News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

I have removed the password from our Bluestone Promotional Site, so if you want to check out what's coming next, the first place you should look is at the "Coming Attractions Page" here:
https://www.femmefatalities.com/members ... tractions/

Next week's release is already showing there.
Obsession poster.jpg
Once we finish editing the next Yvonne video, we will put it up there. This would be a good page to bookmark.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Not even the faintest inference of Yvonne's frightful fate? :?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:08 am Not even the faintest inference of Yvonne's frightful fate? :?
Images are coming. We're just waiting for the editors to do their thing.

Here's a shot of Yvonne from "Final Audition" to keep you sane while you wait. She thinks she's auditioning for a horror movie, but it will really end up being a snuff video!
Final Audition Still 1.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

You're very kind; and patient! :lol: Can't wait to discover how poor Yvonne's going to get taken out, this time around. My spidey-senses are detecting a secreted blade, somewhere in the vicinity. :supes:

Her slightly more naturalistically casual attire appeals to me. I would have gone all out with shorts and trainers. I know! I know! Crazy!!! :lol:
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

how yvonne will die ???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:22 pm how yvonne will die ???
Well, this is why we do not post images too far in advance, because you will have to wait 3 weeks for this particular video to be released. We shot 3 videos with Yvonne this week, but the one that will be released first has not yet been edited. In that one, she will be shot. In "Final Audition", she will be strangled after being chloroformed, and she will die topless!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Yvonne's imminent lead disposal has most definitely piqued my interest. I've managed rationalising with my more excitable side, that we're only on episode 2; my expectations must remain firmly in check. It would be most unlikely for the ball to get knocked out of the park this early in the game; and yet, my interest has most definitely been piqued. :frown:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Hi Blue,
What’s the plan with the coming episodes of SYCC?? Have any been shot yet?
I presume Darcy is in episode 29/30. Any other news on shoots? Cheers.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:19 am Hi Blue,
What’s the plan with the coming episodes of SYCC?? Have any been shot yet?
I presume Darcy is in episode 29/30. Any other news on shoots? Cheers.
Yvonne is coming in "Final Audition" on Friday!
Too Hot For My Taste poster.jpg
In about a week, D'arcy's shoot will take place.

Nothing scheduled for SYCC after that shoot yet.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Really looking forward to seeing Darcy in action! Final Audition was fantastic, great performance from Yvonne, the highlight for me was the limp body handling, would love to see more. Maybe a body search for a wire or memory card after a chloroforming and maybe a robbery scenario where a limp victim's jewellery is removed, necklace, bracelets, watch and rings, would be some good limp limb movement!
consigni

Post by consigni »

I second the above comments!

The searching for and eventual removal of items, and/or evidence from dead bodies, must surely have an arousal rating in the region of 75 per cent, across the board; give or take. Of course, when done properly, the success ratio should be somewhere closer to 99.9 per cent. Strange as it sounds, studios continuously manage to somehow completely screw-up this seemingly simple scenario.
I think the key to success here has a lot to do with the characterisational development of the victim, before transforming them into a corpse. One should have strong feelings toward the victim; either good or bad.

This would be a good opportunity for story suggestions!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

This is an interesting aspect that we can certainly add to a future epidsode. Thanks!

That's the type of suggestion that we are looking for... something that we can add to an episode, not a full script together with dialogue, which we are not looking for and will not be using.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Short snappy synopsis, sans speech!

Man arrives early at woman's apartment; shop assistants at same supermarket. Woman's car being serviced; colleague offered lift. Woman mentions recent murders around London area; single women strangled, posed topless (or not), and photographed. Woman recognised victims faces on previous nights news broadcast; all shopped at their supermarket. Killer possibly staff member; tells man to stop off at police station before work, to make report. Man strangles woman, poses her topless (or not), and photographs her corpse with his mobile.

You love me, really! :love:
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

I know this is technically in the ‘Suggestions’ box, but I actually thought that’s where I was reading the above comments, so apologies firstly.
Total agreement regarding searching the body of the victim after the crime, and have you given any consideration to a victim in uniform? I mentioned this in an earlier post, and would definitely tie in with the stronger feelings toward the victim. Uniform could represent both innocence (a nurse perhaps) or abuse of power, such as a female police officer or head teacher. Either way it’s an effective trick to conjure extra emotional involvement in the victims.

Not the Halloween uniforms either! Authentic stuff that in my experience (lots) purchasing for role play is actually cheaper. Check out D’arcy (Pippa Doll) and other models in their outfits on Onlytease.com et al, and they pretty much use a one size fits all method unless it’s a plus size model or someone super tall. My point being that you could use the same uniform for multiple models.

Keep up the awesome work!
consigni

Post by consigni »

In an ideal world, 'Scotland Yard Cold Cases' should have an equally allotted three-tier female dress code : normal clothes (casual/formal), proper uniform, kinky shit. The inherent logic of this thesis seems indisputable, even to a delirious lunatic such as myself. Perhaps we should give those nurses a bit of a break for now, though?

sjames8 made mention of 'a plus size model'. My mind was suddenly seized with the transfixing image of a beautiful big girl being garrotted, wearing only a loose fitting brown linen shirt and trousers. Those stupendously unfettered jugs of hers were doing some struggling beneath that soft cushy cool fabric.

And breath......