Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by Redgunner »

Hi Blue if you could work a chloroform and cradle carry into the script would be appreciated. Something along the lines of Final Audition would be great! What if a female spy tries to chloroform a male rival but during a fierce fight he prises the chloroform cloth away and turns it on her! Is there an actress booked for the May shoot?
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Hi Blue, I think I mentioned it before or something similar, but just in case !!!!
A stocking clad lady working late in the office. But she’s not alone!!! Choke hold that after a struggle eventually breaks her neck would be good!!!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

OK Blue some one-liner ideas :

Tied to a chair and strangled, topless if possible. Slow and sweaty

Tied to a table and strangled, topless if possible. Slow and sweaty

Half strangled to death. Then finished off with a single suppressed shot to the forehead.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Now, those are some ideas that I can actually use. One question for consigni, what does "Exposed ensuing expiration" mean? Do you mean she is rendered topless as she's being killed?

Elements such as the foregoing can easily be added to a film and help to inspire me to write a new and fresh script as opposed to the long, detailed script summaries that do nothing for me by way of inspiration because they try to constrain my creative thoughts into one fixed direction only. So, keep those element suggestions coming.

We will let you know when we have an actress selected for the next SYCC shoot, and that actress' limits will dictate whether or not we can do topless.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Exposed ensuing expiration; is my poor, poetic attempt at proclaiming, I prefer ladies stripped postmortem.

This has always turned me on; especially when those ladies have some authority written into their characterisations.

And they say romance is dead!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:38 pm Well, I'm looking for some ideas for our next SYCC shoot, but most of what I see on this thread are full storylines that are more suggested customs than suggested elements. Just to be clear, we will not be making free customs. If the post is more than 3-4 lines, it will probably not be incorporated into a SYCC script. I've said it before, but I guess I have to repeat myself. I am looking for elements that I can incorporate into a script. That means posts such as the following, which represent some of the ideas that I ran with for previous episodes, just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for...

1. What about a repeated tasering of Yvonne while topless?
2. What about a sexy spy who fails to assassinate her target and after a fight is stabbed to death?
3. Can we see a girl strangled in minidress and nylons?
4. Can you kill a model in the middle of a photoshoot?
5. Please have the victim lifted off the floor by the neck and strangled.

In short, I am not interested in script summaries. A one-liner as above; however, does stand a chance of being incorporated into one of our scripts.

I will be writing 3 SYCC scripts next week. I will check this thread before writing them for element ideas such as those above. Hopefully, you will see your elements incorporated into one of these scripts, assuming they meet the above criteria.

Looking forward to receiving your ideas and requests.

Blue

You don't want a script, just some simple elements ? No problem blue, I have just these in my mind :

The actress - model : Yvonne. The villain : an old man (played by the man who plays Xander and Master mace or by you - Blue).

I want a fight scene between the two as old psycho man VS Agent of MI6 Yvonne.

There will be actions as fighting, punch, kicks, low blows, biting, took by surprise, KO-losing consciousness, hands cuffed and the last action : Execution by strangulation. Body view, tongue out, eyes open. END

A little more detailed:
The old man penetrates the home of Yvonne agent of MI6. The old man is very weak, not skilled to fight but Yvonne is very strong and a super killer. In the beginning of the fight Yvonne is completely dominating the old man, the old man begs for his life but just one moment later, he takes Yvonne by surprise by biting like an animal her leg. Yvonne falls to the ground and the old man smach her head with a chair. Yvonne is KO, the old man handcuffs Yvonne, Yvonne wakes up, now it is Yvonne who is begging for her life to the weak old man. The old man finishes Yvonne by strangling her to death with his own hands. An aftermath scene of body view, with tongue out and eyes open END.

I want to put a new original fetish element in it (if you agree) : THE BITING , of course it will be completely simulated or greatly done by graphic special effect. But I just want to watch a weak man winning the fight against a strong&beautiful woman by biting her leg. A very dirty, barbaric attack from an old man against a beautiful woman to win the fight. The biting will be the turning point of the fight with the defeat and the dying of Yvonne ! What do you think, blue ?
Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Mon May 10, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winner134
What is your main fetish?: -Like male vs female superheroine fights
-Like a brutal fight but with winning ending for superheroine
-Favourite heorines include supernova prime, teen bat, ultrawoman, and claire dark widow
Why do you want to join this forum?: -participate in the the discussion
Referral: google

Post by winner134 »

Blue here is a new idea for you that you never filmed before. Blue do a throat slitting please. Throat slitting followed by a slow death from lack of blood and oxygen to the brain.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

winner134 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:58 pm Blue here is a new idea for you that you never filmed before. Blue do a throat slitting please. Throat slitting followed by a slow death from lack of blood and oxygen to the brain.
I have actually done a throat slitting (see second clone girl in poster below), but that is a good suggestion. Let me see what I can do.

Totallibertarianism if that is your idea of providing simple elements, not full storylines, it is WAY off the mark. Here is what you should have written:

"Have the killer bite the actress in the leg during a fight."

That is what I mean by simple elements... biting... a fight... not a set-up with characterization and fight choreography. This isn't a hard request. Please do not suggest full storylines. They will never be filmed, and may simply be ignored. I don't think I can be any plainer than that.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
winner134
What is your main fetish?: -Like male vs female superheroine fights
-Like a brutal fight but with winning ending for superheroine
-Favourite heorines include supernova prime, teen bat, ultrawoman, and claire dark widow
Why do you want to join this forum?: -participate in the the discussion
Referral: google

Post by winner134 »

Bluestone wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:25 pm
winner134 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:58 pm Blue here is a new idea for you that you never filmed before. Blue do a throat slitting please. Throat slitting followed by a slow death from lack of blood and oxygen to the brain.
I have actually done a throat slitting (see second clone girl in poster below), but that is a good suggestion. Let me see what I can do.

Totallibertarianism if that is your idea of providing simple elements, not full storylines, it is WAY off the mark. Here is what you should have written:

"Have the killer bite the actress in the leg during a fight."

That is what I mean by simple elements... biting... a fight... not a set-up with characterization and fight choreography. This isn't a hard request. Please do not suggest full storylines. They will never be filmed, and may simply be ignored. I don't think I can be any plainer than that.

Blue
I would prefer the throat slitting to be a lot more bloody than the one you filmed. You just have the knife trace. I would like to see a thick blood trail or patches all the way down to her stomach, and small blood pool on the ground next to her neck.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue , i hope to make an episode in SYCC for yvonne with many stabs in belly and chest while she is standing and with focusing to her face expression and her pain with each stab and then slowly death , i think it will be great and i hope you make something like that fo her soon.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We are trying to get Krystal Red back for our next SYCC shoot.

I'll let you know once she confirms a date.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

WOW oh WOW! Hope she's available blue!!!🤞
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Think the limp body handling has proved extremely popular Blue, would love to see more, maybe a search for a memory card after a chloroforming?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Also, consider my idea from earlier if you can, Blue :

- Perp slowly strangles and kills helpless heroine to order with his boss watching the scene via remote camera.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

With Krystal Red two suggestions :

would love to see the killer broadcasting her execution by strangulation on internet.

Or why not making the first F VS F of the SYCC, a fight to the death scenario ?