News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:57 am I think the next one should be downright a female agent of Scotland Yard killed by an assassin, she discovered some sensitive documents about the conspiracies of the COVID-19 and the vaccin from a english politician, but too late an assassin is sent by the corrupt governement to eliminate the prooves ! LOOOL !
Cool idea. We may run with it, but the Covid angle may be too current for a cold case.

Also, I'll start a separate thread for the new D'arcy strangling this morning.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

A better plot would be a nosy reporter or deep undercover female agent from MI5 that Scotland Yard have bene called to investigate, as she was found dead whilst compiling and acquiring a file on the infamous international mega-villain Blue Stone and the head of his English Branch, the one known only as 'Director B'
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:29 pm A better plot would be a nosy reporter or deep undercover female agent from MI5 that Scotland Yard have bene called to investigate, as she was found dead whilst compiling and acquiring a file on the infamous international mega-villain Blue Stone and the head of his English Branch, the one known only as 'Director B'

Hmmmm. This all sounds very familiar. I think I've heard of these two scoundrels before.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Well there's certainly a very Interpol file on them, + a very nice and lucrative reward out for their capture...
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

No new SYCC's movie for christmas ? Would be good to see a bluestone movie (SYCC or superheroine one) released for christmas, a light in these dark times... :cry:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Guys,

Well, the latest news, hot off the presses, is that we've been shooting SYCC episodes the past couple of days, featuring Yvonne, Krystal Red and D'arcy, a couple of which are double girl murders!

Unfortunately, we will not be releasing any SYCC episodes, or Superheroine episodes, over the Christmas break. It's not just because we're relaxing after a couple of hard days of filming. It's because it takes a while to edit these films properly.

So, our next release will be New Year's Day, but I might release it a day or so early. It will be D'arcy in "The Untold Story"!
The Untold Story poster.jpg
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all at Bluestone Videos and we wish you all a much Happier New Year!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Any sexy stockings in the upcoming episodes? Surely not all pantyhose!!!! and bare legs!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:34 am Any sexy stockings in the upcoming episodes? Surely not all pantyhose!!!! and bare legs!!!
No stockings yet, but we are putting together ideas for our next shoot, and stockings play into it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Any chance of some chloroform and cradle carry scenes Blue?
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

The more stocking or pantyhose with lost or no footwear involving Natasha and D'Arcy the better. :lol: :love: :love: :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We have some stocking feet with lost footwear scenes coming up. Keep watching!

As for a chloroform scene, we are planning one for the next shoot, and depending on the actress, we may also do a cradle carry, i.e. he chloroforms her, carries her to the couch, and when she revives, he does away with her. Would that do it for you?

Blue

SYCC-banner.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:09 pm We have some stocking feet with lost footwear scenes coming up. Keep watching!

Sounds great. With Natasha and/or D'Arcy? Not counting the one coming on January 1st?

Also (and especially when it comes to those two ladies) any chances of more body handling after death? Like rolled over, dragged, patted down/searched as far as each actresses level of comfort allows and so on? Especially when paired with stocking feet stuff. :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:44 pm
Bluestone wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:09 pm We have some stocking feet with lost footwear scenes coming up. Keep watching!

Sounds great. With Natasha and/or D'Arcy? Not counting the one coming on January 1st?

One with D'arcy and one with Yvonne!

As for body handling. We'll see what the actresses say about that one.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks Blue, sounds great!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Any first released F VS F in the SYCC will be welcomed, blue !

I'm still waiting the first F VS F of the SYCC's serie !!! :excited: