News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Ryan Hinto »

You didn’t happen to shoot a Catwarrior with heather this time around did you blue?
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I dreamt up a little scotland yard cold case for your inspection.
A sexless figure in black (also sporting a black covid-mask and bobble hat, just to keep things current and down with the kids) enters the infamous 'SYCC' apartment. Closing the door behind him, he walks over to a brightly coloured ring binder file on a corner table (no subtlety here :shake: ). A door in the apartment opens and out steps a woman dressed in an unbuttoned white blouse and panties, drying her hair with a white cotton towel. A dark business suit is draped over one arm of the big leather couch in the sitting room. She speaks casually to the intruder as she finishes off drying her hair, and pulls on the dark coat and trousers; never buttoning nor tucking-in her white blouse :
Oh, hi babe! I didn't hear you come in. Love the kinky outfit. Anyway! No time for sex. The boss just sent me home to pick-up those documents i was telling you about last night. The whole embezzling thing was a total misunderstanding on my part. Turns out, he was taking the money for the office furlough scheme. He laughed at how we lesbians always suspect the worst in men.
The intruder produces a silenced pistol and points it at the girl.
Oh, Louise! That is so cool. Where did you get a replica that looks so realistic? Tonight, soon as i come through the door, please just take me out with one shot. One shot right through the heart. When i go down, let your imagination run wild.
The intruder fires off a shot, and a small red hole appears between Penny's breasts. She stiffens up just as she's beginning to tuck in her unbuttoned white blouse, and looks down at the small hole which has appeared in the bare flesh between her breasts. She then returns her pleasantly surprised gaze to the intruder.
Wow, babe! Not now. No time. Gotta go!
Penny's eyes suddenly cross, and she slides down the bathroom door-frame onto her knees.
The killer checks her pulse, but quickly moves into the bathroom when the apartment door opens. In steps Louise, the lesbian lover of Penny. She is dressed in blue jeans, with a tightly tucked-in white t-shirt; her long hair in a ponytail. Louise strolls over to Penny, who is still leaning back against the open bathroom door-frame.
You didn't tell me you were going to be home from work early?! Oh, i get it now! I should have known. The embezzling story last night. To think i believed that utter bullshit! And, of course, that big bad boss of yours just had to go and send round his most reliable hitman to whack you for knowing too much? I've got to hand it to you, though; you really know how to get me wet. I'm loving the whole cross-eyed look. I wonder would anyone really die with their eyes crossed, if they got shot through the heart? I suppose we'll never really know for sure?!
A silenced gun-shot echoes from the bathroom, and a small hole is torn in the white fabric between Louise's bulging breasts. Her whole body stiffens as she stares at the dark shadowy figure within. Her eyes cross, and she falls flat on her back on the wooden floor. The intruder, still carrying the silenced pistol and brightly coloured ring binder file, casually steps around the two fresh corpses of Penny and Louise, and exits the apartment.
The End
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Ryan Hinto wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:28 pm You didn’t happen to shoot a Catwarrior with heather this time around did you blue?
Nope. Only so much that can be filmed in a day. LOL!

A Catwarrior video would take at least another full day to film.

The suggestion above would also take a long time to film, and I'm doubtful that many would enjoy the strange humour of the piece, but I'll let the fans comment before I comment further.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

