"SYCC - Assignment Interrupted" is Released!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "SYCC - Assignment Interrupted" is Released!

Post by Bluestone »

It's RELEASED!

Get "Scotland Yard Cold Cases #13: Assignment Interrupted" here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1320
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... terrupted/

Yvonne returns to the series as a hot-looking killer whose assignment is to eliminate an enemy agent. She gets the drop on him, but before she can fire her gun, he turns to her and a knife drops into his hand. Yes, he's brought a knife to a gunfight! She is confident that she can blow him away before he can put the knife into play, but she is wrong. The knife flies toward her before she can fire, burying itself in her cleavage, and forcing her to drop her gun as she also hits the floor. Her target kicks the gun out of her reach and takes his time making her suffer, giving her a beating with punches, a low blow, a head butt, and repeated stabs to her belly. Once she's down, he bares one of her breasts and drives the blade into it, holding it in and watching her slowly die from her wounds. Very sexy killing of Yvonne's beautiful, but overconfident, character!
Assignment Interrupted Still 14.jpg
Assignment Interrupted Still 15.jpg
Assignment Interrupted poster.jpg
Yvonne is super HOT in this one!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

It was a very exciting and very beautiful death for Yvonne ! :love:

I'm just wondering what the scene would be look like if the killer would act as a coward and a childly person instead of his acting in the movie : "Please ! Please ! don't kill me ! I will do anything you want !", Yvonne earning a huge confidence downs her gun and gets close to him smiling while the killer is crying like a baby and failing to the floor "such a coward you are bastard ! You will pay for what you did to Anton !" and just a moment of inattention for Yvonne, the killer stabs Yvonne multiple times in her chest and takes the upperhand, mount her "Haha Who is the boss now sweety ?" and he takes the time to torture Yvonne by slashing her breasts and after a long minutes of pains she dies when the killer cuts her throat !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The latest Scotland Yard Cold Cases episode has now been released!

Yvonne returns to the series as a hot-looking killer whose assignment is to eliminate an enemy agent. She gets the drop on him, but before she can fire her gun, he brings his knife into play, whipping it across the room and hitting her dead center in her luscious cleavage. What follows is a very sexy and brutal killing of Yvonne's beautiful, but overconfident, character!
Assignment Interrupted Still 16.jpg

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Know its a knife movie but would of been awesome if he finished her off with the silencer. Been finished off with her own weapon would of been ultimate humiliation to go along with the knife wounds.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

G-Man has posted a review of "Assignment Interrupted" here:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17728&p=124889#p124889
Be sure to check it out!
Assignment Interrupted Still 20.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The latest Scotland Yard Cold Cases episode is NOW AVAILABLE!

Yvonne returns to the series as a hot-looking killer whose assignment is to eliminate an enemy agent. She gets the drop on him, but before she can fire her gun, he brings his knife into play, whipping it across the room and hitting her dead center in her luscious cleavage. What follows is a very sexy and brutal killing of Yvonne's beautiful, but overconfident, character!
Assignment Interrupted Still 17a.jpg
Assignment Interrupted Still 19.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Hi Folks
I done a review of ...

Scotland Yard Cold Cases #13: "Assignment Interrupted"

Click here for review... viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17728&p=124889#p124889
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:10 am It's RELEASED!

Yvonne returns to the series as a hot-looking killer whose assignment is to eliminate an enemy agent. She gets the drop on him, but before she can fire her gun, he turns to her and a knife drops into his hand. Yes, he's brought a knife to a gunfight! She is confident that she can blow him away before he can put the knife into play, but she is wrong. The knife flies toward her before she can fire, burying itself in her cleavage, and forcing her to drop her gun as she also hits the floor. Her target kicks the gun out of her reach and takes his time making her suffer, giving her a beating with punches, a low blow, a head butt, and repeated stabs to her belly. Once she's down, he bares one of her breasts and drives the blade into it, holding it in and watching her slowly die from her wounds. Very sexy killing of Yvonne's beautiful, but overconfident, character!

Assignment Interrupted Still 14.jpg
Assignment Interrupted Still 15.jpg

Blue

Definitely, I love this video, :clap: and I also love the way she takes this blade so well between her tits, :love: I even loved him to finish the sexy Yvonne like this by leaving her trophy between her topless tits for the hot final... :razz: :cool: :pc:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: