This Week's Crime Video Spotlight Falls on...!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

This Week's Crime Video Spotlight Falls on...!

Post by Bluestone »

As with our Superheroine line, I sought out the best selling Bluestone Crime Video, and what did I find?

Well, right at the top of the sales list is none other than................. "Bluestone Presents #31 - Sudden Frenzy"!

This was an awesome adaptation of a scene from Hitchcock's "Frenzy", and not the famous extended tongue death scene either!

Mink (of Catwarrior fame) plays the super sexy victim who seduces a man who turns out to be her killer!

Buy it here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=334
SuddenFrenzy-PromoLogo.jpg
SuddenFrenzy9a.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 7.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 1.jpg
Blue[/size][/color]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Re: Today's Crime Vid of the Day!

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi,

Would love to see her again in a movie like this! Mink, what a goddess!

Thank you
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Today's Crime Video of the Day is our second all-time seller... "Bluestone Presents #5: Petra Vignettes"!

Our blonde bombshell performs 6 death scenes for our pleasure!

Buy it here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=194
PetraVignettes-PromoLogo.jpg
This video features an introduction by Petra to 6 all-new Petra death scenes. She commits suicide with a knife in one scene. She is shot in the other scenes, sometimes multiple times. For Petra fans, this is a must-have for your collection! Six Petra death scenes! A bargain at twice the price.

228 MB (21 Minutes Running Time)

Blue[/size][/color]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, Today's Crime Video Spotlight falls on the #3 Best Selling Bluestone Crime Title... "The Killing"!

This is Episode 2 under the T.N.T. (Tommygun Noir Theatre) mini-series, and stars one of the hottest necro actresses ever... Tina Krause!
Our beautiful co-star is Kerie! This one has it all, including a nude scene! A shooting fan's dream video!
TNT2-PromoLogo.jpg
Sherry (Tina) betrays her husband, George, to the police. George is wounded in a police ambush following a racetrack heist, but he manages to make it home to find his wife packing to run away with her lover. He shoots her four times and watches her die, but her friend, Fay (Kerie), arrives before he can leave. He uses the balance of the bullets in his gun to blow her away. Then, he strips the bodies, one partially and one completely, before escaping the double murder scene. Another instant noir classic!

You can buy it here:
or, for Bitcoin users, here: https://genrevideos.com/store/blue-murd ... e-killing/

If you don't own this awesome video yet, why are you punishing yourself?!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

LOL..! Thanks for resurrecting this, Blue...! Having you do these customs was great fun, and great results! Good job!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

This is one of Bluestone's a definite "Keep-Her"!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
Here is a link to my review of "The Killing".
G :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3819
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Today's Crime Video of the day is the next biggest seller to date... "Investment In Murder"!
This one was one of the first appearances of Lovely LENA, along with Kerie and Carmen, and is a true classic!
Investment-PromoLogo.jpg

Kerie plays a con woman, Joy Grant, who is operating an investment scam. Her accomplice/secretary Kristen, is played by Carmen. When an investor, Lucia Mendes, as played by Lena, suspects that she is being swindled, and demands the return of her investment, Joy sets her up to be framed for Kristen’s murder. When the plan fails, all three girls end up shot to death. The lead flies in this video debut of two of Bluestone’s hottest discoveries, Lena and Carmen!
Three babe shooting deaths in this one for a low price!

174 MB Video (15 Minutes running time)

Purchase Link: http://silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=135

Enjoy!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Today's Crime Video of the day is the next biggest seller to date... "The Frenzy Alternative"!
This is the classic scene from Hitchcock's "Frenzy" re-imagined! There is a tongue out and open mouth version of this classic murder scene!
Frenzy-PromoLogo.jpg

This is another Bluestone-UKSG Co-Production! A re-make of the office necktie strangle scene from Hitchcock’s “Frenzy”, but done like it should have been done for our particular fetish! Claire plays a secretary who is alone in the office when a man enters who had been rejected by Claire’s boss, the head of the agency. He winds his necktie around her neck and slowly strangles her to death!
There are two videos contained in this video package. They are virtually the same except for the ending. The first one is true to the classic version, where the victim’s tongue is extended fully from her shocked dead face. The second version has a moderated view of the tongue. Less shocking, but in my opinion more sensual.

