Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by consigni »

Okay! I've concocted quite a clever concept for D'arcy. Simple and effectively efficient.

The 'SYCC' apartment is now a luxury hotel suite - Enter D'arcy and Bill

D'arcy calls :
Brenda, are you there? This gentleman has been waiting at the hotel bar for you for over an hour. I've really no idea where she can be. It's not like her, not answering her mobile.
I can't believe how alike you two girls are.
We're identical twins.
When i met your sister in the hotel pool earlier, she didn't mention being on holiday with her sister.
Typical Brenda ! I'm the one who's paying for this holiday, you see; or more precisely, my soon-to-be ex-husband is paying for this holiday.
And Brenda is here helping you cope with a messy divorce?
Yeah! Real messy. My husband is refusing to give me half of everything he owns. Us two babes are here to relax while the lawyers sort things out.
Sweet!
Let me just try phoning Brenda again. This is two firsts for her; not answering her phone, and standing up a good looking man at the bar.
When D'arcy calls, a phone rings in the bathroom :
That's strange. Brenda must have left her mobile in the bathroom?
D'arcy opens the bathroom door. Brenda is sitting on the toilet seat in a swimming suit, a knife sticking out of her chest. Bill sticks a knife in D'arcy's back, and pulls it out. D'arcy turns to face Bill.
Why?
Bill sticks the knife in D'arcy's chest, and leaves it there.
Nothing personal. You were too greedy. Sorry about your sister.
I'm going to kill that bastard!
D'arcy falls back dead on the bathroom floor. Bill leaves.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Nice stories, but I'm not looking for a long line-by-line script complete with dialogue. That is what is called a custom. LOL!

I am looking for suggestions, and I have received a few here that qualify. So, I have incorporated those into the required shooting and stabbing scripts.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I got just enough to get the creative juices flowing.

D'arcy will play an off duty police detective who has cracked a case, but before she can reveal the killer, he finds her and blows her away with several silenced shots, ending with a headshot.

If time permits, the stabbing will be to recover a data stick from D'arcy. She will be in catsuit and stocking feet, and the killer will find the data stick on her body. He will then drag the body away to dispose of it.

That's exactly what I was looking for, my friends. Thanks for your input.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Post by gensmith117 »

My suggestion for the stabbing...

Have it be D'arcy's knife that the killer then turns against her. Either killer confronts her with gun and she disarms him and then pulls knife, struggle, and then killer gets control of knife and stabs her with it.

Would add to her defeat if she's killed with her own weapon.

Also I haven't seen EVERY stabbing death from Bluestone, but I haven't really seen a lot of struggle with the stabbings that I have seen. The killer either stabs the lady by surprise or when she's already weak and helpless.

Personally I'd like to see the lady fight back a little more. Either trying to push the knife away and being overpowered as it sinks in slowly, or her to be stabbed when the killer redirects her own attempted stabbing back at her.

Something like that would be nice to see, for me it'd add some spice to the stabbing deaths
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: ↑Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:45 am

If time permits, the stabbing will be to recover a data stick from D'arcy. She will be in catsuit and stocking feet, and the killer will find the data stick on her body. He will then drag the body away to dispose of it.
Please for the love of god let the time permit. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Or he could close her eyes and cradle carry her away Blue!
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings

Post by gensmith117 »

I would actually prefer the dragging Gavin suggested, we've had a lot of cradle carries but I don't recall many draggings.

Some new variety would be nice to see be it what I suggested or what Gavin did.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

I agree, the body being dragged away is for me too!!! by the feet, arms limply falling behind not by her side!!!
I would also love darcy to wear black stockings/ hold ups in her cop/business suit!!! Please!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

I'll add the request for a body dragging.

Can still have a cradle carry at some point, but would like to see the dead body dragged by hands/arms with legs dragging. Preferably with stocking feet dragging across ground.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Fordo007 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:07 am I'll add the request for a body dragging.

Can still have a cradle carry at some point, but would like to see the dead body dragged by hands/arms with legs dragging. Preferably with stocking feet dragging across ground.
There will be a dragging with stocking feet dragged across the floor. I added that to the script.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: ↑Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:52 am
Fordo007 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:07 am I'll add the request for a body dragging.

There will be a dragging with stocking feet dragged across the floor. I added that to the script.

Blue
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: ↑Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:52 am There will be a dragging with stocking feet dragged across the floor. I added that to the script.

Blue

Hey Blue ! Did you took my suggestion into account ? About the weak&childish villain becoming the new killer of D'arcy ?

I really want to see a new type of villain in the bluestone studio, it would be very good to put some change...

=> viewtopic.php?p=127875#p127875
Hi,

If you want some suggestions for the stabbing one, I have one in my mind for a long time... For the stabbing video with D'arcy, I would like to see her in mini skirts, I don't care of the clothes she would wear, just want to see clearly her legs, not covered with latex and perhaps seeing a little of her bra with her breasts in it. And...

What I want to really see in the SYCC is a new concept of male villain, it is a male villain acting as a childish person or a weak coward person instead of putting always a strong&intelligent&powerfull villains in the bluestone production ! What I want to see is D'arcy dominating a weak male who is the criminal in the first part of the movie with the male villain crying and begging D'arcy to spare his life, D'arcy is controlling the situation completely with her gun pointing at him firmly, but then suddenly D'arcy is taken by surprise by the childish&coward male villain and the male villain takes the upperhand... She is then sadistically slashed viciously by the villain with his knife who is enjoying a lot torturing her. Now it is the turn for D'arcy to be dominated by the weak&coward villain. D'arcy badly wounded&bleeding from his chests is now begging the male villain to spare her life but the villain who is enjoying a lot finish her with a stab in the heart !

You could put a policewoman VS villain scenario in this one. But the most important in all those suggestions is that I want to see a weak&coward or perhaps a childish male villain winning at the end instead of putting always the opposite things (strong&powerfull villains) in the bluestone movies.

A new concept of male villain and storyline : Weak&Childish villain VS Strong woman => Great Contrast and a exciting movie !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Problem with the childish villain is to get a good enough actor to pull it off. That is no easy feat. The actor who plays Xander and Master Mace could probably pull it off, but he's yet to do a SYCC shoot and is definitely not scheduled for the D'arcy shoot.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gensmith117

Post by gensmith117 »

Blue

Is that for the stabbing death?

Was mine or any other comments on things to do with the stabbing death of interest or possible?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gensmith117 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:52 am

Blue

Is that for the stabbing death?

Was mine or any other comments on things to do with the stabbing death of interest or possible?
Yes, it's in the stabbing death scene that her body is dragged away. We didn't use the "stabbed with her own knife" suggestion, but she does put up a good fight before she is stabbed.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I have to hand it to you Blue; listening to various suggestions and story ideas, and getting us inmates involved in the creation process, has exponentially increased my anticipation of D'arcy's little deadly dramas. So much more fun than having them simply appearing from nowhere. Now, i genuinely can't wait to see them! And maybe next month we'll even get to do this all over again, if you'll be so good as to chuck another poor doomed actress to our sadistically merciless whims?

p.s.

Even if the actress you've prepared us for is unable to appear for the day's shoot, who really cares? Let's face it, these babes are all pretty hot! :D