consigni wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:31 pm I dreamt up a little scotland yard cold case for your inspection.
A sexless figure in black (also sporting a black covid-mask and bobble hat, just to keep things current and down with the kids) enters the infamous 'SYCC' apartment. Closing the door behind him, he walks over to a brightly coloured ring binder file on a corner table (no subtlety here :shake: ). A door in the apartment opens and out steps a woman dressed in an unbuttoned white blouse and panties, drying her hair with a white cotton towel. A dark business suit is draped over one arm of the big leather couch in the sitting room. She speaks casually to the intruder as she finishes off drying her hair, and pulls on the dark coat and trousers; never buttoning nor tucking-in her white blouse :
Oh, hi babe! I didn't hear you come in. Love the kinky outfit. Anyway! No time for sex. The boss just sent me home to pick-up those documents i was telling you about last night. The whole embezzling thing was a total misunderstanding on my part. Turns out, he was taking the money for the office furlough scheme. He laughed at how we lesbians always suspect the worst in men.
Oh, Louise! That is so cool. Where did you get a replica that looks so realistic? Tonight, soon as i come through the door, please just take me out with one shot. One shot right through the heart. When i go down, let your imagination run wild.
The intruder fires off a shot, and a small red hole appears between Penny's breasts. She stiffens up just as she's beginning to tuck in her unbuttoned white blouse, and looks down at the small hole which has appeared in the bare flesh between her breasts. She then returns her pleasantly surprised gaze to the intruder.
Penny's eyes suddenly cross, and she slides down the bathroom door-frame onto her knees.
The killer checks her pulse, but quickly moves into the bathroom when the apartment door opens. In steps Louise, the lesbian lover of Penny. She is dressed in blue jeans, with a tightly tucked-in white t-shirt; her long hair in a ponytail. Louise strolls over to Penny, who is still leaning back against the open bathroom door-frame.
You didn't tell me you were going to be home from work early?! Oh, i get it now! I should have known. The embezzling story last night. To think i believed that utter bullshit! And, of course, that big bad boss of yours just had to go and send round his most reliable hitman to whack you for knowing too much? I've got to hand it to you, though; you really know how to get me wet. I'm loving the whole cross-eyed look. I wonder would anyone really die with their eyes crossed, if they got shot through the heart? I suppose we'll never really know for sure?!
A silenced gun-shot echoes from the bathroom, and a small hole is torn in the white fabric between Louise's bulging breasts. Her whole body stiffens as she stares at the dark shadowy figure within. Her eyes cross, and she falls flat on her back on the wooden floor. The intruder, still carrying the silenced pistol and brightly coloured ring binder file, casually steps around the two fresh corpses of Penny and Louise, and exits the apartment.
The End

Your story is always about M VS F&lesbianF, it's too much complicated. Why not making a simple lesbian-Freak F VS F or a simple F VS F&M ?

As this one : A lesbian freak woman (played by louise) has in the past asked to be married to Penny, Penny is not a lesbian woman so she rejected the demand, now Penny is married with a rich handsome man, enjoying her newly wonderful life with her handsome rich husband. Suddenly a jealous Louise penetrates the room with a gun (not a silenced one) and a garotte in front of Penny and her husband who are surprised, the husband says "who are you, breaking in our home ?", Louise replying directly to beautiful Penny "You remember me my beauty ?", Louise shots three rounds of bullets in the chest of her husband, he falls to the ground dead, Penny is completely devastated and crying&yieling painfully for her husband "Help ! Help me !", Penny tries to call the police but Louise jumps on her and says "If I can't get you, I'm going to kill you, I'm going to really enjoying that and I will kill you very painfully and very slowly that what I prefer than making love with a beauty!", Louise begins to strangle Penny with her garotte, she strangles Penny very slowly and very painfully as she has said it, "yeah ! Oh yeah ! It turns me on !" says Louise, Penny dies, mouth open, tongue out, eyes open after a long painfull strangulation. Louise admires what she has done by watching the beautiful dead body of Penny laying on the ground, she takes pictures of penny's body with her smartphone for a souvenir and also as one of her many collections in her smartphone, Penny was not her first victim ! Louise leaves the home satisfied. End
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:34 pm Yes, we listen. We even added a cradle carry to this one for the cradle carry fans.
Obsession Still 9.jpg

Also, we filmed a shooting video with Heather that will be released the week before"Obsession" is released!

Blue
Is there any possibility of a little snippet from Heather's shooting video, that you oh so teasingly tossed off to us in passing?
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

consigni wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:31 pm I dreamt up a little scotland yard cold case for your inspection.
The End
They say the pen is mightier than the sword but this guy is a champion with both...trust me :love:
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:28 am
Redgunner wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:30 am Hi Blue agree with everyone how gorgeous Krystal looks in the new SYCC videos, any chance of a chloroform and cradle carry scene when she's next in?
I think we can do that. We will see if we can schedule her again, since her first SYCC episode is selling well.

Blue
hi Blue any chance of some limp body handling maybe in a spy scenario after a chloroform scene, looking for a a memory card or suchlike, would be terrific with Krystal or Lynda
consigni

Post by consigni »

I happened upon an unbelievably effective stabbing by ice-pick scene, from a movie i've been a fan of since 1984 : Friday the 13th part 2. I know, I know! Indulge me! The scene to which i'm referring, of course, is Adrienne King's infamous coup-de-grace at the hands of Jason in the movie's opening sequence. Now! We've all known for years that this film has been cut to shreds, and nobody in the public domain has ever been granted access to the excised footage (it's still unavailable in Britain). Shout Factory's limited box-set has made all these scenes available as extras (no-doubt to be spliced back into the movies at some later date, and resold to mugs like me all over again). My point being, very few of your 'Scotland Yard Cold Case' customers will have ever seen anything like this; and it would be such a simple set-piece to pull-off. Maybe it's just me, but i found it to be a total turn-on.
The original sequence cuts away to a shot of a cat, when the ice-pick is pushed into Alice's temple. The missing footage has her turn to face the camera, in the same shot, no cut-away, and the ice-pick is sticking out of the side of her nose. Obviously, the little piece had simply been glued on there, only to be revealed when she moves her head around. There's no blood, but her startled reaction, sexy as all hell, totally sells the effect. It's genius!
I would recommend using this as part of a two girl kill, and simply stab the other one as per usual.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

