"Tale of a Golddigger" (Petra) is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Tale of a Golddigger" (Petra) is up!

Post by Bluestone »

A man beats, strangles and shoots his younger wife, Petra, topless! An altercation between Petra and her abusive husband results in him punching her! She staggers into the bedroom and tries to close the door, but he pushes in and punches her again and again, dropping her to the bed. Petra tries to satisfy him with the offer of sex, stripping topless and attempting to seduce him, but when she feels she's calmed him, he wraps a nylon around her neck and starts to strangle her. We are treated to a long sexy struggle with close-ups of her eyes, mouth, face interspersed with full body shots from various angles. Then, he forces her onto her back and strangles her into unconsciousness. When she regains consciousness, he is pressing a gun into her cleavage and plans to murder her and make it look like a suicide. Petra pleads for her life, but the man pulls the trigger, and she jerks from the impact and her gorgeous body is driven into erotic death throes, as she struggles against the pain of the fatal gunshot. Eventually, she dies... a beautiful corpse sprawled upon the bed!

Petra is an absolutely gorgeous vixen in this video!
Golddigger-PromoLogo.jpg
Purchase Links:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1245

and for Bitcoin users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bm-season ... olddigger/

Blue[/color][/size]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: "Tale of a Golddigger" (Petra) is up!

Post by redking »

Absolutly hot and exciting to see that soon... :cool: :razz:

I remember a similar scene in "Slain shots" with her little blue dress, and I always really liked the final when you finish her and she receives her last gift between her topless tits :love: :love: :love: after begging you one last time, and if it's as hot as on the thumbnail, I will love this video!... :twisted: :pc: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: