Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by gavin monroe »

I quite agree, its a real pleasure and also nice to be heard. The catsuit with stocking feet and handling/dragging is one thing I´ve been aching to see a long time with one of the fav ladies and so this feels very exciting. :D
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I do plan to continue to ask for specific input for specific shoots.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:53 am Yes, it's in the stabbing death scene that her body is dragged away. We didn't use the "stabbed with her own knife" suggestion, but she does put up a good fight before she is stabbed.

Blue[/color][/size]
When you say you didn´t use the stabbed with her own knife... does that mean the script or did you film it already? Just asking to get sense of when one might hope to see something from this gem. :D
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:47 am
Bluestone wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:53 am Yes, it's in the stabbing death scene that her body is dragged away. We didn't use the "stabbed with her own knife" suggestion, but she does put up a good fight before she is stabbed.

Blue[/color][/size]
When you say you didn´t use the stabbed with her own knife... does that mean the script or did you film it already? Just asking to get sense of when one might hope to see something from this gem. :D
I mean that I finalized the overall script before your suggestion was made, and her having her own knife would have changed everything. Therefore, that idea will have to wait for another shoot. Scripts were finalized on the weekend as I indicated was the plan. This is how our system works:
1. Scripts have to be finalized before the shoot is set;
2. The scripts are circulated so that the actors can learn their lines and approve any controversial material;
3. Finalized scripts are also required for us to arrange props and costuming for the shoot;
4. The shoot date and actor commitments are then finalized.

Therefore, we cannot just change everything after the scripts have been finalized and add ad lib material, etc. That would be unprofessional. We do, however, run into problems on the day that result in last minute changes that cannot be avoided.
The D'arcy shoot is scheduled for the end of this month.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

I see and that makes sense. Cannot wait. :D
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I hope i'm not being premature by getting the ball rolling on next month's potential script ideas? As 'SYCC' have not yet touched upon the schoolgirl-in-peril subgenre (which happens to be a favourite of mine), perhaps i can spark that inspiration of yours with the following sad tale :

A burglar is busy stuffing items from an apartment into his hessian woven M&S bag (this isn't just some cheap burlap sack), when the sound of a key in the front door causes him to take cover. A bubbly student enters, full of potential and promise, animatedly chatting to a girlfriend on her mobile. She's carrying a brown A-4 envelope.
The thief watches from his hiding place, anxiously anticipating the perfect moment for an unobserved departure.
The girl rambles on excitedly about her hunky love interest, and how super cool it is that they have both been accepted in to the same university at exactly the same time; perhaps even sharing some of the same classes. How super cool would that be?
The thief sneaks out from his hiding place, and tip-toes towards the door.
Yeah! London's University of Law. The big hearted boyfriend wants only to protect the innocent, whilst to the contrary, this girl wants only to become the most successful prosecuting attorney in England.
The thief stops in his tracks, and listens.
My name will ignite fear in the hearts of criminals throughout the country!
The thief removes a black stocking from his M&S bag, and strangles the unsuspecting student to death.
The girl lays staring at the ceiling with an expression of utter disbelief and confusion. Her killer leaves the scene.

I would make a clothing suggestion, but what's the point? No doubt you'll either have her looking like a high class hooker, or something out of batman. :shake:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I have an idea for a upcoming SYCC F VS F storyline !!! I was thinking about the movie "Raze" (watched it long time ago), what about making a fight to the death scenario, Yvonne VS Krystal ?

Yvonne and Krystal both young and beautiful women were kidnapped by powerful criminal organization with many corrupt politicians controling it, the organization are making business in a hidden underground arena where kidnapped beautiful women are forced to fight each other to the death for the entertainment of the wealthy peoples of the society. The next fight will be Yvonne VS Krystal, the fight will be broadcasted from the arena to the homes of wealthy peoples who subscribed to watch the tournament. Yvonne and Krystal have no choice but to fight and try to kill the other because their families are also kidnapped and will be executed if they will not fight for real ! :excited:

The title will be SYCC : Yvonne VS Krystal. And we could set a vote here on femmefatalities.com to choose who will be killed and who will win the fight ! Yvonne or Krystal ?

What do you think about my idea blue ? And others members here too ?
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Post by gensmith117 »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:22 am
gavin monroe wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:47 am

Blue[/color][/size]
I mean that I finalized the overall script before your suggestion was made, and her having her own knife would have changed everything. Therefore, that idea will have to wait for another shoot. Scripts were finalized on the weekend as I indicated was the plan. This is how our system works:
1. Scripts have to be finalized before the shoot is set;
2. The scripts are circulated so that the actors can learn their lines and approve any controversial material;
3. Finalized scripts are also required for us to arrange props and costuming for the shoot;
4. The shoot date and actor commitments are then finalized.