hi blue , will krystal being stabbed or shot in SYCC 23: Taking a Stand ??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:01 am hi blue , will krystal being stabbed or shot in SYCC 23: Taking a Stand ??
Neither. The lovely Krystal will be strangled to death in a very sexy scenario!

Also, I've read the other comments above and I am taking notes. LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks Blue really appreciated!
consigni

Post by consigni »

I have a topic to broach, which is of obvious interest to myself or i wouldn't be bothering to put finger to keyboard, but may not be of equal import to other "SYCC' customers (maybe i'm wrong?). My death fetish of women is a wholly subjective matter, and i have never discussed it with others. I only know for certain that the particular stories which appeal to me are all pretty much reality based. This is why i'm attracted to your 'Scotland Yard' cases. The thing is this : although my intellect demands stories and characters that are grounded in the real world, my more primitive prurient deviant nature demands to be fed on slightly exaggerated frozen facial features on the bodies. My own personal favourite is the - Oh my God! I can't believe i'm dead, look; but there are lots of others for you to choose from. As the same actresses do several episodes, you could allow them to let their imaginations run riot.
p.s.
I will continue buying them, regardless. This is me just shooting the breeze, and jerking-off! ;-)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:34 pm I have a topic to broach, which is of obvious interest to myself or i wouldn't be bothering to put finger to keyboard, but may not be of equal import to other "SYCC' customers (maybe i'm wrong?). My death fetish of women is a wholly subjective matter, and i have never discussed it with others. I only know for certain that the particular stories which appeal to me are all pretty much reality based. This is why i'm attracted to your 'Scotland Yard' cases. The thing is this : although my intellect demands stories and characters that are grounded in the real world, my more primitive prurient deviant nature demands to be fed on slightly exaggerated frozen facial features on the bodies. My own personal favourite is the - Oh my God! I can't believe i'm dead, look; but there are lots of others for you to choose from. As the same actresses do several episodes, you could allow them to let their imaginations run riot.
p.s.
I will continue buying them, regardless. This is me just shooting the breeze, and jerking-off! ;-)

Thanks for this perspective. We are reviewing this thread constantly in order to get ideas for our next SYCC shoot. It will be with a sole actress in order to keep the costs down until we start to break even on these videos. So, we really appreciate scenarios or elements that can be included in a one girl death scene which is not so long and complex that we cannot film it in the time allowed for these shoots.

Keep those ideas coming. For example, the surprised death look and the chloroform scene and body handling are elements that we will be inserting into our next SYCC scripts. These are the type of elements that we are looking for.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Here's a story idea for your consideration! I've only just made this whole thing up, so it isn't ripped-off from anywhere. Feel free to take total credit.

