Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Intersub111

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by Intersub111 »

How about a matrix themed shoot. A redpill (freed human) is being tracked a unique agent in a suit. He had a noose or garrote that is programed with a virus to make its victim orgasm instead of feeling pain. The agent ambushes and interrogates the female victim using the weapon to lower her inhibitions and divulge critical resistence information. Mentally she thinks she is climaxing but actually her body is succumbing to asphyxiation.

I realized if people havent seen Matrix 2 then this all sounds like gibberish lol. Also the heartbeat one mentioned above would be cool and intense.
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Always classic plot idea ..

One of the deadly agents, kills a young office worker.
The secretary had seen to much.
Instead of just making the kill and escaping. She can not resist, playing with and stripping the unresisting victim.

While she is enjoying herself though. Another killer slips in, having shown up, trying for the contract.
The first killer taken by surprise, and killed.
Left bloody, stripped, and dead. With her own victim, at the now dual crime scene.
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

I would love to see the assassin plot that Storm9 described! Wearing mniskirts.
wzpyb

what dont have bare feet view ,talking off shoe

Post by wzpyb »

:lol2:
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

I'd utterly love seeing Jenny in the same catsuit she wore recently with stocking feet as she's garroted to death and her body then searched/dragged and so on.
ghostD
What is your main fetish?: Limp, Feet
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see more resources
Referral: By the Google

Post by ghostD »

I would like to see D'arcy in white socks tho, some thick sport socks over the ankle when the man takes off her boots. :))
And she is being neck snapped in a brutal way.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

We are shooting the next SYCC episodes later this month.

More news to follow...

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:45 pm We are shooting the next SYCC episodes later this month.

More news to follow...

Blue
Well you've certainly had a fine variety of suggestions and plot ideas on this thread for future movies, Blue! Director B is going to have his work cut out filming them all!
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

ghostD wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:41 pm I would like to see D'arcy in white socks tho, some thick sport socks over the ankle when the man takes off her boots. :))
That does not sound bad at all. :)

And would adore seeing more D'Arcy dead in stocking feet as well.
ace28065
What is your main fetish?: love women and their heartbeats
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post up and contribute to the forum and see if anyone has good stories.
Referral: search engine.

Post by ace28065 »

Anything with realistic heartbeats would be amazing - take me my money now as one guy put it.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

gavin monroe wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:43 am
ghostD wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:41 pm I would like to see D'arcy in white socks tho, some thick sport socks over the ankle when the man takes off her boots. :))
That does not sound bad at all. :)

And would adore seeing more D'Arcy dead in stocking feet as well.
My first sighting of D'Arcy was in "Teen Bat 5", if you haven't seen it, she was delicious! I'd like to see her do more topless, she's lovely. Those who prefer natural breasts will appreciate her. I loved when Bill told her, "I'm gonna toss you in the river..." :twisted:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I must say, it has come as somewhat of a shock to me that D'arcy has ever done a topless death scene.

It would have been so nice to see her going out breasts bared as a Scotland Yard Cold Case corpse.

Although she must have a reason for refusing to do so,
if it were at all possible to convince her otherwise,
I think she would look amazing, dripping wet - either wrapped in a white bathrobe or towel around her waist -
and stabbed in the back by some masked intruder.
Her slicked back hair, glistening exposed chest, and shocked visage would paint quite a potent portrait.

You could at least give it the old Harvard try, Blue!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

May we see a few more girls murdered, in the up-and-coming Season 3,
adorned in some multifarious styles and shades of comfy coloured casual clothing?!

A killer catching some babe off-guard as she lazes around in a rather sexually stimulating unkempt fashion;
slovenly dressed in a loose fitting v-neck cardigan or tank top, with no need for a bra.
Or perhaps some woman could be silenced in her apartment wearing only a bra.
- We have yet to see someone killed on Cold Cases simply wearing a nice normal transparent lacy bra, Blue! -

Season 3 could be the perfect opportunity for Scotland Yard to broaden its fashion potential.
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

consigni wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:16 pm May we see a few more girls murdered, in the up-and-coming Season 3,
adorned in some multifarious styles and shades of comfy coloured casual clothing?!

A killer catching some babe off-guard as she lazes around in a rather sexually stimulating unkempt fashion;
slovenly dressed in a loose fitting v-neck cardigan or tank top, with no need for a bra.
Or perhaps some woman could be silenced in her apartment wearing only a bra.
- We have yet to see someone killed on Cold Cases simply wearing a nice normal transparent lacy bra, Blue! -

Season 3 could be the perfect opportunity for Scotland Yard to broaden its fashion potential.
What about an UNDERCOVER Scotland yard female ... Using maybe the lingerie angle of seduction.
She goes to make her move .. Bringing out her hidden pistol only to be shot herself.
Then the enemy killer, finishes her with strangling.
Her top coming off, breasts exposed.
Finally she is left half naked, and dead. Eyes open, tongue distended, one hot, sexy crime scene waiting to happen.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Our next SYCC episode is "SYCC #46 - Caught on Tape", starring Hot Heather!

It is a shooting which ends with the killer filming the beautiful dying woman before he finishes her off!

This one's coming in less than 10 days!

Caught on Tape Still 13 copy.jpg
Caught on Tape Still 19 copy.jpg

Also, later this month, we will be filming a couple of episodes with a new hot actress! More on that closer to the shoot day.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com