"The Right To Choose" (Petra) is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"The Right To Choose" (Petra) is up!

Post by Bluestone »

Petra is considering several ways to kill herself in order to avoid a slow death by cancer complicated by her heart condition. So, she cancels her chemo treatment, then she uses her laptop to record her decision to die. She has laid out various methods of death. She tries first to stab herself, but cannot summon the courage to ram the blade into her cleavage. So, she tries a gun, placing it to her temple, then into her cleavage, and then into her mouth, but again cannot bring herself to pull the trigger. She considers pills, but decides against an overdose. So, she picks up a length of rope, goes to the closet, and tries desperately to hang herself from the coat rack. She is almost successful, but cannot finish herself off. Then, she is hit with a heart attack. The pain in her chest is incredible. She tries to move, but is eventually brought to her knees, and finally falls to the floor, where she writhes erotically, dying in excruciating pain. Her death scene is long and painful!

Fantastic outing for our beautiful blonde goddess! Don't miss it!
RightToChoose-PromoLogo.jpg
Purchase Links:

https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1222

and for Bitcoin users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bm-season ... to-choose/

Blue[/color][/size]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: "The Right To Choose" (Petra) is up!

Post by redking »

Very interesting vidéo, i maybe take it soon... :cool:

Petra is always as wonderful, bewitching, and always as inspiring for new stories with equally dramatic ends, but still just as hot to do... :razz:

And to the first choice, with the blade, I will have seen this scenario : she is not alone, to do that, you are there to support her and help her do it, and even more if she hesitates, and precisely at this precise moment when she slides the huge blade between her beautiful and hot tits , you come behind her and you put your hands on hers, then she looks at you and then understands what you are going to do, she then looks at the dagger and your hands again, then begs you saying that finally she doesn't want do it, but you tell her that she will like to do it this way, it will be more effective, and she doesn't want to and begs you, but the moment she begs you, you force her to sink it slowly, then with one hand she grabs you, but you finish her off with her other hand ... :love: :love: :love: :pc: :cool: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

You are so very right. She is bewitching, and once you've seen her in these sexy scenarios, it's so much easier for you to visualize her being killed by your hand... even more brutally and erotically than she died in the video. This girl continues to fuel my dreams and bring me endless pleasure. She is the sexiest woman on the planet, I.M.H.O. :love:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

The most wonderful source of inspiration in the world indeed... :love: :love: :love:

And I will see it again in a scene of the similar as that of my little scenario on my post. :pc: :mrgreen: ;-)
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: