News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gladiator

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:33 am We are shooting later in January, but the actress has not yet been confirmed.

Blue
Great News, hope you shoot a fatal stabbing episode for Yvonne , this will be amazing :lol:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I'm getting excited to see the first offerings of the new year from the 'S.Y.C.C.' series.

This year :

It would be nice to see each girl being given a single opportunity of choosing their own clothes.
- This option might even entice some actresses to the series? Wouldn't hurt to ask! -

A few more 'everyday' female characters being bumped off would also get two big thumbs up from me.
- I hate the need for unreasonably stretching my limited imagination. -

An occasional lolling tongue accompanying a horrified death stare?
- Even one, to judge the reaction of the inmates. -

And we have still yet to see someone having their boobs exposed after they've been murdered.
- I've no idea why, but this always turns me on. -

There's certainly lots to look forward to in the coming months, Blue!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:45 pm I'm getting excited to see the first offerings of the new year from the 'S.Y.C.C.' series.

This year :

It would be nice to see each girl being given a single opportunity of choosing their own clothes.
- This option might even entice some actresses to the series? Wouldn't hurt to ask! -

A few more 'everyday' female characters being bumped off would also get two big thumbs up from me.
- I hate the need for unreasonably stretching my limited imagination. -

An occasional lolling tongue accompanying a horrified death stare?
- Even one, to judge the reaction of the inmates. -

And we have still yet to see someone having their boobs exposed after they've been murdered.
- I've no idea why, but this always turns me on. -

There's certainly lots to look forward to in the coming months, Blue!
One thing I've seen elsewhere that I always appreciate, is a body drag by the ankles in mini skirt and loose blouse that ends with the skirt dragged to the waist, exposing the panty and blouse to the armpits, exposing braless breasts! :twisted:
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

The comment about a body being exposed as it's being dragged away, allows me to clarify one point :

The aspect that most arouses me, when a woman has her breasts exposed after death,
is the incidental nature of the act.
Exposing her breasts must not be the killer's motivation.
He's simply going about the task of finding a MacGuffin, or checking her out for a mortal wound,
and her boobs just happen to fall out.
They are of no interest to him, whatsoever.

I realise that dragging a body may similarly result in exposing the breasts,
but the difference - with regards to turning me on - would be totally different.

I only enjoy watching bodies being dragged off if they're to be later discovered stashed somewhere.
Otherwise, it seems a little pointless.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, there is no new news about what's coming in SYCC and whome will act ??
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:59 pm Hi Blue, there is no new news about what's coming in SYCC and whome will act ??
We are shooting two more SYCC episodes at the end of the month. Once filmed, we will disclose the actress and details, since changes in actress and content can take place right up until the shoot date... and sometimes even on the shoot date. What a crazy business this is!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Word is hot off the press that filming is currently taking place for the latest 2 SYCC instalments.

When you're good and ready, Blue,
I'm sure lots of us would be interested to hear the whole ins and outs about the production.

As you know only too well,
I always love a little lowdown on each actress's character and their story.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue , i am asking about Yvonne there is no news about her comming episodes ??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:42 pm Hi Blue , i am asking about Yvonne there is no news about her comming episodes ??
Yvonne will be filming later this week, but as Darkwing... not in SYCC.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:59 am
gladiator wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:42 pm Hi Blue , i am asking about Yvonne there is no news about her comming episodes ??
Yvonne will be filming later this week, but as Darkwing... not in SYCC.

Blue
great news hope it be a fatal stabbing episode for her :lol:
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, i am asking if there's any news about filming a fatal stabbing episode for lovely Yvonne ?? :lol:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price - Behind the scenes

Introducing Megan Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue how are you , i am asking whom is next in SYCC and ther's no nwes about yvonne back to SYCC in stabbing episode ??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:11 pm Hi Blue how are you , i am asking whom is next in SYCC and ther's no nwes about yvonne back to SYCC in stabbing episode ??

I'm fine, and Sienna Scarlett is next up for a couple of SYCC episodes!

Yvonne will be back too soon.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:29 pm
gladiator wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:11 pm Hi Blue how are you , i am asking whom is next in SYCC and ther's no nwes about yvonne back to SYCC in stabbing episode ??

I'm fine, and Sienna Scarlett is next up for a couple of SYCC episodes!

Yvonne will be back too soon.

Blue
So happy to hear Sienna will be back! I LOVE her!