Therefore, we cannot just change everything after the scripts have been finalized and add ad lib material, etc. That would be unprofessional. We do, however, run into problems on the day that result in last minute changes that cannot be avoided.
The D'arcy shoot is scheduled for the end of this month.

Blue

Well nice to hear my knife idea may show up in a future vid! Would love to see that. :D
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Here's a little idea for the woman being stabbed with her own knife, as suggested by gensmith117.

A secret agent, dressed in one of those silly but sexy zip-up black catsuits, enters her apartment; a blatantly obvious knife holstered in a belt around her waist. She removes the knife, and places it on top of a dresser. Stripping off, she hops in the shower. Her mobile rings. Stepping out, she wraps a large white cotton towel around her midriff. Her superior : The successful mission she just completed has infuriated somebody or other, and their response has been to send out a super deadly assassin to eliminate her. She says she'll fly from London heathrow in an hour, under an alias. The assassin attacks, they fight, she goes for the knife on the dresser; it's gone! Turning to face the assassin, he plunges the blade deep between her breasts; and leaves the handle protruding. The assassin leaves before the agent collapses and dies.

Wet and topless would work wonders with this!
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

also in future krystal will not come back to sycc??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:23 am also in future krystal will not come back to sycc??

Krystal should be back. Not to worry.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Hi all,

For the upcoming F VS F SYCC, I will request again the "fight to the death" scenario with my suggestion posted above. Why ?

1- A fight to the death video between two beauties will be easy to make and morever it will be very funny if we could set a voting system to choose who will die and who will win the fight.

2- The little room where the majority of SYCC shoot is realised is enough to use it as the arena, has to only pull out the furnitures and the armchairs to make look like as an arena !

3- No need to put a complicated script, just a fight between the beauties, a great fight to the death !!! And no need to make a long duration video, if you already have watched F VS F MMA real fight, you will see that often it not last more than 6 min to see the result !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

So again I will request a "fight to the death" scenario for the 1st F VS F of SYCC, you should really think about it blue => Very easy to make& always very enjoyable to watch two beauties fighting to death !!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A 6 minute fight would take a lot of time to film. We don't just point a camera and let these non-wrestler models fight each other. Everything has to be super coordinated and choreographed with multiple short takes to get every blow just right. Then, we have to shoot from at least two different angles to get the reactions of both models. I'm not saying that we won't have two women fight in a SYCC episode, but it's unlikely that we will have a 6 minute long fight to the finish, which would take much longer to film that a layperson would think. Think, 1 hour to film each minute of final film time, then add a few extra hours because of the extra time it takes to film a fight sequence. In the best of cases, 6 minutes takes 6 hours to film. In the worst case, we would need more than a day to film it right.

We will consider a shorter fight sequence in a SYCC episode though.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism

Bluestone wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:50 am A 6 minute fight would take a lot of time to film. We don't just point a camera and let these non-wrestler models fight each other. Everything has to be super coordinated and choreographed with multiple short takes to get every blow just right. Then, we have to shoot from at least two different angles to get the reactions of both models. I'm not saying that we won't have two women fight in a SYCC episode, but it's unlikely that we will have a 6 minute long fight to the finish, which would take much longer to film that a layperson would think. Think, 1 hour to film each minute of final film time, then add a few extra hours because of the extra time it takes to film a fight sequence. In the best of cases, 6 minutes takes 6 hours to film. In the worst case, we would need more than a day to film it right.

We will consider a shorter fight sequence in a SYCC episode though.

Blue
Hi blue,

Yes I agree completely with you, no need to make a long duration fight of 6 min, 2 min or 3 min of a F VS F fight is already great for us. I just said 6 min it is the reference time in a F VS F fight I supposed, in fact in the MMA one round lasts 5 min and the most part of it we see only failed lows blow, punchs, kicks and the most interesting actions of fight last only for 50 sec = < 1 min with the conclusion.

Anyway if you could make an amazing F VS F fight of 2 min or more it is really perfect !
consigni

Post by consigni »

I previously wrote a scene for gensmith117, a few posts ago; about a secret agent being stabbed with her own knife during a fight with a super deadly assassin. If this assassin were a woman, it would also give totallibertarianism the female versus female fight scene he has some fiendish fetishistic fascination for.

2 birds, and all that!

p.s.

And i'd see a wet woman wrapped in a white towel getting whacked!

We're all happy :D :approve: :approve:

(Homicidal, but happy!)