News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:30 am Hi Blue any chance of any chloroform and cradle carry scenes in the October shoot? Wonder if there could be a thread such as The Chloroform Strangler or The Chloroform Killer! Can you say who's appearing yet or will it be announced later?

I'll wait until it's shot, but we did shoot a chloroforming with Natasha.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks Blue, yes really looking forward to seeing the stills from Third Degree when they become available.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:36 pm Thanks Blue, yes really looking forward to seeing the stills from Third Degree when they become available.
I just reviewed the edited movie tonight, and the chloroforming is a good length with some great eye fluttering. :eek:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

The Shekels are ready!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hope you are all enjoying Natasha in "Rise of Infamy"! It is a very hot video... but it's not the last time we see Natasha in this ground-breaking series. Next to be released will be "In The Line Of Duty" also starring Natasha (now billed as Jenny Cherry)!

Natasha plays a spy and assassin, who is targeted for elimination right after she blows a target away! A sniper in a neighbouring highrise delivers one bullet impact after another as Natasha goes down and tries desperately to crawl out of rifle range. She doesn't make it!
In the line of Duty poster.jpg
We have scheduled a couple more SYCC shoots, one with Yvonne and one with Louise. Please let us know what sort of scenarios you would most like to see them perform! I will be writing the scripts soon, so make sure to post your requests on this thread.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Do we see “Jenny” (always be Natasha to me!!!) perform her hit? Or is it similar to Louise’s Hit with a dead person on the bed/floor.??? Looks hot, Natasha looks amazing with the catsuit on, and that head shot WOW!!!
I would like a sexy secretary scenario, (Office attire with Stockings/hold ups) working late hears a noise but it’s only the cleaning guy, little does she know he is the UK Strangler!!! He comes back to kill her as there is no one left in the building to hear her screams!!!
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Hi Blue yes as usual in the upcoming scripts if possible I'd like to see a chloroform abduction at the start of the action and a cradle carry either following the abduction or at the end the victims eyes could be closed by the villain and he cradle carries her away!
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Oh man, I wish she’d been wearing that costume in a strangulation release
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

In answer to some of your questions and requests...

"In The Line Of Duty" shows Natasha killing her male victim. The shooting is off screen as the camera remains on our sexy killer. Then... the real fun begins!

The chloro scene and cradle carry is noted as is the secretary with holdups. I will incorporate these into the next SYCC shoot.

If anyone is too shy to post here, simply send me an email at: DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi,

Yes I want to make a request for a scenario too !

I would love to see the killer or the UK strangler broadcasting the executions of his victims LIVE on TV or on internet ! Using the public and the audience for the executions would be great !

...Like after kidnapping his victim with a chloroform, he ties the hotty on a chair and after she is waking up, he broadcasts the strangle-killing LIVE on TV or on internet.

And why not... the public has to vote on whether sparing her life or not, but no chance for her ! There are only sadistic peoples arround the world who are voting !!! Therefore she dies strangled to death LIVE on TV or on LIVE stream on internet for the pleasure of the sadistic internet audience !!!

You could make these scenarios for the superheroine series too !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:10 am Hi,

Yes I want to make a request for a scenario too !

I would love to see the killer or the UK strangler broadcasting the executions of his victims LIVE on TV or on internet ! Using the public and the audience for the executions would be great !

...Like after kidnapping his victim with a chloroform, he ties the hotty on a chair and after she is waking up, he broadcasts the strangle-killing LIVE on TV or on internet.

And why not... the public has to vote on whether sparing her life or not, but no chance for her ! There are only sadistic peoples arround the world who are voting !!! Therefore she dies strangled to death LIVE on TV or on LIVE stream on internet for the pleasure of the sadistic internet audience !!!

You could make these scenarios for the superheroine series too !

We are working on scripts that can accommodate such a scenario. We'll keep you posted on developments, but just think about the hooker slaying in "Don't Answer The Phone". :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Not so much scenario based but anything with a catsuit is a win for me :) very white angel like :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"In The Line Of Duty" is being released tonight! Don't miss it!

It will be posted on this sub-forum!
In the line of Duty poster.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Natasha. UK Strangler. Loads more, please, please, please, please?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The next SYCC episode is "Bad Break-Up" where Natasha ends a relationship, but her lover doesn't take it too well... and then takes it out on her!
Bad Break-Up poster.jpg
Natasha is cruelly knifed while dressed in short skirt and midriff-baring blouse! Another sexy scenario from Bluestone coming on Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com