News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:13 pm
gladiator wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 pm Hi Blue, i am asking whom would act SYCC after cameron's episods ???

We haven't decided yet. I guess it's up to you fans. Who do you want to see next?

Blue
LYNDA !!! Make her come back in the bluestone studio blue !
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Currently Cameron would be my favorite for either a topless shooting or stabbing. Multiple hits in chest, onscreen, then 2-3 overkill.

T.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

What’s the craic with the prosthetic bullet holes used on Krystal and Cameron in, ‘All Out of Mercy’?

Did there just happen to be a prosthetic guy knocking about the studio that day, or what?

Was fan reaction negative to the experiment? ( Although, I notice it’s a relatively big seller. )

It did season the episode with an undeniably unique flavour that I, for one, rather enjoyed the taste of.

Tell me you haven’t chucked out that particular recipe book, in a fit of pique, Blue?!

p.s.

Sorry for veering off onto a metaphorically culinary slip road.
I must be getting hungry. :?
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue , do you decide whom will be next in SYCC and what kind of deaths will act and when it will release??? :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:13 am Hi Blue , do you decide whom will be next in SYCC and what kind of deaths will act and when it will release??? :lol:
Yes, I'm the guy who decides all of that, depending on who is available and how much money is in the coffers.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:02 am
gladiator wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:13 am Hi Blue , do you decide whom will be next in SYCC and what kind of deaths will act and when it will release??? :lol:
Yes, I'm the guy who decides all of that, depending on who is available and how much money is in the coffers.

Blue
Awaiting new "Coming Attractions" with bated breath! :D
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

What’s the plan for the next batch of SYCC instalments? Any chance of Heather or Krystal coming back? Jenny Cherry or Rebecca Mason maybe for some more episodes??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We have not decided yet, but Krystal is still on the mend and Rebecca is out of the country for a while longer.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:14 pm We have not decided yet, but Krystal is still on the mend and Rebecca is out of the country for a while longer.

Blue
What about yvonne :lol:
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

I'd love to see Natasha return!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

How about Nadia Knight? Next time she is in England?
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, there's any new news about what is coming on SYCC till now ???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:46 pm Hi Blue, there's any new news about what is coming on SYCC till now ???
We just arranged for the next SYCC shoot with Cameron. We are shooting a strangle and a stabbing at the end of the month.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Any chance of a chloroform and cradle carry scene Blue?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:26 pm
gladiator wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:46 pm Hi Blue, there's any new news about what is coming on SYCC till now ???
We just arranged for the next SYCC shoot with Cameron. We are shooting a strangle and a stabbing at the end of the month.

Blue
Good. She is definitely a breath of fresh air to your movie empire, Blue
But, please, think about what I said about making her an evil villainess, up against a 'good girl' in a forthcoming White Angel or similar sort of movie.