Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:46 am Krystal is confirmed. We can try a first person strangle at least for part of the strangle sequence
Awesome news. Are also going to keep the strangling manual? It would be an instant purchase for me. :)
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Strangulation broadcasted on internet is indeed a good idea and a new element in the bluestone movies. It is always good to try new thing.

What I also would like to see is a F VS F fighting to the death scenarios, like in the famous movie Raze ! We could watch and bet for a Yvonne VS Krystal, Lynda VS Heather, Natasha VS Destiny, Louise VS Teejay, Rebecca Mason VS Cameron Drew etc... !
JMAAZ

Post by JMAAZ »

Strangler wraps a wet leather strap around Krystal's sexy neck.
Shrinks when wet leather strap dries…
He broadcasts her suffering on the internet.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

This is not a suggestion for something I’d like to see incorporated, it’s simply some observations from years of exposure to explicit exploitation cinema. Directorial tips, I suppose, regarding knives :

Use 2 real, identical knives; one with 3/4 cut off the blade. A real knife makes a real difference, cinematically.
Only use a retractable plastic knife in a full body stabbing scene - if you really have to show it being pushed in.
Minimising the graphic aspects of the knifing and maximising the actress’s reactions also seem to make these scenes somewhat sexier.

When I think about it, women being stabbed in the movies is relatively low on my arousal scoreboard.
The brutality of the bloodletting obviously must be too much for my gentle psyche.
I also loathe overkill (torture) and excessive gore.

p.s.

On second thoughts, I’m probably not the best person to give advice on stabbing scenes.
I’m not even sure why I brought up the topic. :roll:
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Just thought of a novel concept for a recurring series within the ‘SYCC’ canon. Not only does it tick a few of my own fetish fantasies, but it’s woven from flexible enough fabric to comfortably enfold most of our family and friends on the fan forum :

‘Hitman, Incorporated!’
‘A top secret online organisation of the most highly efficient and sought after professional killers in the world.’

Initiation of enrolment involves the senseless murder of a totally innocent member of the public.
The actual chosen victim is at the sole discretion of the applicant - the hitman wannabe.
But!
Age, sex and job description, are texted to this hitman-hopeful on the morning of the assigned assassination.
The victim must fit all 3 criteria allotted.
Also!
Method of murder is at the killer’s discretion.
But!
The murder must be clean and professional, and the body posed as ordered and photographed as proof.

I’m a real sucker for a recurring story, and this certainly seems to open a multitude of options for exploration!

p.s.

What am I not seeing?
Last edited by consigni on Wed May 26, 2021 4:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, these are some notes in stabbing episode for krystal i hope it sounds good for you, i hope that the stabs to be slow and to focas on her face expression and pain between each stab and another and if ther's a surprise stabbing this will be great, and if there is a back stab i hope that there's no hands holding her face on stabbing to make us see all her face at this moment, and if she was standing while stabbing this will be great then lying on knees and then ground on back this will be great and if she ware a sexy tight dress like comuter beating or a skirt and shirt like in taking a stand this will be wonderfull finally if you took the elements i have mintioned previosly i would be sooo happy thank you in advance :lol:
consigni

Post by consigni »

Further ideas for future ‘Mystery Solved’ :

A female police detective verbally ruminates to her psychiatric councillor about the relatively recent rash of murders that have occurred within the various law enforcement agencies of Scotland Yard. All 6 victims were ambitiously intelligent young women successfully garnering the respect of their superiors. All 6 had coincidentally faced death in the line of duty. And all 6 had been in the process of undergoing independent psychiatric evaluation.........

Also :

A female police detective overhears her partner on the phone in an apartment. She realises he was behind a recent unsolved murder. Reaching for her handcuffs whilst explaining to him his rights, he over-reactively shoots her in the heart. She looks down at the small hole in her white blouse and exclaims, ‘Typical! Forgot my fuckin’ vest!’. Rolling her eyes in a gesture of exasperation, she shakes her head in disbelief and drops dead; eyes turned up in her skull. Her partner unbuttons her blouse - to double-check - and says, ‘Yeah! You sure did. But just look what you’d have been covering up.’
Sams

Post by Sams »

The dance of death. SYCC new series.

The victim is attacked from behind, and slowly strangled to death as she staggers around trying breakaway from the killer's grasp. The victim ends up on the strangled to death.
This would be like the strangling in "The Untold Story".
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:09 pm Just thought of a novel concept for a recurring series within the ‘SYCC’ canon...
‘Hitman, Incorporated!’
‘A top secret online organisation of the most highly efficient and sought after professional killers in the world.’

Initiation of enrolment involves the senseless murder of a totally innocent member of the public.
The actual chosen victim is at the sole discretion of the applicant - the hitman wannabe.
I will be using this idea in a script that I am writing for Louise entitled, "Murder Inc.". Guess who the chosen victim will be. LOL!

See, I do listen.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I had forgotten that I'd actually written this one down. Reading through it again, the idea has great potential. All the girls could get a chance at playing totally different characters from various spheres of society - if it's a hit, of course!
A good opportunity for dress-up. :excited:

Pre-specifying instructions to the 'hitman wannabe' as pretext for posing and photographing the body as proof, is something I find very erotic, and lots of other people on the forum also seem to relish watching the models being manipulated post-mortem.
Although the concept may prove too convoluted to carry out clearly in a short vignette, there's no denying it's sexy. If you could just think of some way to pull it off in a succinct and lucid fashion, those possible future episodes would certainly benefit from the provision of such initial groundwork.

This one genuinely deserves to become a series.
You have really given me something to look forward to, Blue. :D

p.s.

Suppose you won't give us any hints on the role Louise will be playing? Or do we get to decide?
There's an idea! Voting on victim's vocation.
Regardless, I'm already excited :yes:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:56 am Suppose you won't give us any hints on the role Louise will be playing? Or do we get to decide?
There's an idea! Voting on victim's vocation.
Regardless, I'm already excited :yes:

The script has been written with a body cam used to film the killing of Louise, a sexy receptionist who is chosen randomly by our killer and who tries to talk and seduce her way out of the killer's sights. It will be a shooting.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

The body cam is a logical piece of equipment to judge the prowess of an aspiring hitman, especially for an online organisation. Good call!
I'm much too old school to have thought of it.

I do hope you're not intending to shoot the whole thing from the body cam perspective, though?
A little shaky camera goes a long way!

Louise getting shockingly silenced as a seductive secretary seems a solidly sound way to start a series, so to speak :approve:

p.s.

Always thinking ahead :shake:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:35 am I do hope you're not intending to shoot the whole thing from the body cam perspective, though?
A little shaky camera goes a long way!
Yes, too shaky for the money shots! Plus, any views of this hot actress ARE money shots! :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sams

Post by Sams »

Suggestion for SYCC series-

Coming Home Drunk.

The victim is coming home from a party or a club dressed in a sexy outfit to attract the attention of men.
The only problem is she has attracted the attention of a psycho killer.
She returns home drunk and alone, and forgets to lock her apartment door.
She staggers inside and collapses on the sofa semiconscious trying to sleep it off.
The killer follows her inside and caresses her lovely body until she wakes, and then slowly strangles her to death.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

I would really like a choke hold that the victim doesn’t get out of and the perp crushes her neck and all we see is her head, arms and body fall still in the perps forceful arms. Staring after death