113 MB (14 minutes running time)

Purchase Link: http://silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=324
The Frenzy Alternative still 1.jpg
The Frenzy Alternative still 2.jpg
The Frenzy Alternative still 3.jpg
The Frenzy Alternative still 5.jpg
The Frenzy Alternative still 4.jpg

Enjoy!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:46 pm As with our Superheroine line, I sought out the best selling Bluestone Crime Video, and what did I find?

Well, right at the top of the sales list is none other than................. "Bluestone Presents #31 - Sudden Frenzy"!

This was an awesome adaptation of a scene from Hitchcock's "Frenzy", and not the famous extended tongue death scene either!

Mink (of Catwarrior fame) plays the super sexy victim who seduces a man who turns out to be her killer!

Buy it here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=334
SuddenFrenzy-PromoLogo.jpg
SuddenFrenzy9a.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 7.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 1.jpg

Blue
Love Mink in this. Like her seductive way and her dress and stockings, great strangle and amazing death stare. And also her amazing breasts!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: This Week's Crime Video Spotlight Falls on...!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All! Well, I had to change the title to this thread from a daily spotlighted vid to a weekly spotlighted vid, because I'm finding it hard to update so frequently with everything else that is happening on this very busy message board!

This week, the spotlight falls on our next best selling Bluestone Crime Video. It is... "Chameleon Force"... and with the gorgeous cast and the number of deaths, it's no mystery as to why it's a best seller! This video features 2 death scenes by each of Petra, Suzi and Velvets!
ChameleonForce-PromoLogo.jpg
A special strike force infiltrates a neo nazi facility, taking out one beautiful operative after another, and replacing them with their own task force members. There are 6 babe deaths, including four shootings, one neck snap and a strangulation! Petra, Suzi and Velvets perform two death scenes each! This video has no blood accompanying the shootings, but there is a lot of stripping, body handling and carries for those who enjoy this aspect of the erotic death fetish!

287 MB (25 minutes running time)

Purchase link: https://silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=163

Enjoy this fantastic video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:48 pm Today's Crime Video of the day is the next biggest seller to date... "The Frenzy Alternative"!
This is the classic scene from Hitchcock's "Frenzy" re-imagined! There is a tongue out and open mouth version of this classic murder scene!

Frenzy-PromoLogo.jpg

This is another Bluestone-UKSG Co-Production! A re-make of the office necktie strangle scene from Hitchcock’s “Frenzy”, but done like it should have been done for our particular fetish! Claire plays a secretary who is alone in the office when a man enters who had been rejected by Claire’s boss, the head of the agency. He winds his necktie around her neck and slowly strangles her to death!
There are two videos contained in this video package. They are virtually the same except for the ending. The first one is true to the classic version, where the victim’s tongue is extended fully from her shocked dead face. The second version has a moderated view of the tongue. Less shocking, but in my opinion more sensual.

113 MB (14 minutes running time)

Purchase Link: http://silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=324
The Frenzy Alternative still 1.jpg
The Frenzy Alternative still 2.jpg
The Frenzy Alternative still 3.jpg
The Frenzy Alternative still 5.jpg
The Frenzy Alternative still 4.jpg

Enjoy!

Blue

Claire was brilliant in this, the anxiety she was feeling as our murderer wouldn’t leave and the way he forced himself on her, her fabulous stocking covered legs and her fight for life really made this a great clip. Only one issue, I’m not a big fan of tongue protruding at the end, especially that far out. Great clip though.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:35 am Only one issue, I’m not a big fan of tongue protruding at the end, especially that far out. Great clip though.
Then, you would love that there is an alternative version of "The Frenzy Alternative" where her tongue does not protrude as much during that classic ending scene. Both are included with the purchase of the video. So, you get to see both versions and choose which you most prefer.

Purchase Link: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=324

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1

Re: This Week's Crime Video Spotlight Falls on...!

Post by dunnie1 »

Yes, I have both versions!!!