Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: "SYCC - Assignment Interrupted" is Coming Soon!

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hey Blue, I'm wondering could you make a beheading scene in your scenarios with great special effects ?

I'm imagining a serial killer who strangles his victims to death and cuts off their heads then he collects the heads of his victims in his home as trophies for him, I would love to see the severed heads of Yvonne, Natasha, Lynda, Destiny, Kerie etc exposed in the lair of a psycho-killer after being murdered !!!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:10 pm Hey Blue, I'm wondering could you make a beheading scene in your scenarios with great special effects ?

I'm imagining a serial killer who strangles his victims to death and cuts off their heads then he collects the heads of his victims in his home as trophies for him, I would love to see the severed heads of Yvonne, Natasha, Lynda, Destiny, Kerie etc exposed in the lair of a psycho-killer after being murdered !!!

It is possible. Anyone else interested in such a scenario? Once again, sales ultimately determine what we produce.

As for another White Angel starring Yvonne, that is certainly possible. Anyone else interested in another Yvonne White Angel?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

100% be intrested in another white angel, especially one with Yvonne and her perfect facial expressions :D
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Bluestone wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:52 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:10 pm Hey Blue, I'm wondering could you make a beheading scene in your scenarios with great special effects ?

It is possible. Anyone else interested in such a scenario? Once again, sales ultimately determine what we produce.

As for another White Angel starring Yvonne, that is certainly possible. Anyone else interested in another Yvonne White Angel?

Blue
Making a beheading scenario in the bluestone studio it would be the first time you make it, and... if so I think it will be an epic and unique one !!! You have already did all the things from strangling, wrestle, beating, shooting, stabbing, to fantasy things and even orgasmic squirts (heroine and villainess), the only thing that you never did is the gore fetish like amputation, beheading etc...

I see that your production is now doing very well and very strong with special effects after watching the new supernova movie !!! I can say you are the number one in the superheroine fetish market !!!

I already saw many beheading scenes from others death fetish producers but there were all poorly made, but you if you could make a true realistic gore beheading with your great technique of special effect as I saw it in the new supernova movie, it would be AWESOME !!! :pc: :approve: You will be the first in the death fetish market who will make it very GREATLY ! :love: Think about it ! Many death fetish fans will appreciate it.

And also thanks to your great technique of special effect, you could make a plenty of variety of death scenes beyond the classic : strangling, stabbing, shooting, you could make a movie in a Hollywood look like style !!!
Totallibertarianism

Anyway this thread is not appopriate to ask and to debate about this question, we are here in the main thread of the upcoming release of the SYCC starring Yvonne, it's out off topic... Maybe you should ask this question to everyone in a new thread ? A new thread in the forum's topic to ask this question... perhaps in a poll questions ?

Maybe not too many people watching this thread ?
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi,

I would like to see Yvonne (here or in white angel) Topless being impaled from behind with a sword coming out of her right breast.
She sticks out her chest at this time. With his gaze that gazes at the sword, his eyes wide open and his mouth too. Then she coughs and blood comes out of her mouth. The villain pulls the sword out, she slumps into her knees, he tells her he's going to shoot her pretty left breast and she says oh no not my breasts, and he shoots her two shots in her left breast, these two shots make her fall on her back. She dies

Thank's
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

dagphil6 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:28 pm Hi,

I would like to see Yvonne (here or in white angel) Topless being impaled from behind with a sword coming out of her right breast.
She sticks out her chest at this time. With his gaze that gazes at the sword, his eyes wide open and his mouth too. Then she coughs and blood comes out of her mouth. The villain pulls the sword out, she slumps into her knees, he tells her he's going to shoot her pretty left breast and she says oh no not my breasts, and he shoots her two shots in her left breast, these two shots make her fall on her back. She dies

Thank's
I love your story, from start to finish, but I'll just modify the end, when it falls on its back after the two shots in her left breast... :cool: :razz:

The villain will approach her again, taking the sword or big dagger/bayonet to finish it, he will slide the blade along her generous body, will stroke it at the level of the belly going up to her chest, to slide the blade of steel between her breasts which are waiting for the final act, :razz: :twisted: she would fix him with her eyes full of suspicion, while begging him not to do it, and there, he would slowly drive the blade between her breasts to finish her off in her last orgasm... :lol: :love:

that's a good ending for me !... :pc: :mrgreen:
Last edited by redking on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

redking wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Thank's
I love your story, from start to finish, but I'll just modify the end, when it falls on its back after the two shots in her left breast... :cool: :razz:

The villain will approach her again, taking the sword or big dagger/bayonet to finish it, he will slide the blade along her generous body, will stroke it at the level of the belly going up to her chest, to slide the blade, steel of it between her breasts which are waiting for the final act, :razz: :twisted: she would fix him with her eyes full of suspicion, while begging him not to do it, and there, he would slowly drive the blade between her breasts to finish her off in her last orgasm... :lol: :love:

Oh yeah! I agree and really like this finnish! Just hope it will be realise
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Wow, some pretty hot suggestions. I'm open to any new things really, even the possible beheading element, as long as the more erotic elements (orgasm) is somehow incorporate in. And Yvonne seems to be the model most comfortable with doing the erotic stuff.
a1n2g3e4l5
What is your main fetish?: estrangulamiento y apuñalamiento
Why do you want to join this forum?: Me resulta muy interesantes los vídeos y la buena calidad que tienen
Referral: He visto algunos vídeos y me gustaron mucho

Post by a1n2g3e4l5 »

fallen estoy totalmente de acuerdo con vos Yvonne es la persona indicada pero aparte de ser ejecutada con una espada por la espalda para rematarla clavarle la espada en la garganta
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

dagphil6 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:10 pm
redking wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Thank's

The villain will approach her again, taking the sword or big dagger/bayonet to finish it, he will slide the blade along her generous body, will stroke it at the level of the belly going up to her chest, to slide the blade, steel of it between her breasts which are waiting for the final act, :razz: :twisted: she would fix him with her eyes full of suspicion, while begging him not to do it, and there, he would slowly drive the blade between her breasts to finish her off in her last orgasm... :lol: :love:

Oh yeah! I agree and reallike this finly nish! Just hope it will be realise
I hope it will be realise too... :razz: :cool: :love: :pc: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by Bluestone »

I have moved these comments from the "SYCC 13: Assignment Interrupted" thread, because they were WAY OFF TOPIC there!

Some, regarding beheadings specifically, were moved to a Decap thread and poll that I started on the main forum to expose it to everyone!

Below, is my reply to the initial beheading suggestion that was removed from the "Assignment Interrupted" thread...

"Yes, if we make it, it would be great. I have done beheadings in my regular crime series, but not with my upscale productions... but again, it depends on how many others want to see something like what you are suggesting. The silence is deafening. We have one person requesting this element. We'd have to have a lot more before we would spend the time and effort to make such a productions.

"Thing is that there are large groups of fans for strangles, shootings and stabbings, and it's not 'seen one, seen them all'. I personally have numerous favourite scenes from all of these top three fetishes... and videos in these three groups sell well. We'd be going out on a limb doing fetishes that are marginal and do not sell well... even though we could do an awesome job with other types of demises."

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Blue, any chance Krystal coming to SYCC series?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Would still love a chloroform knockout and cradle carry written into some of the shoots! Is there a chloroform scene in any of Yvonne's episodes? Goes without saying would love to see Krystal in the SYCC series especially with some chloroform and cradle carry scenes!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:18 pm Blue, any chance Krystal coming to SYCC series?

Krystal is not up for the SYCC series. She's committed to her new Wondra role though.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com