News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by Bluestone »

The next D'arcy episode to be released will be "Who Is Q?"
Who is Q poster.jpg
Watch for it!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Having restrained myself valiantly for several days now, curiosity has finally gotten the better of me. The aforementioned young and vibrant new actress that may very well appear in a future episode of SYCC; i suppose a photograph is totally out of the question? I know...... Perish the thought of being perceived as pushy! :lol2:
A simple description to satiate the stomach. I'm assuming she's English?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:45 am Having restrained myself valiantly for several days now, curiosity has finally gotten the better of me. The aforementioned young and vibrant new actress that may very well appear in a future episode of SYCC; i suppose a photograph is totally out of the question? I know...... Perish the thought of being perceived as pushy! :lol2:
A simple description to satiate the stomach. I'm assuming she's English?
She has not yet agreed to SYCC, but she will appear in our next Superheroine video, so check out that sub-forum here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18324

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Having just seen 'Stellar's' photographs, i think you should go about getting the girl to agree.

Schoolgirl witness, silenced in the shower - just for starters.

Riddle me how an English rose could refuse?
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:33 pm The next D'arcy episode to be released will be "Who Is Q?"
Who is Q poster.jpg
Watch for it!

Blue
Oh wow, you have me sold!!! :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Our next SYCC shoot will take place April 27th with Heather Page as our gorgeous victim and with a couple of stories inspired by fan suggestions on this board.
For those who are not Heather watchers, here is Heather as the victim in "Cybercrime"!
Cybercrime Still 4.jpg
She is one of our hottest actresses and also has donned the mantle of Catwarrior following the departure of Mink from the role!
This girl is awesome!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I sincerely pray the stars are in alignment on the day of Heather's shoot.

A slam dunk 'Cold Case' classic may very well be on the verge of happening.

Super psyched!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Great, I love Heather. I hope she can wear those sexy stockings from obsession again!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Our next Scotland Yard Cold Case release is "Data Recovery"!

"Data Recovery" is a stabbing, starring D'arcy in a sexy catsuit with stocking feet, in response to requests made here
Data Recovery poster.jpg
Coming on Friday!

A separate thread will be started shortly to feature the stills from this production.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

I... cannot... wait. Looks spectacular. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
consigni

Post by consigni »

I must admit to being rather shocked at the sight of a masculine hand scrabbling under a fatally stabbed D'arcy's skin tight catsuit. A rather unscrupulous method of clinching the deal; if i may say so, sir! ;-) :approve:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:41 pm I must admit to being rather shocked at the sight of a masculine hand scrabbling under a fatally stabbed D'arcy's skin tight catsuit. A rather unscrupulous method of clinching the deal; if i may say so, sir! ;-) :approve:
You wanted her body searched. :eek: :excited:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:33 pm
consigni wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:41 pm I must admit to being rather shocked at the sight of a masculine hand scrabbling under a fatally stabbed D'arcy's skin tight catsuit. A rather unscrupulous method of clinching the deal; if i may say so, sir! ;-) :approve:
You wanted her body searched. :eek: :excited:

Blue
So it was my idea? Delighted to have actually discovered a game that i'm adept at playing! :D
consigni

Post by consigni »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:56 am Our next SYCC shoot will take place April 27th with Heather Page as our gorgeous victim and with a couple of stories inspired by fan suggestions on this board.
For those who are not Heather watchers, here is Heather as the victim in "Cybercrime"!

Cybercrime Still 4.jpg
She is one of our hottest actresses and also has donned the mantle of Catwarrior following the departure of Mink from the role!
This girl is awesome!

Blue
Remember to keep us posted on today's shoot with Heather (I know you will; i'm just rather skittishly neurotic by nature). Astonishingly for me, my instincts are peerlessly positive for this particularly pernicious episode.
Confident for a future classic cold case!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Guys,

As an update on last Tuesday's SYCC shoot, we shot 3 episodes with Heather, but I haven't received any stills as of yet, because we edited "Stellar: A Star Is Born" first. Now that the Stellar video and its trailer have been edited, our editing team will turn their efforts to editing Heather's three episodes, which consist of the following:

SYCC #32 - Quickie Divorce - a strangle
SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity - a shooting
SYCC #34 - Boomerang Hit - a stabbing

Stills to follow shortly.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com