News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by tiberius »

Please, topless multiple-stabbing w/Cameron! She'd be perfect for this. Please include 1-2 overkill.

T.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Just curious to ascertain the kind of characters that Cameron will be challenged with this month :

Is she going to be a bad girl, and get her justifiable comeuppance?

Or will she be the sweet little innocent flower crushed by the cruel consequences of chance?

Or possibly a witness that needs to be silenced?

I'm getting excited again, Blue! :D
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I want to see Cameron as a bad girl, possibly a 'Dark Angel' ... well, you have White Angels who are the good gals, so why not a bad gal organisation of genetically produced Dark Angels using captured technology?
Well, why not, Blue and Director B? Think about it!!! :twisted:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Scripts are finalized.

Cameron is stabbed in a catsuit as a secret agent who is terminated.

The strangle has Cameron playing a villainess who gets her own back in spades!

You asked, we answered!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

OH excellent Mr Blue, thank you! You have made Cameron a bad girl! :approve: :excited: I would love to see what she does with something a bit more wicked.

Perhaps one day you hsould have her murdering a crooked doublecrossing movie Director (Actually Director B!) who double-crossed her! A lot of people on here would pay good money to watch something like that!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 am Scripts are finalized.

You asked, we answered!

Blue
I'd love to see Cameron teamed up with another hottie in a White Angel 8 type of scenario, with Cameron playing the double-agent who either kills the White Angel (maybe Natasha, Rebecca, or Sienna) or helps X strangle her. Then gets done herself by X.
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Safe to say, Cameron's sexy catsuited segue should be a suitably salacious sequence!

However, it's the gialloesque trappings of the alternate tale that has properly piqued my pecker.

A horrified strangulated death stare from a wicked Cameron Drew would help us all achieve a happy Halloween.

p.s.

Or is that just me? :love:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:23 pm
Bluestone wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 am Scripts are finalized.

You asked, we answered!

Blue
I'd love to see Cameron teamed up with another hottie in a White Angel 8 type of scenario, with Cameron playing the double-agent who either kills the White Angel (maybe Natasha, Rebecca, or Sienna) or helps X strangle her. Then gets done herself by X.
Wearing stockings!!!!
consigni

Post by consigni »

I'm dying to discover what villainous activity gets Cameron strangled in her upcoming cold case.

Also, the ligature used to throttle her.

And what will she be wearing?

p.s.

I think I've had too many cups of coffee, Blue.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:23 pm I'm dying to discover what villainous activity gets Cameron strangled in her upcoming cold case.

Also, the ligature used to throttle her.

And what will she be wearing?

p.s.

I think I've had too many cups of coffee, Blue.

Well, we shoot on the 30th. So, then we'll know what made the cut and was filmed. So, diarize your questions for then. LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Contemplating a contemptibly corrupt Cameron coming to a constricted climax is increasingly superincumbent.

I can't stand this suspense much longer.

What cunningly cruel crusade could have led to her strangulated comeuppance?

Just a little something to get me off, Blue.

Please, be kind!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:32 pm Contemplating a contemptibly corrupt Cameron coming to a constricted climax is increasingly superincumbent.

Please, be kind!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeellll, Cameron plays an enemy agent who knows the name of the person who can stop a secreted bomb from exploding... think 'nuclear'! She has to be interrogated quite roughly. Oh, she also was the spy who killed the interrogator's wife!

It's called "The Name Game".

Enough to fantasize on until we shoot it tomorrow and edit it for your voracious consumption?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:52 am
consigni wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:32 pm Contemplating a contemptibly corrupt Cameron coming to a constricted climax is increasingly superincumbent.

Please, be kind!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeellll, Cameron plays an enemy agent who knows the name of the person who can stop a secreted bomb from exploding... think 'nuclear'! She has to be interrogated quite roughly. Oh, she also was the spy who killed the interrogator's wife!

It's called "The Name Game".

Enough to fantasize on until we shoot it tomorrow and edit it for your voracious consumption?

Blue
Sounds delicious! We can be sure from that description that the interrogator will be sure and take particular care to ensure that she lasts a little longer than absolutely necessary for his primary goal so that he can inflict the additional suffering that she so richly deserves for killing his wife!

This also sounds like a scenario worth repeating, perhaps in the White Angel series, only with the interrogator being a sexy woman whose husband was seduced and betrayed by the evil bitch! Nothing more powerful than watching a beautiful woman delivering a brutal destruction to another sexy woman and clearly enjoying every minute of it! Perhaps use Jenny for the interrogator in that version? ;-)
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, i am asking when yvonne will be back to SYCC ????
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Not sure exactly when, but I'd like to have her back soon. She is awesome in these productions!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com