"Hot Blood, Cold Steel" (Suzi) is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Hot Blood, Cold Steel" (Suzi) is up!

Post by Bluestone »

Suzi has been taken home by a mob boss, but while he's sleeping off their wild lovemaking, Suzi starts to nose around his home, dressed only in bra and panties. She accesses his computer and slips an important piece of paper into her bra. When she's surprised by him, she tries to convince him that she was just looking for sleeping pills and offers her body to him again, but he is holding a knife behind his back. Suddenly, he drives the knife into her naked belly, and her sexy death throes begin, but he takes his time killing her. He pulls out the knife and drives it a second time into her belly. Then, he follows up with a stab to her breast that causes her to fall to the floor in a slow, sexy wallslide. Finally, after watching her writhe on the floor for a while, her erotic body covered in her own blood, he crouches beside her and drives the blade twice into her chest, the final stab killing her almost instantly! Post mortem, her killer slits her throat to make doubly sure that she is dead!
Super sexy death scenario for our over-curious Sultry Suzi.
HotBlood-PromoLogo.jpg
Purchase Links:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1158

and for Bitcoin users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bm-season ... old-steel/

Blue[/color][/size]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: "Hot Blood, Cold Steel" (Suzi) is up!

Post by redking »

I love this video and this scene with the double stabbing between her hot boobs, and i like very much to see Suzy die in last sexy spasm... :love: :love: :love: :cool: :clap:

I love videos of Sultry Suzy stabbed very hot and I would like to see other lot of videos of her stabbed... :pc: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

redking wrote:I love this video and this scene with the double stabbing between her hot boobs, and i like very much to see Suzy die in last sexy spasm... :love: :love: :love: :cool: :clap:

I love videos of Sultry Suzy stabbed very hot and I would like to see other lot of videos of her stabbed... :pc: :mrgreen:
You're in luck. There's another one coming out in December entitled, "No Place to Hide", where Suzi is stabbed.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Oh yes !... :love: I am very interesting and i can't wait to see that !... :pc: :clap: :cool: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: