News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by RingoWarrior »

Maybe not that big, but enough to drape over her rack a bit, and then stripped off as well during the garrote. Personally I wouldn’t mind another reverse bear hug death from her.

Also this may be a weird request. Have her rub the jewels in her face before putting it on. I’ve seen that in a few Catwoman stories, and maybe in an old 40’s movie where the femme fatale rubs a mink coat in her own face to feel softness.
Last edited by RingoWarrior on Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Sorry but not Cameron for me... to play the victim/main model at least. She has too skinny body to play the main model.

Sorry to have to say it but women with bones visible on their chests and necks are not my type of women...

Bring back Yvonne or Natasha to play the main model in this one, Cameron could play a nice villainess, a strong sadistic hitwoman who will strangle to death her hunting targets : Yvonne, Natasha and Heather.
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

I’m not in love with all, but I believe the majority of ladies hired have been gorgeous. What makes certain ones standout for me more than anything are their performances. Some thankfully who performed poorly were one offs, while some who were one, and done were some of the best. Cameron who is one of the best has thankfully hung around for now.
Last edited by RingoWarrior on Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I can honestly say that there is not one single actress that I have ever seen on a Bluestone video that I wouldn't welcome back. Not ONE. Some are better than others, but every single one is very beautiful and sexy and worth the time and without doubt, Blue gets the best performances out of them. There are a number that I have seen do work elsewhere and not nearly deliver the product they do here!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

By my estimation, as the dust settles,

we have 4 votes for Cameron the cat burgling jewel thief. (Totallibertarianism said, 'villainess'. Close enough!)

3 votes for her unwittingly stealing a necklace of sentimental value from a mob boss.

3 votes for a standing garrotte death scene.

3 votes for her being topless whilst strangled.

2 votes for her kissing and rubbing the diamond pendant against her cheek, so we know of its existence.
- I've used artistic licence to change the MacGuffin from a somewhat gaudy necklace,
as a diamond on a string would hang much more surreptitiously between her breasts. -

1 vote for her being dressed whilst strangled and then partially strip searched. (That would be me!)

1 vote for her playing a sweet and innocent student witness being shot dead in the shower. (Me again!)

For someone who has only been in 3 episodes of SYCC,
Cameron has certainly managed to garner quite a bit of interest amongst the inmates, Blue. :clap:
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Still awaiting a topless multistab or multi-bullet (silencer) demise for Cameron, preferably in her chest, lying on her back, with 2-3 overkill hits.
The reason for the silencer is to be able to hear her, as opposed to a loud gun.

She's perfect for this.

T.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Just a word on behalf of the peril fans, would love a chloro and cradle carry scene or two if possible!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:00 am Just a word on behalf of the peril fans, would love a chloro and cradle carry scene or two if possible!
Coming up, including a cradle and ots carry. Haven't forgotten our Peril fans.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:42 am
Redgunner wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:00 am Just a word on behalf of the peril fans, would love a chloro and cradle carry scene or two if possible!
Coming up, including a cradle and ots carry. Haven't forgotten our Peril fans.
Thanks Blue, much appreciated! Might even make Rich happy! Wishing you and all the team a Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Blue
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Hi Blue, any plans for some more SYCC episodes? it has got very quiet on that front lately. I miss the sexy demises of our young London girls!!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:56 am Hi Blue, any plans for some more SYCC episodes? it has got very quiet on that front lately. I miss the sexy demises of our young London girls!!!!
This is an on-going series that will continue, hopefully for many more years to come, but we are taking a Christmas break after we finish editing and releasing Dark Cat 4. It is hard to get any of our beautiful London girls to book during the Christmas season. We will be scheduling a SYCC shoot for January, so that you can enjoy the sexy demise of more of our gorgeous UK babes in the New Year!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Great. All looking so sexy in those screenshots!!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:34 am
dunnie1 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:56 am Hi Blue, any plans for some more SYCC episodes? it has got very quiet on that front lately. I miss the sexy demises of our young London girls!!!!
This is an on-going series that will continue, hopefully for many more years to come, but we are taking a Christmas break after we finish editing and releasing Dark Cat 4. It is hard to get any of our beautiful London girls to book during the Christmas season. We will be scheduling a SYCC shoot for January, so that you can enjoy the sexy demise of more of our gorgeous UK babes in the New Year!

Blue
Here's an off the wall idea, consider doing a babe-on-babe forced death match!

Two sexy women are kidnapped. (For now, let's say played by Jenny and Cameron) They are placed in a locked room covered by surveillance cameras streaming on the dark web to a pay-per-view audience. Maybe they are in street clothes, maybe lingerie, even bikinis, whatever. A voice comes over a speaker telling them that only one of them will leave the room alive. They will fight with their bare hands, to survive, one must kill the other. Refuse to fight, both will die. Fight but refuse to kill will also result in death. This would then become two separate SYCC videos:

In "Version A", Cameron defeats Jenny, ending with either a strangulation or a neck snap death.
"Version B" would be identical to "Version A" until it reaches the point where Cameron has the opportunity to kill Jenny, but in this version she refuses to do so. As she does so, Jenny begins to recover and staggers to her feet. A door is heard to open and a weapon (knife, gun, garrote, etc.) appears on a nearby table. The voice of the announcer tells Jenny to use it to execute Cameron, or both of them will die. Angered by her near death at Cameron's hands, she happily finishes the girl.

The final twist is that in both videos, once the loser is dead, a hissing sound is heard and the "winner" is eliminated with poison gas!

I know I'd snap up both versions in a heart beat! Kind of like Catwarrior 11 with the twist that both are just toys for the captor!
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue and Happy New Year for you and all our friends, iam asking about the new news and schadual for SYCC episodes when the new episodes will come and whome will act ??? :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We are shooting later in January, but the actress has not yet been confirmed.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com