News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:13 pm
Bluestone wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:29 pm
gladiator wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:11 pm Hi Blue how are you , i am asking whom is next in SYCC and ther's no nwes about yvonne back to SYCC in stabbing episode ??

I'm fine, and Sienna Scarlett is next up for a couple of SYCC episodes!

Yvonne will be back too soon.

Blue
So happy to hear Sienna will be back! I LOVE her!
A long legged beautiful blonde? Yessssssss, what's not to like?

Blue

Agent 006 still 17 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 15 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:50 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:13 pm
Bluestone wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:29 pm

I'm fine, and Sienna Scarlett is next up for a couple of SYCC episodes!

Yvonne will be back too soon.

Blue
So happy to hear Sienna will be back! I LOVE her!
A long legged beautiful blonde? Yessssssss, what's not to like?

Blue

Agent 006 still 17 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 15 copy.jpg
great news waiting for Yvonne she is super amazing and hope you make a fatal stabbing episode for her :lol:
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue how are you , i am asking about lovely Yvonne ther is nothing coming for her sooooon ??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:24 pm Hi Blue how are you , i am asking about lovely Yvonne ther is nothing coming for her sooooon ??
Nothing soon for Yvonne, but she will be back. Next coming up is Sienna Scarlett!
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 7.jpg
"Blindsided by Fear" is a strangle featuring the return of the UK strangler, and Sienna puts up just enough resistance to make it interesting!

The second scenario is a shooting where she is targeted as a gangster's girlfriend. His enemies want to send him a message by slowly killing her with a few well-placed silenced bullets. It's called "A Surprise for Vito"!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue ,How are you ,there is no news about whom is coming in SYCC after Sienna Scarlett ??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:09 pm Hi Blue ,How are you ,there is no news about whom is coming in SYCC after Sienna Scarlett ??
Heather Page will be back again after Sienna!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

What's the latest news regarding your custom-made ice pick, Blue?
Will it be delivered to England in time to pick off Heather?
Although, being witness to the wielding of this new weapon at 'SYCC' is a prospect well worth the wait.

Speaking of Heather - and if indeed the ice pick should be delayed -
what devious plans might you be devising for her departure this month?

Any other random thoughts in mind for the foreseeable future, Blue, feel free to forward the information.
I love anticipation!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:41 pm What's the latest news regarding your custom-made ice pick, Blue?
Although, being witness to the wielding of this new weapon at 'SYCC' is a prospect well worth the wait.

Any other random thoughts in mind for the foreseeable future, Blue, feel free to forward the information.
I love anticipation!
Ice pick prop is completed and in transit right now. Should get there before our April 30th shoot.

If it doesn't arrive in time, we already have a less expensive ice pick prop that can be used.

I prefer to wait until filming has been completed before saying what will be in the videos, because script elements do not always get shot for various reasons... running out of time being the most common nemesis of filming. I will reveal one story element though. The UK Strangler's identity will finally be revealed, but not soon enough to save Hot Heather's life at his hands!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

As the very first ice pick victim in the annals of Scotland Yard Cold Cases,
I hope Heather's demise befits the distinction of the occasion.

Horrified by the knowledge that her beautiful vivacious body has abruptly ended in such an ignobly brutal fashion,
Heather's final fight for life - and her frightened frozen facial features -
should be a precipitous expiration that all subsequent sexy ice pick sufferers aspire to.

A death scene the likes of which Klaus Kinski would be proud.

p.s.

And a couple of nice big hard nipples wouldn't go amiss either, Blue; now that I think of it!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:03 pm As the very first ice pick victim in the annals of Scotland Yard Cold Cases,
I hope Heather's demise befits the distinction of the occasion.

Horrified by the knowledge that her beautiful vivacious body has abruptly ended in such an ignobly brutal fashion,
Heather's final fight for life - and her frightened frozen facial features -
should be a precipitous expiration that all subsequent sexy ice pick sufferers aspire to.

A death scene the likes of which Klaus Kinski would be proud.

p.s.

And a couple of nice big hard nipples wouldn't go amiss either, Blue; now that I think of it!
Yeah, she's denied us those beauties recently! Free the nipples! :D
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:57 am
consigni wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:41 pm What's the latest news regarding your custom-made ice pick, Blue?

I love anticipation!
Ice pick prop is completed and in transit right now. Should get there before our April 30th shoot.

If it doesn't arrive in time, we already have a less expensive ice pick prop that can be used.

I prefer to wait until filming has been completed before saying what will be in the videos, because script elements do not always get shot for various reasons... running out of time being the most common nemesis of filming. I will reveal one story element though. The UK Strangler's identity will finally be revealed, but not soon enough to save Hot Heather's life at his hands!

Blue
Here's a suggestion for a future SYCC with any of your topless actresses:

The target is a secretary type, and she's left work with a flash drive of trade secrets. Her bosses are aware of her treachery and send a hit man to deal with her and retrieve the data. She arrives home, dressed in miniskirt, stockings and heels. The killer hiding in wait. She begins to undress by slipping off her blouse when he attacks her from behind with chloroform and knocks her out. While she's out, he searches her, first lifting her skirt to check her stocking tops, and then removing her bra and finding the flash drive there. He waits until she wakes up and tells her that they know everything and demands to know the identity of the buyer. She resists, so he has to slap her around a bit, finally promising to let her live if she tells him what he wants to know. She complies, but of course he kills her anyway, strangling her with her own bra! Once she's dead, he checks for her pulse, closes her eyes, and calls the boss to confirm the job is done. Finally, he carries her off to dump the body.

This would be particularly sexy with either Cameron or Sienna
consigni

Post by consigni »

I'm profoundly looking forward to feast upon the fruit from Heather's Saturday shooting schedule.

This is the most eagerly anticipated double bill I've known for quite some time.

There have been many discussed elements in both movies that I am so anxious to see materialise
- Heather's clothes, nipples or not, unmasking the strangler, strangled by the strangler, ice picked to death, etc. -
the expectancy for each has become quite overwhelming.

p.s.

No Pressure, Blue!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Heather's shoot was completed, but with several challenges that had to be overcome. Our editing team is now working on the footage, and I will start a thread for the first release as soon as I receive some stills. It will probably be the strangle, "Inside Job", because the ice pick murder will require some f/x editing.

You can be guaranteed one thing... Heather will be sexy as hell in these two latest SYCC episodes, just like she's been in all of the others to date!

Blue

Obsession Still 21.jpg
Cybercrime Still 14.jpg

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Great news, can’t wait for the stills??
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 1:22 pm
Heather's shoot was completed... I will start a thread for the first release as soon as I receive some stills. It will probably be the strangle, "Inside Job"...
What's the plot of "Inside Job" again, and will Heather be topless during the strangle?