"SYCC - Subterfuge" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "SYCC - Subterfuge" is RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:
Falleen wrote:The people are calling for more orgasms!
LOL
Seriously though: Stephanie Knight and Yvonne, both topless as White Angels, both getting each other off through back-breakers, strangulation, and other means. You can do another movie (not ALL movies) more like WA25 that features the element more prominently. Again, not suggesting this becomes a regular thing, but for fans like us, I think that would be awesome. I also suggested something like this on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17189&p=120950#p120950

BTW, are other people experiencing problems with the website? I have to keep reloading the webpages.
I'm not talking about heroine getting orgasms when she is suppressed, I'm completely against, I will never buy it...

I'm talking about villain getting orgasms or even ejaculation when strangling to death a heroine or one of the beautiful actresses of bluestone production ! I think it is more realistic and logical that the first one who takes pleasure by squeezing the hotty is the villain himself therefore I think it should be the villain who makes the squirts !

So I have a question to you, will you support this request or not ?
I think Blue already answered your question
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Scotland Yard Cold Cases #1: Subterfuge"

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1272
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

First of all, let me just say that I love Yvonne. Her beauty and acting is just simply fantastic, and it's only gotten better over the years. There's no question about that! So I'm very happy to see you do more projects together with her, I will always buy her videos, even if it doesn't necessarily contain my favorite elements, but it contains Yvonne, so it's always worth it! :love:

However, I must give my critique here. And I believe I have given this same critique a number of times through the past years on here; The wound / blood effects are really bad. I'm sorry, but they just are. And it really does take me out of the moment seeing the really obvious and bad looking wound .psd file, layered above the scene and hovering all over the place.
I've argued here before that it's a lot cheaper and easier just using practical effects for the wounds and blood, and it would look MUCH better than doing it like this (though you could still do the blood splatters on impact in post). - The counter argument that you have given before on doing it practically was that you didn't want it mixing with the superheroine clothing, and certainly didn't want to rip the clothes. Of course, we have seen you do rips on the clothing after that statement however, but that's not the point I'm trying to make here.

The old Bluestone productions were much lower budget but had much better effects in this department. Bluestone knows how to do them, they're simple and cheaper than what you're attempting to do here. Why not just use practical effects more? I guarantee you the results would be much better. There are much smaller budget productions handling this aspect much better, and the larger ones like Amazon Warriors have just fantastic mix of practical and special effects in this department.

Granted, I am really excited and I see a lot of potential in this new series you have going on here (especially if there will be more Yvonne involved! :mrgreen: ), I even assumed (before seeing this) that the lower production cost of it might finally result in the cheaper and superior practical effects route, but alas, it was not to be.

Anyway, I just wanted to lay this opinion out there, I know this conversation is old. But it has been, and still is to this day, my only real critique with these Superheroine productions through the years.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Marakh wrote:First of all, let me just say that I love Yvonne. Her beauty and acting is just simply fantastic, and it's only gotten better over the years. There's no question about that! So I'm very happy to see you do more projects together with her, I will always buy her videos, even if it doesn't necessarily contain my favorite elements, but it contains Yvonne, so it's always worth it! :love:

However, I must give my critique here. And I believe I have given this same critique a number of times through the past years on here; The wound / blood effects are really bad. I'm sorry, but they just are. And it really does take me out of the moment seeing the really obvious and bad looking wound .psd file, layered above the scene and hovering all over the place.
I've argued here before that it's a lot cheaper and easier just using practical effects for the wounds and blood, and it would look MUCH better than doing it like this (though you could still do the blood splatters on impact in post). - The counter argument that you have given before on doing it practically was that you didn't want it mixing with the superheroine clothing, and certainly didn't want to rip the clothes. Of course, we have seen you do rips on the clothing after that statement however, but that's not the point I'm trying to make here.

The old Bluestone productions were much lower budget but had much better effects in this department. Bluestone knows how to do them, they're simple and cheaper than what you're attempting to do here. Why not just use practical effects more? I guarantee you the results would be much better. There are much smaller budget productions handling this aspect much better, and the larger ones like Amazon Warriors have just fantastic mix of practical and special effects in this department.

Granted, I am really excited and I see a lot of potential in this new series you have going on here (especially if there will be more Yvonne involved! :mrgreen: ), I even assumed (before seeing this) that the lower production cost of it might finally result in the cheaper and superior practical effects route, but alas, it was not to be.

Anyway, I just wanted to lay this opinion out there, I know this conversation is old. But it has been, and still is to this day, my only real critique with these Superheroine productions through the years.

Look more carefully. Except for the initial impact, actual fake blood was used in this production. We have opted to do so after hearing your opinion and that of others, and because I was successful using practical effects in my "Silk 'N Blood" series for years.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Bluestone wrote:
Look more carefully. Except for the initial impact, actual fake blood was used in this production. We have opted to do so after hearing your opinion and that of others, and because I was successful using practical effects in my "Silk 'N Blood" series for years.

Blue
Yes, it's true that you used fake blood, but the bullet wound itself was still just a .psd file layered on-top of the actual footage. And since the actress herself is in the middle of acting, moving around, the layer with the wound effects on them move around very unnaturally, like skipping around. And just after the headshot at the end, the bullet wound image flickers rapidly.

It all just looks very out of place, and it really distracts from the rest of the video. We get to see the lovely Yvonne put on this great performance but with this poor effect on top, it just doesn't work for me. I'm not just talking about the blood itself. The bullet wound itself can also easily be done with practical effects, and it would look much better like that.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy: