News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Redgunner »

Any stills available from Darcy's shoot yet Blue? Really looking forward to them!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm Any stills available from Darcy's shoot yet Blue? Really looking forward to them!
I gave my editors Easter off. Hopefully, we'll see some stills tomorrow.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:08 pm
Redgunner wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm Any stills available from Darcy's shoot yet Blue? Really looking forward to them!
I gave my editors Easter off. Hopefully, we'll see some stills tomorrow.

Blue
I cannot wait... her in the catsuit in stocking feet is something I ache to see.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I'm excited about Detective D'arcy getting whacked for figuring out whodunit, in the upcoming "Mystery Solved". The notion of an intelligent woman solving some shit or other, then subsequently silenced, has always been amongst my top 5 guaranteed turn ons. I'm even aroused now, just looking at the photo of her blabbering to someone about cleverly cracking the case; before a few bullets take her off the investigation for good.

Also! One of my favourite 'Cold Case' send-offs, is D'arcy getting a bullet to the forehead in "Recovery". I return to this particular scene often; for obvious reasons.

My expectations are once again running high!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here's the poster for our next "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" release, "Mystery Solved", starring D'arcy as D.I. Winter!
Mystery Solved poster.jpg
I finally have all of the stills after some unavoidable delays. So, I will start a thread and show you what happens between the 4 selected poster stills... which is a LOT!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Looks nice.

When can we expect the catsuit vid to be released and see something from that? The week after this one drops or later?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:45 pm Looks nice.

When can we expect the catsuit vid to be released and see something from that? The week after this one drops or later?
Probably two weeks after "Mystery Solved". We are trying to alternate between blood and asphyxia releases.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Any chloroform or carry scenes filmed with Darcy Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:53 am Any chloroform or carry scenes filmed with Darcy Blue?
Still waiting for the final footage along with everyone else. There are two more filmed in addition to "Mystery Solved", but I don't know which elements made it into the final shoot.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks Blue, sure you'll keep us posted.
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Has anyone ever suggested to use plus sized models that would do topless for one of these shoots? If not, then let me the first to suggest.
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Yvonne was fantastic topless in Final Audition, my favourite so far, think Blue has still got Destiny and one or two others who will do topless. It would be great to see Bethany M again, they were tremendous!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

On the assumption that the woman's accent is British (English, N.Irish, Scottish, Welsh), then all shapes, sizes, ages and ethnicities, would be a most welcome addition to the Scotland Yard Cold Case casualty catalogue.

Regarding the topless issue stipulation. The variety of victim is indeed a relevant and thought-provoking invitation; in fact, i think it's much too important a concept to be reduced to a woman's willingness to get them out for the lads and ladettes.

We must learn to live within our limitations, my friend!

p.s.

Of course, if Blue can find us some nice big girl that's dying to let loose....... :X
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:53 am Any chloroform or carry scenes filmed with Darcy Blue?
Finally saw all of the footage from D'arcy's shoot, and there is a chloroform, followed by cradle carry in "Who is Q?", a strangle that will be coming out the Friday following this Friday.

As for large girls who will do topless, we don't have any coming up, but we do have a new actress who is young and vibrant, does topless, and will be featured in a Superheroine video before we try her on SYCC.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks for the update Blue! Sounds great, can't wait for that!