Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Fan Suggestions for SYCC series

Post by Bluestone »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:08 am
consigni wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:56 am Suppose you won't give us any hints on the role Louise will be playing? Or do we get to decide?
There's an idea! Voting on victim's vocation.
Regardless, I'm already excited :yes:

The script has been written with a body cam used to film the killing of Louise, a sexy receptionist who is chosen randomly by our killer and who tries to talk and seduce her way out of the killer's sights. It will be a shooting.

Blue
Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, we were unable to shoot this video. Maybe we can add it to the next shoot, if the actress is suitable for the script.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Not to worry, Blue; you'll get around to it eventually.
This may well be providence's way of telling you to stick with my original old school (mobile?) camera proposal.
Everyone loves a good - or any! - excuse to drag around and pose a sexy dead babe. :D :approve:
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

The shot of Susan Travers in 'Frenzy', inspires images of Cameron.
A clip culminating in Cameron's corpse posed comparably, might prove positively eye-popping.
Totally different set of circumstances surrounding the strangulation, though.
Perhaps donning a fleecy white cotton bath towel, in lieu of the counterpane featured in the movie?
And not portraying a prostitute, model or wannabe actress.
A serious woman with something to say in smooth sexy Scots, and a psycho with a sound stimulus to silence her.
Murder Inc. part 2 ? (I'm confident part 1 will sell well; once you get around to filming it, Blue!)

p.s.

I've just seen the garotte used against Louise in the upcoming Counter-Strike.
That's the one for Cameron! (If she decides on a return visit to SYCC.)

p.p.s.

Instructions for the hitman in Murder Inc. could include arranging the body to replicate a famous movie death scene.
Or this could be a springboard idea for an new serial killer on the British Isles.
consigni

Post by consigni »

A woman dressed in a dark suit enters her apartment carrying a briefcase. Her hair is neatly twisted into position with a jaw clip, and she's sporting a sexy pair of spectacles. Setting down the case, she removes a mobile from her inside pocket, and tells someone that she bumped into the target earlier and stole his wallet without a problem.
But the asking price is now £250,000; another interested party made a bid. She'll give them one hour to agree.
An intruder abruptly strangles her; leaving the body staring lifelessly as he goes off to search through the briefcase.
He doesn't notice that she isn't genuinely dead. It was just an act. Her horrified eyes reluctantly follow him.
No wallet! It must be on the girl? He opens her coat, exposing a push-up bra, and retrieves it from an inside pocket.
'We don't trust thieves.' A silenced shot sends a bullet through her bulging left breast.

She should probably say something before succumbing in shock, I think.
You know I love that shit, Blue!

p.s.

It would be nice to see a slick professional woman posing dead whilst wearing glasses, for a change.
Our victims have all had 20/20 vision :eek:
bazimboo
What is your main fetish?: To see superheroines sweating while being garroted/chocked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a fan of bluestone productions i have already purchased 44 videos till date.
Referral: By reading the comments in the trailer videos in youtube

Post by bazimboo »

Hai Just a suggestion anyone remember white angel 6 ? when danica was garroted until she sweats. would love to see that being done with krystal.

Would love to see that and if that happends. Im a guaranteed purchaser of that video :lol2: :lol2:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

bazimboo wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:59 pm Hai Just a suggestion anyone remember white angel 6 ? when danica was garroted until she sweats. would love to see that being done with krystal.

Would love to see that and if that happends. Im a guaranteed purchaser of that video :lol2: :lol2:
I make the request of Bazimboo too with an addition : the murderer broadcasting the execution of Kristal Red live on internet !
bazimboo
What is your main fetish?: To see superheroines sweating while being garroted/chocked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a fan of bluestone productions i have already purchased 44 videos till date.
Referral: By reading the comments in the trailer videos in youtube

Post by bazimboo »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:37 am
bazimboo wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:59 pm Hai Just a suggestion anyone remember white angel 6 ? when danica was garroted until she sweats. would love to see that being done with krystal.

I make the request of Bazimboo too with an addition : the murderer broadcasting the execution of Kristal Red live on internet !
Glad to someone supports my suggestion 😄😄😄
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Taking notes. We are shooting another White Angel today with Sienna Scarlett!

By the way, don't miss her debut in the just released "Supernova 30: Altered Ego"!

Blue
Supernova Altered Ego still 44 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 13 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi,

An idea for a film with Yvonne, she gets shot in the stomach and chest with a machine gun. She falls to her knees, 8 bullets pierced her body. Villain exposes her breasts as blood comes out of her mouth, he shoots her straight into the nipple and she falls on her back.

Thank you and have a great day
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

i look forward to seeing how the new white angle pans out :) it’s been too long lol
Bluestone wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:25 am Taking notes. We are shooting another White Angel today with Sienna Scarlett!

By the way, don't miss her debut in the just released "Supernova 30: Altered Ego"!

Blue

Supernova Altered Ego still 44 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 13 copy.jpg
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Solomon123 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:54 am i look forward to seeing how the new white angle pans out :) it’s been too long lol
Bluestone wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:25 am Taking notes. We are shooting another White Angel today with Sienna Scarlett!

Blue

Initial stills are looking quite hot! I will start a separate thread for this video today or tomorrow in my Producer's Forum.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

An olympic swimmer is being used as a guinea pig by her government to test a new superdrug.
Not only does it greatly enhance human strength and endurance, it's totally undetectable in modern lab tests.
She decides to win gold as proof of the drugs efficacy, before denouncing her nefarious government to the world.
Her coach silences her in the hotel bathroom, making it look like a burglary gone wrong.

p.s.

At least it's a topical excuse to kill off a babe in a bathing suit! :roll:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I am surprised that BLue hasn't killed off mor eheroine's in bathings uits or bikinis over the years. I can only recall onlny a couple of times that even Petra has died that way.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:12 am I am surprised that BLue hasn't killed off mor eheroine's in bathings uits or bikinis over the years. I can only recall onlny a couple of times that even Petra has died that way.
There's been more, even going back to Suzi's famous "A Babe, A Bikini & A Bullet", then there's Kerie and Lena in "Bikini Beach" and Kelli and Meredith in "Bikini Heaven". There were many more, including several Petra swimsuit deaths!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

It’s well-nigh time for a woman of British persuasion to be offed wearing one of M&S’s finest swimsuits.

Preferably succumbing perched in a perpendicular pose, with possibly a prospective boob peeping out.

( The boob being exposed pre-mortem is an optional extra, of course. )
( A post-mortem boob being exposed is a coup de maitre, evidemment! ) :roll: