News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gladiator

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by gladiator »

Great Blue ,I hope you make a fatel stabbing episode for yvonne like "Assignment Interrupted" episode this will be amazing . :razz:
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Great news having Yvonne back Blue! My favourite SYCC episode to date has been Final Audition in which she was terrific! Hoping for a really active chloroforming if possible! Be great to see a cradle carry as well if Bill is filming!
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, i am asking how many episodes Yvonne will shoot in SYCC and what are the type of deaths ??
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:39 am Hi Blue, i am asking how many episodes Yvonne will shoot in SYCC and what are the type of deaths ??
Well, we've decided to do 2 as opposed to 3 this time, in order to ensure that we are not rushed and get everything shot. One will be a strangle and one will be a shooting.

In the strangle, "The Courier", there will also be an active chloroforming, a body search, and a rough strangle finishing with a cruel neck snap!

The shooting will be "Murder Inc.", where a hitman selects and kills an innocent women to prove his ability so that he can join an exclusive assassin squad. He is wearing a body cam in order to verify the kill!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

WOW! Sounds great Blue! Any chance of a carry away in one of the episodes? The shekels are ready for this one!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I must say, regarding the crews workload being reduced by a third, it feels as though a weight has been lifted off.
That stressed out, caffeine addicted director of yours, must no doubt be delighted by this cutting of the slack.
New-found freedom might focus the guy on slapping us with more of his inspirationally stimulating camera setups.
My optimism is high for this unanticipated turn of events!
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Hi Blue with the anticipation an active chloroforming in The Courier could we get back to a discussion members had a while ago to get back to using a proper chloroform cloth instead of the paper towel which doesn't look so good. With covid restrictions ending do you think we could get back to a proper cloth? The suggestions was last time that medical cotton gauze or cotton wool gauze was very cheap and would look so much better! The medical pad used on Linda Thorson in the Avengers has always been a favourite and looks great. Thanks Blue and really looking forward to The Courier!
Avengers - Game (chloro).mp4_000009275.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:59 pm
gladiator wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:39 am Hi Blue, i am asking how many episodes Yvonne will shoot in SYCC and what are the type of deaths ??
Well, we've decided to do 2 as opposed to 3 this time, in order to ensure that we are not rushed and get everything shot. One will be a strangle and one will be a shooting.

In the strangle, "The Courier", there will also be an active chloroforming, a body search, and a rough strangle finishing with a cruel neck snap!

The shooting will be "Murder Inc.", where a hitman selects and kills an innocent women to prove his ability so that he can join an exclusive assassin squad. He is wearing a body cam in order to verify the kill!

Blue
unfortunately, i was hoping to do fatal stabbing episode for yvonne like "Assignment Interrupted" as stabbing episodes for her are to little while she has many shooting episodes, i hope you do that so soon in the future.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We will look into upgrading the chloro rag. Can you send me a PM with an Amazon.co.uk link to the item that you are suggesting.

Stabbings are expected to continue to be filmed. We are just experimenting with the number of videos shot in a day.

We have a carry in one of the scripts. Hopefully, time will not be a factor so that all in the script can be filmed this time.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:52 am We will look into upgrading the chloro rag. Can you send me a PM with an Amazon.co.uk link to the item that you are suggesting.

Stabbings are expected to continue to be filmed. We are just experimenting with the number of videos shot in a day.

We have a carry in one of the scripts. Hopefully, time will not be a factor so that all in the script can be filmed this time.

Blue
so can i expect that you will shoot stabbing episode for yvonne if you have time ??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

No, Gladiator. It would have to be the next shoot.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:52 am No, Gladiator. It would have to be the next shoot.

Blue
so Blue, may be you shot it in august ??
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Whilst biding our time until Yvonne's deadly rendezvous, a few gratuitously titillating details wouldn't be unwelcome!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:12 am Whilst biding our time until Yvonne's deadly rendezvous, a few gratuitously titillating details wouldn't be unwelcome!
Well, the shoot will take place July 31st. We will be shooting two videos so that we will not be as rushed and so that we can make sure that each script is shot in its entirety. Speaking of shooting in its entirety, Yvonne will be shot almost entirely naked! LOL! She will arrive home fully dressed, but then strip to panties and silken robe only. She will be stalked and killed by an assassin fitted out with a body cam who is killing her to prove his mettle to an exclusive assassins guild.

The second Yvonne script will be a brutal strangle video in which Yvonne is roughly chloroformed, her body patted down searching for a valuable data stick, and then she is garotted. During the strangle her stupendous set is released to tantalize the viewer before she is finished off by the killer using all of his might to snap her lovely neck!

In short, two incredibly sexy and satisfying SYCC babe killings!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Sounds absolutely fantastic Blue! Can't wait!