News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gladiator

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by gladiator »

i'm wondring, what's upcomming for yvonne and krystal and when ???
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne is shooting with us this month. No date set for Krystal's next shoot though.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

There was a suggestion on the "Taking a Stand" thread about using the shower in that set for a scene. Well, we could film a Psycho remake, but it would cost quite a bit more than the usual SYCC episodes, i.e. more like the Superheroine films. So, would the fans support such a production? That is the question that I have to pose before proceeding further with this suggestion. Thoughts?
Psycho.png
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

My first thought is : 2 girls in a motel room. Kill one in the bedroom; and then go 'Psycho". So! How much are you asking? :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:28 pm My first thought is : 2 girls in a motel room. Kill one in the bedroom; and then go 'Psycho". So! How much are you asking? :pc:
It would probably have to retail for $28.50.
Psycho2.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I'll be first to put my hand up! :approve:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

How about making a woman psychopathe killing others women, blue ?

The UK strangler played by a female actress in a F VS F scenario... How about creating the antithesis of the male UK strangler, a female psychopathe terrorising London ? The UK FEMALE STRANGLER, the most terrific villainess slaughtering beautiful women in London and spreading fear in the town through her brutal and sadistic killing of women ! :excited:

There is still no F V F scenario in the SYCC and it would be nice to begin the first one ! :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A possibility. I will add that to the SYCC notebook.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

This will never happen, i know. It would be a rather fitting final flourish, though. :yes:
Ending each episode of 'Scotland Yard Cold Cases', the corpse (or duex cadavre) are presented lying on a mortuary table, awaiting the arrival of the medical examiner. Bodies have been stripped, appropriately covered with small towel or towels (depending on actresses demands), wounds cleaned, facial expressions unaltered from crime scene.
p.s.
You can tell me to go fuck myself! I can take it. :lol:
consigni

Post by consigni »

You have been awfully reticent about divulging future crimepiece ideas in season 2. I, for one, love having my appetite whetted in this regard. Surely, there must be one or two little tasty nuggets that can be tossed to us ravenous wolves?
p.s.
Personally (as i can't very well speak for anyone else), i'd like to see a good ol' fashioned bullet in the bosom (single shot, non-messy). A few seconds for the horrific realisation to sink in before the sudden shocked demise.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Yes a few snippets would be nice, just want some chloroform and cradle carries in amongst the action but Blue has indicated there will some. Can't wait to get back to something like normal scheduling, sure there's some exciting times ahead!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We are shooting today with Yvonne. Until the shoot is completed, we only know what is scheduled to be shot, which does not mean that it will be shot. Time and other factors are all constant enemies of shoots. So, I don't want to say that we are shooting this or that until the shoot has actually taken place. In fact, at times, when our scheduled actress comes down with a sudden sickness, we have to substitute at the last minute. Early on in this series, we announced a shoot with Destiny, but that scheduled shoot never took place, because Destiny suddenly became unavailable and we had to shoot with a replacement actress. That is why I try not to telegraph too much on spec.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi Blue,

I'm wondering if the actresses and actors or the team have to get tested for the covid before each shoot ?

If Yvonne, the actor playing the villain or Krystal must have a negative test before the shoot ?
consigni

Post by consigni »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:17 am We are shooting today with Yvonne. Until the shoot is completed, we only know what is scheduled to be shot, which does not mean that it will be shot. Time and other factors are all constant enemies of shoots. So, I don't want to say that we are shooting this or that until the shoot has actually taken place. In fact, at times, when our scheduled actress comes down with a sudden sickness, we have to substitute at the last minute. Early on in this series, we announced a shoot with Destiny, but that scheduled shoot never took place, because Destiny suddenly became unavailable and we had to shoot with a replacement actress. That is why I try not to telegraph too much on spec.

Blue
I'm just greedy for information. My mind is constantly on full throttle, eager to know everything that's either happening or in the pipeline.
And now that you've mentioned Yvonne :eek: ! No doubt she will be appearing in further episodes of season 2. I have a suggestion (so what's new, pussycat?).
Prior to the sudden demise of Yvonne's character, if those lovely boobs of hers were to remain a well secured and tightly wrapped package; not even remotely eluded to. Then, and only then, have the killer check her neck pulse, undo her jacket, unload the goodies (sorry for the unnecessary sexism :shake: ), and professionally remove the MacGuffin from her inside pocket. He leaves the scene almost unaware that his victim remains bare breasted.
I'll even leave the cause of death and motivation up to you, 'cause that's the kinda guy i am! :roll:
consigni

Post by consigni »

This is a rather erotic non-sexual bathroom murder set-piece for one actress. She can either be topless or wearing a bra.

A freshly showered executive woman is in her bathroom getting ready for work. She has a thick white cotton towel wrapped around her waist, and also one on her head; either wearing a white bra or topless. As she studiously applies make-up in the mirrored reflection, her cellphone begins to ring on the countertop :
Yes! What is it, George? You know how i feel about you phoning me at home, George! It's eight thirty in the morning, George! Of course i know it's important or you wouldn't be phoning me at home at eight thirty in the morning, George! You're kidding me! You are not serious? This morning? At nine? Do you have any idea how much we stand to make if this deal goes though, George? I'll be there in twenty! Not until i get there, George! Yeah! Of course, in my most expensive jewellery!
She removes her jewellery box from a bathroom drawer, puts on a necklace, and admires her reflection in the mirror.
There ain't nothin' gonna stop us now, girl!
A sudden muffled thud causes her to flinch; giggling her boobs (or not, if she's wearing a bra :shake: ). She listens intently, wondering at what might have made the sound. A puzzled expression furrows her brow.
Falling dead on her back, the gunman walks casually over her corpse, puts the jewellery box in his black bag along with the other items he'd stolen from her apartment, and removes the rather expensive necklace from around her neck.
He exits; leaving behind a curvaceously contemplating corpse sprawled out on the bathroom floor, still curious at what could have made that rather strange sound.

There is really no need for a response :roll: