News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by DaStrangler »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:21 pm
Helpless, fragile but wealthy... Interesting. Would you prefer the victim an intelligent woman (with a high QI level) or the reverse, a mentally disabled woman or a low QI woman ?

Who would be the best villain or villainess (the killer) for you ? An ugly, dirty, pervert one and perhaps a mentally low QI killer (disabled&childly) or the reverse a very powerful one, intelligent, with moral ethic of a gentleman.
Intelligent and dumb both. :)

I personally have no preference for villain, but I have select one it would be powerful & intelligent.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, there is now a snowball effect with the "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series! Regular viewers are getting hooked and many more are trying to catch up with the series... since it's becoming well known that we have already released many sensational crime videos starring our gorgeous British cast!

As a mini-celebration, we've decided to release not one but TWO "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" videos next week!

The first one will be "Don't Make That Call" starring Yvonne, our interpretation of the bed strangle from the classic death fetish favourite movie..."Don't Answer The Phone"!
Don't Make That Call poster.jpg
The second one will be "Sweet Vengeance" starring D'Arcy, a sequel to our famous video entitled "The Visitor"!
Sweet Vengeance poster.jpg
Don't miss either of them.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

In that movie (don't answer the phone) there were not cellphone or smartphones as today to make the "broadcast" :excited:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Those who don't know about it, in my country there are 1 or 2 murders by day which means 7 or 14 murders in a week without counting the islamic terror, and I think 10 to 5 % of these murders will remain unsolved which means nearly 1 murder per week, therefore I can say that SYCC movies are accurates. LOL :lol:

I don't know the UK statistics of murders but I think they are approximately the same with their neighbours.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Any chloro or cradle carry scenes coming up in any forthcoming SYCC episodes Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We have not included chloro or cradle carries in the SYCC episodes being filmed this month, but we will try to include both in our January productions.

After our two videos slated for release tomorrow, our next release will star D'arcy, and it is entitled "The Untold Story"!

D'arcy is a journalist who doesn't get to publish her expose on the mob. Guess why???
The Untold Story Still 2.jpg
Unfortunately, you will have to wait for New Year's Day to enjoy this sexy strangle video.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks Blue look forward to the January episodes!
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:15 am We have not included chloro or cradle carries in the SYCC episodes being filmed this month, but we will try to include both in our January productions.

After our two videos slated for release tomorrow, our next release will star D'arcy, and it is entitled "The Untold Story"!

D'arcy is a journalist who doesn't get to publish her expose on the mob. Guess why???

The Untold Story Still 2.jpg
Unfortunately, you will have to wait for New Year's Day to enjoy this sexy strangle video.

Blue
Any stocking feet in this one? Looks amazing.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:27 pm Any stocking feet in this one? Looks amazing.

Yes, she kicks off both shoes during the strangle.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:27 pm
gavin monroe wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:27 pm Any stocking feet in this one? Looks amazing.

Yes, she kicks off both shoes during the strangle.

Blue
Awesome.. sold. :)
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:15 am ... our next release will star D'arcy, and it is entitled "The Untold Story"!

Ok... I've gotta ask... Is this plot related to my idea about having a naked reporter strangled at her desk in her home office while working on a story (bottom of page 4 of this thread)? If so, is D'arcy naked, or at least topless, when she's attacked?
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Nyghtfall wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:01 am Ok... I've gotta ask... Is this plot related to my idea about having a naked reporter strangled at her desk in her home office while working on a story (bottom of page 4 of this thread)? If so, is D'arcy naked, or at least topless, when she's attacked?
From the title "The Untold Story" we can presume that.

@Blue, will this episode feature hand strangle?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:35 am
Nyghtfall wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:01 am Ok... I've gotta ask... Is this plot related to my idea about having a naked reporter strangled at her desk in her home office while working on a story (bottom of page 4 of this thread)? If so, is D'arcy naked, or at least topless, when she's attacked?
From the title "The Untold Story" we can presume that.

@Blue, will this episode feature hand strangle?
This killer uses a ligature to terminate our sexy young reporter!

Here's a sneak peek!
The Untold Story Still 3.jpg
This week's SYCC release though, "Don't Make That Call" ends with a hand strangle of Yvonne after the killer starts killing her with a garrotte strangle.
Don't Make That Call Still 17.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

I am incredibly excited for that D'Arcy strangling... :love: :love: :love: :love:
Totallibertarianism

I think the next one should be downright a female agent of Scotland Yard killed by an assassin, she discovered some sensitive documents about the conspiracies of the COVID-19 and the vaccin from a english politician, but too late an assassin is sent by the corrupt governement to eliminate the prooves ! LOOOL !