News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Bluestone »

We had given thought to redo the nurse strangle from ""Don't Answer the Phone", using the type of costume from that movie scene as opposed to the current nurse attire. We used a similar costume when I produced a nurse strangle with Petra entitled "Late Shift" for my 'Silk 'N Blood" series. What do y'all think of that idea?
LateShift-PromoLogo.jpg
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=689

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

That sounds perfect Blue.

As long as the accoutrements are present, ie the white pantyhose and possibly the cap?

Another uniform easily made ready is the cabin crew/stewardess. A regular pencil skirt and white shirt, with the simple addition of ‘statement’ makeup and a silk scarf with a nice neat bow?

Easy to make look authentic with the right amount of easy to obtain, reasonably priced detail.

:pc: CAN’T WAIT!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Regarding the use of the uniform in these little sexy dramas, my personal theory is simplicity itself; deviating from this crystal clear doctrine is almost certain disaster (I have seen few instances of directors miraculously pulling themselves out of a kamikaze nosedive at the final moment. It ain't worth the risk!).

1. The actress must be at one with the uniform. As a viewer, i have got to believe that this woman is indeed the person she's portraying. There can be absolutely no doubt. Nudge nudge, wink wink! - and it all collapses; sure as God made little green apples.
2. Sexing up the uniform, whilst not quite as definitively fatal as rule number 1, is also a very risky proposition. It is perfectly believable that a beautiful woman would be wearing sexy lingerie to the workplace, if it isn't glaringly obvious to her fellow workmates. We should only become privy to this fact when the uniform inevitably gets torn off.
3. Some basic rationale for the wearing of the uniform. The actress's dialogue must lend credence to the choice of costume; or some credible plot device must otherwise necessitate their need to don a particular outfit. Simply having her appear in some costume is not sufficient.

In summary : Portraying an actress, playing dress-up, pretending to be murdered, produces poor product and a precarious hard-on.

You may very well accuse me of being anal beyond belief (and i do understand), but i really believe that even the casual viewers of these kinky escapades get quietly irked when things don't quite ring true. They may not write in about it, nor even give it serious conscious thought, but i'm quite certain they must also briefly feel that dip of disappointment when the fantasy gets snapped by some ridiculous pretence. We differ from the superheroine audience.

With regards to my own favourite uniforms for female victims, they are schoolgirl and policewoman.
Petra's nurse outfit fits perfectly with my perception of a nurse's outfit. I actually prefer the fact that she isn't wearing any tights, nor some complicated suspender device that defies description. Flat white shoes have also helped sell the illusion.
If you intend to do a remake of the nurse scene from 'Don't Answer the Phone' (I think you should write your own; or ask me ;-) ) you must indubitably cap it off with the unhooking of the bra. Otherwise, there is no point!
Last edited by consigni on Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Uniforms represent authority, or of course unification. This very simple addition to the lineup would have had huge influence in development of the fantasy death fetish with many, many people. Surely in our top five favourite death scenes of all time a uniform features at least once?

I had a crush on several young female teachers, nurses and flight attendants growing up, and once the fetishes kicked in, the imagination ran wild with thoughts of my early sexual influences finding themselves on the receiving end of some elaborate demise.

Dialogue doesn’t have to be lengthy or relevant, other than a distraction for the killer. Don’t answer the phone saw the unsuspecting nurse remove her sheer white pantyhose (dammit, but at least it wasn’t the totally unrealistic lingerie) and talk to her mother on the telephone allowing the killer to move in.
We’ve already seen SYCC use the preoccupied victim on the phone scenario a few times already, so it wouldn’t be a stretch, would it?
I’ve seen Blue use uniforms, but clearly as an accent rather than going for anything too realistic, alas I haven’t seen any of the UKSG/Blue collaborations use uniforms other than superheroine costumes.

I’m intrigued and excited to see if this plays out at all.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

i'm wondraing what's upcoming in sycc and whom will act??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:19 am i'm wondraing what's upcoming in sycc and whom will act??
This weekend will be the D'arcy SYCC shoot.

In April, we are in the process of booking Heather Page for a return visit for a little sexy death and mayhem!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:11 pm
This weekend will be the D'arcy SYCC shoot.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :love: :love: :love:
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

you guys got nice content and nice models

but please can you guys improve bullet wound effects more?

it might be 10/10

thanks^
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

ilovebellyshooting wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:33 pm you guys got nice content and nice models

but please can you guys improve bullet wound effects more?

it might be 10/10

thanks^
We are continually working on improving our product.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

My anticipation level is running at full throttle, to discover how D'arcy's day of deadly dramas develops. I do feel just a little sorry for that poor director guy, though; getting pressured to shoehorn three setups in to one stressful day's shoot. Of course, the obvious perks of his job will keep my sympathy level from rising any higher than 'just a little sorry'.

Keep us posted!

(I did warn you about the computer blood. I may be an annoying arsehole, but i know my shit.)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:14 pm My anticipation level is running at full throttle, to discover how D'arcy's day of deadly dramas develops. I do feel just a little sorry for that poor director guy, though; getting pressured to shoehorn three setups in to one stressful day's shoot. Of course, the obvious perks of his job will keep my sympathy level from rising any higher than 'just a little sorry'.

Keep us posted!

(I did warn you you about the computer blood. I may be an annoying arsehole, but i know my shit.)
You do indeed!

Yes, we will keep you advised as to the shoot. Three in a day are hard with the quality of our SYCC episodes. I used to shoot 4 or more when I was a one-man crew back in the day, but the quality of that earlier work was nowhere close to SYCC quality.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:11 pm This weekend will be the D'arcy SYCC shoot.
Any possibility of hand strangle SYCC episode with D'arcy this time? :)
consigni

Post by consigni »

We are all eagerly awaiting, with collective baited breath and anxious anticipation, some pictorial evidence from poor doomed D'arcy's dramatic day of death. At least, i am! :twisted:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:10 am We are all eagerly awaiting, with collective baited breath and anxious anticipation, some pictorial evidence from poor doomed D'arcy's dramatic day of death. At least, i am! :twisted:
Well, that will be forthcoming, but for now, let me confirm the following:

1. Yesterday's D'arcy shoot went well and we hope to be able to put together some stills for you soon;

2. We are unable to put up stills today, because we are conducting a Superheroine shoot today, but more on that in the Superheroine Forum once we have completed the day's shoot!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:35 pm
consigni wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:10 am We are all eagerly awaiting, with collective baited breath and anxious anticipation, some pictorial evidence from poor doomed D'arcy's dramatic day of death. At least, i am! :twisted:
Well, that will be forthcoming, but for now, let me confirm the following:

1. Yesterday's D'arcy shoot went well and we hope to be able to put together some stills for you soon;

2. We are unable to put up stills today, because we are conducting a Superheroine shoot today, but more on that in the Superheroine Forum once we have completed the day's shoot!

Blue
Sounds amazing, can´t wait. :D