The Portfolio of Fear

A woman enters her city apartment dressed in a tan, loose-fitting, linen suit jacket; worn over a tight white bathing suit (I'd prefer it if she had really big bosoms, but that's just me!). She is also wearing white trainers, and carrying a rolled-up white cotton towel. Her hair is wet and dishevelled. Setting the towel down on a counter top, she picks up the mobile phone that's been left sitting there :
Hi, Billy? Yeah, it's me, Peggy! Yeah, i know, i know! Things have been a little crazy at work, lately. Yeah, i know! I meant to phone you last week. The thing is this - the newspaper i work for have recently promoted me to be their lead writer, covering a series of murders right here in London. Some guy's killing beautiful single women around the city, using different methods of murder. We reckon he's photographing the shocked and horrified corpses of his victims for some sort of a sick art portfolio. I know! He's a total psycho! But the weirdest thing just happened to me. I was down taking a swim in the thames. Yeah! Just now! And this guy comes over to me, when i'm drying-off by the riverbank, and he says, 'You'd be the perfect model for a photographic project of mine. It's sort of an artistically abstract study in sudden death.' I know! This guy's unreal! And then he says, 'I'll give you my card, and just think about it.' Yeah! I've got the card right here. I know! Yeah! I'm in my apartment! Of course i want you to come up. Why the hell do you think i phoned? We can check out this freak together on the internet. Of course! Yeah! This could be THE guy! I could be the journalist that breaks this case wide open. See you shortly, Billy!
Peggy removes the photographer's card from her linen jacket pocket and studies it for a few moments, before secreting it in an inside pocket. She then lifts the towel and walks off into another room, drying her hair. A moment later, there's a rap on the apartment door. 'Oh, hi Billy!', Peggy calls from the other room. 'That was quick! You must have ran up those six flights. Come on in; the door's open.' Peggy walks distractedly back through the open doorway, tying up her still damp hair in a pony-tail using an elastic band. A man is standing in the open apartment doorway with a professional camera hung around his neck, and a silenced pistol pointing straight at Peggy. He fires one muffled shot, and a small hole appears on the left breast of Peggy's buttoned-up tan linen jacket. Her body stiffens slightly, both hands are behind her head, still fiddling with the elastic band. She doesn't realise that she's been fatally shot :
Oh my God! What are you doing here?
She notices the silenced weapon, and looks directly at her killer :
It's you! You did kill all those girls! Oh my God! Don't kill me! I can't die like .......
Peggy's body violently tenses, as though by some powerful electric current, and her face becomes a mask of utter realisation and horror. She falls flat on her back, dead, eyes and mouth wide open, arms above her head, the look of total shock frozen on her face. The killer calmly checks the corpse's coat pockets for the business card he'd given her. When he doesn't find it, he unbuttons the jacket, spreads it wide, and retrieves it from an inside pocket. Standing up, he focuses the camera, and takes a few photos of the body.
You're perfect! I knew you would be.
He casually leaves her apartment; and continues his search for other models to pose for 'The Great Portfolio of Fear.'

The End; or is it just the beginning?
consigni

Post by consigni »

Here is a concept idea i've just had for a series of 10 single female murder set-pieces; with each one being separately filmed by individual actresses on subsequent days. I personally enjoy a serial chapter narrative that has a throughline story arc. They always encourage me to buy future episodes. This is the 1st of the series, and you can pretty much figure out where it's going -

The Me Too Movement Witness Protection.

A bubbly bouncy twenty year old female switches off the bathroom light, and delightfully dances out with youthful care-free abandon into the hotel bedroom. Her hairdo is a projection of syrupy cute innocence; pigtail and bows. She is dressed in a slightly too large cotton revere pyjama set (in my minds eye, it's red tartan). Grabbing her mobile phone from the dresser, she leaps with virginal joy onto the king sized double bed, props herself up with a few luxurious pillows, and excitedly taps in a few numbers on the tiny keypad :
Oh, hi Jenny! It's Babs. I really wish you were here. You'd really love the hotel they've put me up in. It's amazing! I'm on the 20th floor. The view of the city's spectacular. No! I couldn't! I shouldn't even be speaking to you, now! I've had some asshole policeman following me around all day. Yeah! He thinks i left my mobile with my dad. Some chance! No way! The policeman's down in the lobby. I know! Don't even go there! So, okay! The guy we're testifying against is some total sleazeball scumbag pervert. But come off it! I mean to say, this whole police protection thing seems pretty fucking disproportionate. Well! I suppose; maybe you're right. Better safe than sorry! Oh, i'm not sure. Let me think. Including me, there are 10 female witnesses against this guy. Yeah! We're all securely scattered around secret locations in London. I know! I'm sorry, Jenny! It just all seems so OTT. And all because one of the girls heard some vague rumour that Mr Wandering Hands had connections with the mob, or some such stupid shit! One things for certain, though; when the 10 of us hot babes take to the stand tomorrow, that creepy degenerate will never see the light of day again.
A sudden creaking sound emanates from the shadows of the room. Babs holds the phone away from her ear and peers intently into the gloom :
Sorry, Jenny! I could have sworn i just heard someone in the room. Maybe this whole thing's getting to me after all? I really wish it was all over!
A silenced gunshot goes off in the room. The bullet tears a hole in the breast of Babs' cotton revere pyjama jacket :
You'll not believe this Jenny; i've just been shot! Yeah! Right in the heart! Oh my God, Jenny! I've been totally wasted!
Babs' arm falls limply onto the bedspread, still clutching onto the mobile, and her face becomes a frozen mask of disbelieving wide-eyed wonderment.
The hitman walks over to the king sized bed, checks that there is no pulse on her neck, and tears open her pyjama jacket. There is one perfectly round red hole three inches from her left nipple.
It's 8pm, and there are nine more witnesses secured in secret locations around London.
The hitman vacates the room; and closes the door on Babs.

One down; nine to go.