News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by consigni »

Are there any cases pending at Scotland Yard, Blue?

Has Cameron recovered sufficiently enough to put a couple of bullets in her for Christmas?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:55 pm Are there any cases pending at Scotland Yard, Blue?

Has Cameron recovered sufficiently enough to put a couple of bullets in her for Christmas?
"Dear Cameron, so sorry to hear about your accident. Please get well quickly, so we can return to killing you! - Love, your fans"

;-)
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

When you phrase it like that, SSkykingDA,

the reason for me getting kicked out of the medical profession becomes obvious!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:55 pm Are there any cases pending at Scotland Yard, Blue?

Cameron has recovered. She will return as Stellar first, before trying SYCC again.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:46 pm

Cameron has recovered. She will return as Stellar first, before trying SYCC again.

Blue
Excellent, that is good to know, Blue. I look forward to seeing a lot more of Cameron in the months ahead now that she is fully back to her normal lovely self. Say, are you going to go with that story/plot idea I pitched for her in a future SYCC storyline?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We'll see. We haven't looked at Cameron's next SYCC shoot material yet.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Is it possible to have a few prospective ideas pitched into the community,

keeping our collective libidos piqued?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:24 am Is it possible to have a few prospective ideas pitched into the community,

Go for it! We always check here before finalizing our scripts.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:51 am
consigni wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:24 am Is it possible to have a few prospective ideas pitched into the community,

Blue
Alright. Here 'goes...

I'd like to see a naked career woman attacked from behind and garroted upon exiting her bathroom after finishing a shower (She's already toweled off and simply likes trapsing around her apartment in the nude), and kept standing throughout the struggle until dead. I would also like a wide shot of her corpse - still on her feet - dangling from the garrote before the killer lays her on the ground (see attachment).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Nyghtfall's idea is a good one, even if it has to be modified to a towel around her waist and a sexy bra. Or topless!

My own dream for Cameron has not changed one iota,
and I am practically busting at the seams to see her enact the role.

As you already know the score, Blue,
I'll simply spell out the bullet points for those who haven't read my script on 'Fan Suggestions', page 6 :

1. Cameron is a student who has been appointed a female protection officer.
2. She is to give evidence about a killer in custody who has friends within Scotland Yard.
3. An undercover officer, visiting her apartment, shoots the protection officer in the heart.
4. He enters the bathroom and shoots Cameron in the shower.
5. Before leaving, he tears open the protection officer's shirt to check for a bullet proof vest.
6. She isn't even wearing a bra.

Surely this is a story the majority of our community would dearly love to see!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:51 am

Blue
I'd love to see Cameron go out in a topless over-the-shoulder hanging like you did in Athena 3.

Maybe she's a jewel thief who ripped off a mob boss, and he sends a hitman after her. Cameron comes home from clubbing dressed in an outfit similar to the one she wore in "Unarmed and Dangerous". She heads to the bedroom, shedding the jacket and then her top, and drops them on the bed. She has her catsuit laid out on the bed, intending to change for her next heist. Taking her jacket, she goes to the closet to hang it up, but when she opens the closet door, the hit man is waiting inside! A fight ensues, leading to her hanging death dangling on his back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
consigni

Post by consigni »

It seems most fortuitous that Cameron has recovered her strength,
because it looks as though her workload is going to be fairly heavy until well into next year.

I don't know what it is about the girl,
but she sure seems to have most men around these parts salivating at the prospect of her sexy topless corpse.

Myself included!

Please, Blue,
won't you make all our Christmas dreams come true? :X

p.s.

I have no shame!
consigni

Post by consigni »

I also like the jewel thief persona for Cameron, now that I've had time to mull it over.

Of course, she would have to be wearing a piece of jewellery owned by the mob boss.

The hitman could then remove this upon her demise; an excuse for a little body handling/stripping.
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Yeah something like this topless…
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

RingoWarrior wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:22 pm Yeah something like this topless…
I don't know... with all of that on, does it still qualify as topless? Even with Cameron's prodigious set! ;-)