News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gladiator

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, i hope you think about lynda to join SYCC ,this will be great :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:10 am Hi Blue, i hope you think about lynda to join SYCC ,this will be great :lol:
Yes, we are thinking about getting her back for SYCC.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, we were only able to shoot two of the three videos scheduled, partly because one of them had both Krystal and Cameron shot to death! So, it took most of the day to film. It is entitled "All Out of Mercy", features Krystal in a catsuit machine-gunned, and Cameron in a dress shot in the throat! There is also a cradle carry.

The second video, "Gaining the Upper Hand", features a fatal stabbing of Krystal!

Both will be awesome!

More news and stills will follow as the editing progresses.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Who's cradle carried Blue?
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I really appreciate the idea of what you were going for, Blue - another actress appearing in a standalone episode of someone's trilogy. Hopefully, the extra sales generated from Cameron's fans make up for the production shortfall, and the experience doesn't completely put you off attempting such a flourish in future. Personally speaking, I can't wait to see this pair together, and read about the extraordinary circumstances that lead to their excruciating exits.

p.s.

No doubt you wouldn't care to discuss the one that got away, because you'll likely give the part to another girl?
I'm assuming it was a strangling scene?

p.p.s.

A machine gun!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:39 am Who's cradle carried Blue?
Cameron is cradle carried.

Since there has been many requests for two ladies in a SYCC scenario, hopefully this blockbuster will sell well. If so, we would be more inclined to do more. Same with the machine-gunning of Krystal. If this also pushes sales of "All Out Of Mercy", we will continue to look at more ambitious death scenes.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:02 am Well, we were only able to shoot two of the three videos scheduled, partly because one of them had both Krystal and Cameron shot to death! So, it took most of the day to film. It is entitled "All Out of Mercy", features Krystal in a catsuit machine-gunned, and Cameron in a dress shot in the throat! There is also a cradle carry.

The second video, "Gaining the Upper Hand", features a fatal stabbing of Krystal!

Both will be awesome!

Blue
That means strangling won't be available for Krystal?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:44 am
Bluestone wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:02 am Well, we were only able to shoot two of the three videos scheduled, partly because one of them had both Krystal and Cameron shot to death! So, it took most of the day to film. It is entitled "All Out of Mercy", features Krystal in a catsuit machine-gunned, and Cameron in a dress shot in the throat! There is also a cradle carry.

Both will be awesome!

Blue
That means strangling won't be available for Krystal?
Yes, unfortunately. I am as disappointed as you. In future, I will advise the director to do one blood and one asphyxia scene if we can only do 2 of the scheduled 3.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Maybe you could book Krystal for a return shoot sooner rather than later Blue, sure we all love to see her!
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:25 am
Yes, unfortunately. I am as disappointed as you. In future, I will advise the director to do one blood and one asphyxia scene if we can only do 2 of the scheduled 3.

Blue
:frown:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Perhaps we're becoming a tad doomy and gloomy unduly prematurely? After all, we have yet to be presented with any evidence from the actual shoot. Having witnessed what this director accomplished on a single day with Heather, I'm supremely confident in the guy's ability to deliver something special from the bodacious pairing of Krystal and Cameron.

So let's just all remain calm and collected, and collectively refrain from hurling ourselves in to the oncoming traffic.
For now!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Too bad there will no the strangle one, I would pay twice its price to watch Krystal strangled to death by the sadistic Cameron !
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue , when the postars of krystals episodes will release we can't wait :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:12 am Hi Blue , when the postars of krystals episodes will release we can't wait :lol:
We are editing those now. Should be soon. We had to finish the Stellar 2 video editing first. We did post this of Cameron elsewhere from Krystal's shooting video.
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 6 copy.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

great , can we expect to release in that week ??