News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by consigni »

'Don't answer the door', has a promising ring to it! I'm already getting quite excited about it being opened (and this is before i've even seen any photos).
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:49 am
Sure...
Scotland Yard Cold Cases 21 - "Don’t Answer the Door", another remake of a scene from "Don't Answer the Phone" where Yvonne is strangled on the couch and D'arcy tries to come to her aid and is also strangled! Coming Feb. 12th, 2021;
Blue
Awesome! :love:

I'll wait for more info on this.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:20 pm That sounds promising.

Any proximity with her and Yvonne´s corpses?
The bodies do not end up too close to one another.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Both roommates in Don't Answer the Phone were topless when they were killed. Will D'arcy be topless in your remake?
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:09 pm Both roommates in Don't Answer the Phone were topless when they were killed. Will D'arcy be topless in your remake?
Nope. Sorry. Only Yvonne... but Yvonne has quite a set indeed!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

What´s D'Arcy´s outfit in the vid?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:05 am What´s D'Arcy´s outfit in the vid?
She's in skirt suit!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, we've moved up the upcoming SYCC releases by a week. So, here's what's coming and when...

This week, Jan. 29th, 2021 - "SYCC 20 - Hell Hath No Fury"
Feb. 5/21: "Scotland Yard Cold Cases 21 - Don’t Answer the Door"
Feb. 12/21: "Scotland Yard Cold Cases 22 - Computer Baiting"
Feb. 19/21: "Scotland Yard Cold Cases 23 -Taking a Stand"

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi, I ask you some questions on the upcoming SYCC's release blue...

Will be there a F VS F scenario as you already did it in the Silk 'N Blood's serie ?

Will be there a SYCC featuring LYNDA in the near futur release ?
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:50 pm Okay, we've moved up the upcoming SYCC releases by a week. So, here's what's coming and when...

This week, Jan. 29th, 2021 - "SYCC 20 - Hell Hath No Fury"
Feb. 5/21: "Scotland Yard Cold Cases 21 - Don’t Answer the Door"
Feb. 12/21: "Scotland Yard Cold Cases 22 - Computer Baiting"
Feb. 19/21: "Scotland Yard Cold Cases 23 -Taking a Stand"

Blue
I'm delighted that you're obviously putting such time and effort into your 'Scotland Yard' series. The whole concept is simple and brilliant. I really do wish you all the best with their future success! Always remember, 'brevity' and 'realism' should be key in each sexy set-piece. Do not be tempted to milk the murders. The story and characters, you can milk; but never the murders. Trust me on this. That would just not be British!
As an after-thought; i have noticed a few mentions about postmortem body-handling of the actresses, from other members. This is a fetish i also share (absolutely no idea why this should be such a turn-on, but there it is). Anyhow! What if the scene were to be done in a totally non-sexual context? Example : Dead girl - Buttoned-up blouse, zipped-up catsuit, or just a loose dressing gown (you get the picture!) - A desperate killer who needs some vital evidence - Evidence is hidden on the dead girl - Quick search - Breasts exposed (no touchy feel-ly) - Evidence is found - Killer leaves the scene - Body-pan. What are your thoughts?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Guys,

My thoughts on the above are that searching the dead body is possible within the particular actresses' limits, and we are hoping to get Lynda back to do some of these. We may have girl vs. girl in the future, and we plan to keep the pace realistic and not milk the death scenes with too long or over-the-top dying scenes.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:21 am Hi Guys,
and we plan to keep the pace realistic and not milk the death scenes with too long or over-the-top dying scenes.

Blue
With that do you mean that in case of strangling, there will not be any extended strangling scene?

Second, is it possible that you share your plans for SYCC after Ep. 23 Taking a Stand?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:28 pm
Bluestone wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:21 am Hi Guys,
and we plan to keep the pace realistic and not milk the death scenes with too long or over-the-top dying scenes.

Blue
With that do you mean that in case of strangling, there will not be any extended strangling scene?

Second, is it possible that you share your plans for SYCC after Ep. 23 Taking a Stand?
There will still be extended strangulations. I was talking more about the bloodier modes of death in relation to the "Silk 'N Blood" series.

After SYCC #23, we hope to have a couple starring Heather Page.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

I noted that the new SYCC series was promoted promising civilian attire during the stranglings. Is it just going to be the same vest, skirt, heels and pantyhose colour or is there going to be some more variety down the line? Some black pantyhose or a business suit perhaps?

Just curious as I’m loving the new series so far.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

sjames8 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:39 pm I noted that the new SYCC series was promoted promising civilian attire during the stranglings. Is it just going to be the same vest, skirt, heels and pantyhose colour or is there going to be some more variety down the line? Some black pantyhose or a business suit perhaps?

Just curious as I’m loving the new series so far.
I’m with you on this one.
Would love black stockings/hold ups and maybe blouse etc just to sex it up a bit!!!
On another subject Blue, I hope you pull of Lynda and Heather for more SYCC clips, they would be great🤞🤞🤞