Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by gavin monroe »

I would just love to re-iterate my suggestion/anxious plea for an episode where natasha in that catsuit is garroted/strangled and gets debooted with stocking feet under. Or removes boots beforehand to move silently and is killed in her stocking feet with the suit. :D Also maybe with some handling like rolled over or dragged and so on. Aside from Melody doing such a scene, that is pretty much the ultimate dream for me.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:30 pm I would just love to re-iterate my suggestion/anxious plea for an episode where natasha in that catsuit is garroted/strangled and gets debooted with stocking feet under. Or removes boots beforehand to move silently and is killed in her stocking feet with the suit. :D Also maybe with some handling like rolled over or dragged and so on. Aside from Melody doing such a scene, that is pretty much the ultimate dream for me.
These are good ideas. We'll see when we can get Natasha back for a third SYCC shoot.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

That sounds awesome. :D :D :D
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Re: "SYCC - Assignment Interrupted" is Coming Soon!

Post by Marakh »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:52 pm
As for another White Angel starring Yvonne, that is certainly possible. Anyone else interested in another Yvonne White Angel?
Blue
Absolutely. Yvonne is one of the best, can never have too much of her. (I think your profile's avatar even proves this!) :lol2:

As for the suggestions for the scene, I think there's already been some good ones in here from previous posters, that I can agree with. :approve:
dagphil6 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:10 pm
redking wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm
dagphil6 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:28 pm Hi,

I would like to see Yvonne (here or in white angel) Topless being impaled from behind with a sword coming out of her right breast.
She sticks out her chest at this time. With his gaze that gazes at the sword, his eyes wide open and his mouth too. Then she coughs and blood comes out of her mouth. The villain pulls the sword out, she slumps into her knees, he tells her he's going to shoot her pretty left breast and she says oh no not my breasts, and he shoots her two shots in her left breast, these two shots make her fall on her back. She dies.

Thanks
I love your story, from start to finish, but I'll just modify the end, when it falls on its back after the two shots in her left breast... :cool: :razz:

The villain will approach her again, taking the sword or big dagger/bayonet to finish it, he will slide the blade along her generous body, will stroke it at the level of the belly going up to her chest, to slide the blade, steel of it between her breasts which are waiting for the final act, :razz: :twisted: she would fix him with her eyes full of suspicion, while begging him not to do it, and there, he would slowly drive the blade between her breasts to finish her off in her last orgasm... :lol: :love:

that's a good ending for me !... :pc: :mrgreen:
Oh yeah! I agree and really like this finnish! Just hope it will be realise
These ideas sound pretty cool in my book! :approve:
whereare2078

Post by whereare2078 »

Hi guys,

Im new here..so just a suggestion. Do u guys remember the elevated strangle from Athena 3? Would love to see that again on Yvonne or Krystal on white angle or SYCC series. ooh and the kiss strangle on Yvonne from darkwing 20 peril ver but this time around she dies. Thnks
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

whereare2078 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:51 pm Hi guys,

Im new here..so just a suggestion. Do u guys remember the elevated strangle from Athena 3? Would love to see that again on Yvonne or Krystal on white angle or SYCC series. ooh and the kiss strangle on Yvonne from darkwing 20 peril ver but this time around she dies. Thnks
Thanks for the suggestions!

Keep them coming!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

The best strangle I think I have ever seen Bluestone & Director B put together is the table strangle of Nadia Knight in Athena 1. Nothing else has ever come close to beating it, IMO, and I would love to see a strangle like that agsain the future.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Suggestion 1 : Hire Mira Green. Unfortunately, she's Russian; this fact might prove problematic on 'Cold Cases'.

Suggestion 2 : Use Mira Green clips as training videos for the English actresses.

This girl is in a league of her own. Her facial death scene performance in the latest 'Crime House' movie "Penalty' is phenomenal. The nudity is incidental. Mira's acting techniques could easily be replicated by clothed or semi-clad actresses.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

consigni wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:08 am Suggestion 1 : Hire Mira Green. Unfortunately, she's Russian; this fact might prove problematic on 'Cold Cases'.
Why it would be problematic ?

I have already an idea of a story : Mira Green is a female russian opponent leader who fled to UK, now that she immigrated to the UK and enjoy freedom and liberty, one day she becomes the friend of Saudi Arabia's ambassador in the UK. The Saudi ambassador exposes his wish to give many money to the russian opposition. In the embassy of Saudi Arabia the strange way of living of their peoples there and the face of King Ben Salman makes Mira Green laugh at them but for the Saudi ambassador it is unforgivable and intolerable the behaviour of Mira Green, she should be harshly put to death according to their archaic laws ! But in the UK it would be quite difficult to apply their laws, so the Saudi ambassador orders to kidnap Mira Green the leader of the russian opposition and makes a phone call to the british PM...

