"SYCC: Double Dealing" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Re: "SYCC: Double Dealing" is RELEASED!

Post by pmzimm808 »

This would be must see TV if we could have gotten the skirt lifted up as well as the tits out via the struggle.

I want this vid bad but I know I will be greatly disappointed if there is no attention to upskirt angles and long struggling long shots.
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

I just recently saw this very nice proposal, very tempting and very hot too, especially for our Yvonne bombshell, absolutely open to receiving its retribution, and this retribution is apparently perfect !... :love: :cool: :razz: :pc: :clap: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

pmzimm808 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:46 pm This would be must see TV if we could have gotten the skirt lifted up as well as the tits out via the struggle.

I want this vid bad but I know I will be greatly disappointed if there is no attention to upskirt angles and long struggling long shots.
If that's what you are looking for, be sure you don't miss White Angel 19!
pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Post by pmzimm808 »

Oh yes. I did of course buy White Angel 19. I have been praying for more with such treatment but while you rip tits out on every possible occasion and you place these very sexy ladies in the tiniest of skirts you then give no attention to their lower half which is looking so sexy. I wish you guys loved them in their panty as much as you clearly do them in their bra.

You can at the very least have them kicking and struggling so intensely that the skirts rise up naturally and give us some sexy panty teasing to go with their demise. Also how about the henchmen showing complete domination by actually pulling their skirts up while finishing them off and giving us panty fans some sexy satin to view while the heroine goes down struggling.

I do appreciate your SYCC series so I am looking to load up on those titles with the upskirt action in them.