Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by Bluestone »

Strangulation on Internet sounds like a good idea. I will develop it into a script.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Krystal phones the police, wishing to give herself up; for protection. She's been secretly blackmailing one of her many wealthy ex-boyfriends for something he once confessed whilst high on drugs. Today, he accidentally on purpose bumped into her and made an knowingly implicit remark. He's onto her ........
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue, here's a script for krystal stabbing death, krystal is dressing hot dress and talking to someone which she betrayed her boyfriend with him then her boyfriend come and they salute each other he asked her to make a drink then he chek her phone calls to find the name of the man that krystal betray him with then he toke the knife and go near to krystal and while she is busy he stab her in back she was shocked and get surprised about what happend to her then she moves her hand to the place where she was stabbed to discover what happend to her the she looks back with her head to see then she finds that he was her boyfriend she surprised then her boyfriend pulls out the knife and she with pain turns with her body and ask in pain and surprise why he stab her ??! then he stab her agine in her stomch she pains and he tell her that his suspections about her betryl was confirmed and he knows about her relations then he pulls out knife and agine give her another stab and turning the kife right and left and tell her that he loves her at this momment she was almost finished she can't resist then he pulls out knife and go far from her and let her to lay on her knee then to ground ad while she is in pain and breathing her last breathes her stab her in heart to finsh her life and say the last goodbay, what's your opinion about this i hope you make something like this.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:25 pm Hi Blue, here's a script for krystal stabbing death, krystal is dressing hot dress and talking to someone which she betrayed her boyfriend with him then her boyfriend come and they salute each other he asked her to make a drink then he chek her phone calls to find the name of the man that krystal betray him with then he toke the knife and go near to krystal and while she is busy he stab her in back she was shocked and get surprised about what happend to her then she moves her hand to the place where she was stabbed to discover what happend to her the she looks back with her head to see then she finds that he was her boyfriend she surprised then her boyfriend pulls out the knife and she with pain turns with her body and ask in pain and surprise why he stab her ??! then he stab her agine in her stomch she pains and he tell her that his suspections about her betryl was confirmed and he knows about her relations then he pulls out knife and agine give her another stab and turning the kife right and left and tell her that he loves her at this momment she was almost finished she can't resist then he pulls out knife and go far from her and let her to lay on her knee then to ground ad while she is in pain and breathing her last breathes her stab her in heart to finsh her life and say the last goodbay, what's your opinion about this i hope you make something like this.
I'm looking for elements, not scripts. I don't do custom scripts anymore.

So, the elements here are an unexpected stab in the back, then a couple of stabs in the belly, including twisting the knife, then a final stab to the heart.

I will be doing a stabbing with Krystal. I will keep these impact locations in mind when I write that script.

Does anyone else have any element suggestions for the next SYCC shoot with Krystal?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Hi Blue, has Krystal been confirmed now? Would love to see a chloroform scene or two! Obviously a cradle carry or two! Some limp body handling would be great as well. My idea was an Overconfident Agent scenario where, against orders she tries to chloroform a rival male agent but in a fierce fight he turns the tables and chloroforms her with her own cloth, taunting her as she goes under about being knocked out with her own chloroform! Are you shooting a new Wondra while she's in? Thanks for including your members in the process!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

My only other - subjective - suggestion for Krystal would be for post-mortem facial expressions; she’s had a tendency to die rather peacefully for my taste.

3 very different personalities would also be interesting. One composed with a line or two of extra dialogue than you might feel comfortable about giving her.

I’d really love to see Krystal bra-less in one episode. (If she won’t, she won’t; it’s understandable.)

p.s.

Sorry! I got a little carried away.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

great, but if it possible in the back stab and other stabs i hope there's no hands on her face or mouth so that we could see her all face exressions and pain , and if she weares a tight dress like that in "Computer Baiting" or shirt and skirt like " the last stand" it will be really great
Last edited by gladiator on Mon May 17, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

How about manual strangulation in first person view? Is it doable?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Heroine gets her head shoved into the microwave and it explodes, a la 'Germlins'. Is this feasible, Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Now, there are some good element suggestions!

Krystal is confirmed. We can try a first person strangle at least for part of the strangle sequence, and I have noted the other suggestions. The head in microwave is different, but although we would see her sexy bod, we would not get a good look at her head actually exploding on screen, and even if we did, I personally wouldn't find that sexy. No beautiful post-mortem face view, etc. So, we won't be doing that one. The other suggestions are do-able.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Another suggestion, Blue :
Krystal in tank top and micro-skirt or hotpants (similar to above) but with otk boots? These get removed & kept by the killer after her demise?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Over the moon that Krystal is confirmed Blue, a cradle carry from living room to bedroom would be great if possible!
GregD

Post by GregD »

Love to see a female on female strangulation scene. Maybe with with the wife Yvonne garroting the mistress Heather. :yes:
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Any chance of some post mortem body handling/searching/dragging and stocking feet stuff?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We'll try to include as much of the foregoing as possible, but no second girl on this shoot.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com