The saudis ask to UK PM to let them execute Mira Green otherwise they will cut some of the UK's oils and gases incomes and in the meantime the UK could make a false accusation of Mira Green murder to russian governement and the FSB by showing her body in the aftermath. Mira Green is held captive in the saudi embassy and she is confident that in the UK, there is a real freedom of speech and she will be free. But unfortunately for her the UK PM knowing that she would be better dead than alive for his geopolitical interests and for his money makes an agreement with the saudis. "Yeah Mahmud ! I let you kill her but I want my gift of 10 000 000 $ ! OK Mahmud ?!". The poor Mira Green is finally executed according to their archaic laws : crucifixion to death !!! Then her dead body is washed and pitted with bullets to make look like an assassination, her dead naked body is showed on BBC LIVE :" A great world tragedy with the condemnations begins...
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Boris is more corrupt than even i realised! :eek:
Sams

Post by Sams »

SYCC Suggestion-

This is simple idea, but it would fit in with the SYCC movies.

The Office Tease.
All of the actresses used in the SYCC movies could be in this type of movie.
The actress leans over her desk showing lots of leg and cleavage.
She Really enjoys showing off her hot young body.
She doesn't realize or cares that it is driving the men in the office crazy with lust.
When she comes home from work in one of sexy outfits her killer is waiting for her to strangle her to death.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Here's my suggestion, and it fits in perfectly with the SYCC scenarios and would be comparatively easy and simple to do.

A B-List English Actress/Model (probably been on Big Idiot and something like TOWIE) has an killer/stalker after her, who despite numerous court orders and sections under the Mental Health Act, has escaped and is out to get her.
She comes home late after a busy day working, not realising that he is waiting for her in her bedroom. He surprises her, she is terrified and in the end realises that she is going to have to go along with what he wants. He orders her to strip, just so that he can see what she is wearing under her usual every-day clothes - it is some very interesting and ultra-expensive lingerie (if Yvonne is the victim, then maybe he can force her to go topless as well?)
Then, when he is satisfied, and she is quivering before him, shaking with fright, he takes out a pistol, very calmly and deliberately screws a silencer in to it, and then shoots her dead right through the forehead with one shot. She stares at him in a "I can't believe you just shot me!" sort of look for a long time, before finally crumpling to the floor.
The deranged killer-stalker then gently lifts her up, cradle carries her to the bed and lies her down upon it, arranging her all peaceful-like as though she is sleeping on top of it.
Then, with a last kiss upon her still warm rosy red lips, he then departs for a new life and another Z-list celebrity to stalk. The mini-movie finishes with some panning shots up and down her half-naked body.
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

There are some really interesting ideas popping up on this thread and seems a shame that none of the more elaborate fantasies will ever be filmed. (I love the Big Idiot idea and what’s to say there aren’t more than one victim in the house the killer has his eye on? Gives new meaning to the ‘elimination’ episode. A feature length option with the killer in the house would be cool too.)

I know SOME easier to film suggestions that satisfy at least 25-30% of members will be taken into consideration of course, but.....

Lucky to really have any input at all into what happens in this series. There’s clearly a very limited theme, wardrobe, filming location base and idea of where the individual stories are going to go.
I think we’re fortunate if just one of the movies pushes the right buttons for us alone every now and again, let alone ask for an intricate storyline with a varied wardrobe and other expensive moving parts.

Grateful these movies and the studio exists, but seems a little cruel to have a ‘fan suggestion’ thread with so much information and time given by some, knowing they will never see the light of day.
Possibly a ‘What would your ideal fantasy using our actresses be’ thread, rather than using the SYCC acronym giving the impression that later down the line we’ll see the more obscure and interesting appear on a Friday.

I’ve purchased with my hard earned cash at least 80% of the movies in this series alone, so I am invested and very much interested in what’s to come next.
consigni

Post by consigni »

I am in agreement with the above. Although, killing off 'Big Idiots (WTF?)', i would really rather replace with intelligent business women. It's much more arousing to see a serious woman snuffed out in the midst of some important shit, than a total waste of space moron. And i've always loved a killer in a house style giallo.

You make mention of a more varied wardrobe :approve: Stilettos and stockings every so often, fine; but every episode?

Also! The episodic killer suggestion; someone with a actual motive to kill various women over several episodes (the UK strangler doesn't count, before anyone mentions him). Even if Blue were to use the same actual locations (bedroom, bathroom, sitting room etc.); we loyal customers understand and happily humour.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it is correct to assume that many of the suggestions above will never see the light of day for various reasons. I'm sure everyone knows by now the limitations of this series. We do not do full nude, for example, and many of our actresses do not do topless. We are varying our wardrobe somewhat, but we are limited with respect to location. Convoluted or detailed storylines are not going to happen, because they would simply take too long to film in the time constraints that we have, i.e. 3 videos shot in one day to make them affordable. So, taking into account those guidelines, why don't we do the following:

1. I will tell you who we are shooting with next, and the modes of death that we wish to cover;
2. We would entertain suggestions as to elements that you would like to see, as opposed to full scenarios;
3. In this way, you will stand a much better chance of seeing these elements incorporated into our shoot.

So, here goes...
1. This weekend, I will be writing two scripts for D'arcy and a male killer;
2. The strangle scenario has already been written, so we do not need strangle suggestions for this shoot;
3. We need an idea of what you'd like to see in the way of a shooting of D'arcy;
4. In case we have time to film a third scenario, we need suggestions for a stabbing of D'arcy;
5. You can add how you'd like to see D'arcy dressed, but try to limit yourself to wardrobe that you've seen us use before.

Hopefully, in this way, we can receive suggestions that can be incorporated into an actual planned shoot.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com