"Hands Off My Man" (Petra & Milena) is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Hands Off My Man" (Petra & Milena) is up!

Post by Bluestone »

Milena accuses Petra of stealing her man, and breaks in on Petra while she's dressed in a negligee lounging in bed. Incensed, Milena punches Petra in the face then scrambles onto the bed and straddles her, seizing her by the throat and strangling Petra while she writhes desperately under her! After a long struggle, Petra finally manages to push Milena off of her and switch positions with her, straddling Milena and hand strangling her! Petra does her best to strangle Milena, but once again the girls switch position, and Milena ends up on top again, intent on killing our blonde goddess! Then, Petra forces Milena off of her one more time, and assumes dominance once again in the battle of the sexy beauties! Finally, Milena realizes that there's discarded clothing under her, and she manages to pull a nylon free and wrap it around Petra's neck while Petra is still bearing down on her. The two women are then locked in a battle to see who will weaken first as each continues to strangle the other. Petra is running out of time as it looks like Milena will outlast her, so she seizes Milena's head and viciously snaps her neck, killing Milena instantly! Unfortunately for Petra, Milena's hands are locked on the nylon that is wrapped tightly around Petra's neck. Petra cannot dislodge the nylon before succumbing herself to the long, brutal strangle. Both women die locked in their desperate and deadly struggle for survival!

Awesome girl-on-girl action in this one!
HandsOff-PromoLogo.jpg
Purchase Links:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1280
and for Bitcoin users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bm-season ... ff-my-man/

Blue[/color][/size]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com