News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by consigni »

'Boomerang Hit', brilliant! I had to check that it wasn't a Guy Richie movie.

Can't wait to see the stills from this trilogy. Your titles have successfully whet the appetite. :pc:
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Hey Blue, any preview from upcoming series yet? :)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:20 am Hey Blue, any preview from upcoming series yet? :)
I am waiting for the next one to be edited. Then, I will put up the poster on this thread. It will be "SYCC: Quickie Divorce"!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Our next SYCC film will be "Quickie Divorce", starring ever gorgeous Heather Page!

A husband hires a hitman to kill his estranged wife to provide him with a quick divorce and a less painful property settlement! The killer attempts to garotte her, but when she almost breaks away, he decides to hand strangle her, eventually snapping her lovely neck in the process! Then, he removes her boots and takes them as trophies of the sensuous kill.

There's another surprise in this one. You'll never guess what distracts Heather so much that the killer is able to wind the garotte around her neck... until you buy the video, of course!

Here's the promo poster...
Quickie Divorce poster.jpg
Coming a week today!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue,what about the bostars of the other two episodes when they will be published??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:56 pm Hi Blue,what about the bostars of the other two episodes when they will be published??
Probably once this one has been released. I don't want to overload your senses and give you all heart attacks!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:56 pm Hi Blue,what about the bostars of the other two episodes when they will be published??
The posters? Well, they first get posted on our promo site, so please bookmark this page for future use:
https://www.femmefatalities.com/members ... tractions/

You'll see both of them there now, together with a story synopsis. Click on the posters to expand them.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

You may recall me praying for the stars to be in alignment on the day of Heather's shoot. Having just viewed the amazing hat trick of images on the promotional site, I would say we were given a triple thumbs up :approve: :approve: :approve:

Not so sure that makes any semblance of sense, but you know what i mean!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow!!!! Looks like May has become Heather Month!!!! Some sexy scenes :clap: :clap:
Love the catsuit, I wish we could have had a scene with stockings in it also!!! :frown: I like the change to minidresses also, not just white vest tops and skirts. Although I love a white blouse (office attire) in scenes too!! Keep up the great work.
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi,

Heather in a white t-shirt wet?
consigni

Post by consigni »

A wet white t-shirt!

If any of the girls who won't go topless actually agree to wearing a wet t-shirt without a bra, this would be a most exciting prospect.
Before it even crosses your mind, Blue, I definitely do not want to see a shower scene destroyed by this contrivance. When you finally get around to killing someone in a shower, they have to be topless. The wet t-shirt scenario should occur in some other room of the house: a woman rushing in from the rain, for instance.
I'm sorry, but this is too important not to spell out!
Of course, you may have absolutely no intention of ever using the old wet t-shirt routine under any circumstances :?

I've only just noticed that we've gone off-piste slightly, so I'll return to the topic of Heather, in 'Quickie Divorce'. Her black dress has a zip that allows it to open fully. I'm wondering might it be possible for a non-nude actress to wear such an outfit, and have it unzipped after her death scene; spread apart by only a few inches?

If you don't ask.........
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:39 am I've only just noticed that we've gone off-piste slightly, so I'll return to the topic of Heather, in 'Quickie Divorce'. Her black dress has a zip that allows it to open fully. I'm wondering might it be possible for a non-nude actress to wear such an outfit, and have it unzipped after her death scene; spread apart by only a few inches?

If you don't ask.........
It's possible. Depends on what she's wearing underneath.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Be sure to keep us all informed the moment your Krystal scripts finally come to fruition, Blue.
It worries me what that decidedly deviant mind has on the docket for our delectably doomed damsel. :disapprove: :twisted:
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, how many episodes krystal will do and are the category of deaths she will act ??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:18 pm Hi Blue, how many episodes krystal will do and are the category of deaths she will act ??

We try to do 3 a shoot, but sometimes end up with only 2. There will be a strangle, a shooting, and maybe a stabbing.
It's the same for all of our actresses in these SYCC shoots.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com