News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by consigni »

I'm anticipating with pronounced expectancy an edificatory reading of the cards that karma has dealt out prophesying the payoff to Krystal's pair of impending portrayals.
A sagacious soothsayer such as your good self, Blue, must surely be capable of comprehensively disclosing to all those two cruel hands that fate has sadistically in store for our unfortuitous femme fatale?
Being merely a minor medium myself, I can but provisionally provide cautious precognition of a cold and callous strangling secreted in her stars.
And if I'm right, Blue, whatever you do, don't warn her!

p.s.

Is that the tip of a tongue I see protruding from the corner of those luscious lifeless lips?
My bad! LOL
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, there is no news for the upcoming episodes and deaths for krystal red ???
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:00 pm Hi Blue, there is no news for the upcoming episodes and deaths for krystal red ???

There will be two scenarios, a shooting and a strangulation. It will be shot on the 28th, but I will be on vacation until Sept. 8th. So, I'm afraid there may be little news until after Sept. 8th.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Any chance of an active chloroform scene and cradle carry in these Blue? Haven't had any in Krystal's previous episodes , be great if you could work them in these! Enjoy your vacation!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:23 pm Any chance of an active chloroform scene and cradle carry in these Blue? Haven't had any in Krystal's previous episodes , be great if you could work them in these! Enjoy your vacation!
There's a cradle carry and an OTS carry, but we couldn't fit in a chloro scene.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks Blue look forward to the carries, the shekels are ready!
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I'm hoping it will be silencer, multiple shots into chest, into skin, and a couple of overkill shots, fewest camera cuts possible, to capture time of death during shooting. Haven't seen one of these in a long while.

As is my usual request.

The overkill has precendent: your strangulations typically have a couple extra yanks after death.

This would be superb with your newest topless actresses Sienna and Cameron.

T.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Unfortunately, Krystal has suffered an injury that will prevent her from attending the scheduled SYCC shoot. Cameron Drew will be taking her place!

Blue

All Out Of Mercy Still 1 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Flashya0731
What is your main fetish?: beautiful and sexy
Why do you want to join this forum?: talk about superheroines
Referral: searched for supernova

Post by Flashya0731 »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:53 pm Unfortunately, Krystal has suffered an injury that will prevent her from attending the scheduled SYCC shoot. Cameron Drew will be taking her place!

Blue

hope she will be ok :cry:
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:53 pm Unfortunately, Krystal has suffered an injury that will prevent her from attending the scheduled SYCC shoot. Cameron Drew will be taking her place!

Blue

Wish our goddess a speedy recovery Blue. Hope to see her in a new Wondra and SYCC when she's fit again!
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I'm sensing my excitement start to simmer satisfactorily,
contemplating the corpsilicious coupling of Cameron's upcoming contribution to our Cold Case cadavers.

Some sporadically strewn scraps of adequately salacious specification,
conciliatorily scattered upon the tortuous days that loom ahead,
should sufficiently satiate the agonising anguish of that excruciatingly interminable interlude,
spent meditating Cameron Drew's first major Scotland Yard solo introduction.
( Have I too much free time? )
( That's a rhetorical question! )

Pity our painful plight, Blue!

p.s.

Good luck, Cameron, on Saturday's shoot! ;-)
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Does this mean a topless shooting is now a possibility?

T.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Here's hoping that the recently posted photograph of Cameron Drew seductively pointing a silenced pistol may be from her Saturday "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" shoot.

Ipso facto, a single solitary snapshot has just coloured me, SOLD!.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Another preliminary photo posted for Cameron Drew's upcoming, 'Preempted Plans'.

Impassive non-disclosure - relating to particulars of production - is pushing this particularly impatient outpatient's anticipation to the point of an apoplectic seizure. I'm on double my recommended dosage, and still twitchy!

Medicate me, Blue!

p.s.

Now I see a photograph of Cameron being sexily shot in the solar plexus ( or thereabouts ).
Scotland Yard Cold Cases, 'Unarmed and Dangerous'.

Tell me more, tell me more, does she get very far?
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue , is there any new news about what is comeing in SYCC episodes and the time schadual of cameron's episodes and when the new shooting will take place and whom will shoot ??:lol: