three sexy babe deaths in this awesome death video!
PartyAnimal-PromoLogo.jpg
Here's the Purchase Link:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1108

For Bitcoin users, it's also available at Genre Videos here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/blue-murd ... ty-animal/

Blue[/color][/size]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: "Party Animal" (Petra-Suzi-Kerie) is up!

Post by redking »

Very hot, i have it and i love it too, specially for Petra and Suzy !... :love: :love: :love: :clap: :pc:

Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: