"SYCC #15: Don't Make That Call" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #15: Don't Make That Call" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

This week is the Week of Scotland Yard Cold Cases", featuring not one, but two SYCC videos!

The first will feature voluptuous Yvonne in the Bluestone re-interpretation of the bed strangle scene from "Don't Answer the Phone"! Also, D'arcy plays the radio host who takes Yvonne's call, but we've updated the radio show to a video streaming show!

Don't miss this awesomely sexy production coming Friday!
Don't Make That Call Still 2.jpg
Don't Make That Call Still 1.jpg
Don't Make That Call Still 6.jpg

Don't miss "Don't Make That Call". It is AWESOME!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #15: Don't Make That Call" Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Voluptuous Yvonne stars in the Bluestone re-interpretation of the bed strangle scene from "Don't Answer the Phone"! Meanwhile, D'arcy plays the Internet psychiatrist who takes Yvonne's call, and is shocked as Yvonne is murdered during the call!

Don't miss this super sexy production coming Friday!
Don't Make That Call Still 5.jpg
Don't Make That Call Still 7.jpg

"Don't Make That Call" is AWESOME!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #15: Don't Make That Call" Coming Soon!

Yvonne is treated to a violent bedding in this awesome re-make of "Don't Answer That Phone", while D'arcy looks on in horror!
Don't Make That Call Still 8.jpg
Don't Make That Call Still 11.jpg
Don't Make That Call Still 10.jpg
Yvonne is sizzling HOT in this video!!! :excited: :love:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Looks amazing as ever :clap:

Would love one though with her is stockings :love:

Could of peeled one off during foreplay before using it to finish her off with :X
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Have to admit, I like what I’m seeing here. Topless, and in panties is my thing. If you ever do another take on this film, then please try to re-create the scene with “Joyce”, and her roommate. That’s a personal favorite of mine.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

RingoWarrior wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:45 pm Have to admit, I like what I’m seeing here. Topless, and in panties is my thing. If you ever do another take on this film, then please try to re-create the scene with “Joyce”, and her roommate. That’s a personal favorite of mine.
The one where he's strangling one girl on the couch when a second one smashes a lamp over his back?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The belt strangle doesn't quite kill her... so he tries a hand strangle while straddling her!
Don't Make That Call Still 13.jpg
Don't Make That Call Still 14.jpg
Don't miss this awesome video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:58 pm
RingoWarrior wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:45 pm Have to admit, I like what I’m seeing here. Topless, and in panties is my thing. If you ever do another take on this film, then please try to re-create the scene with “Joyce”, and her roommate. That’s a personal favorite of mine.
The one where he's strangling one girl on the couch when a second one smashes a lamp over his back?

Blue
That’s the one. Really like that brunette a lot in that scene. Especially when she gets lifted in one fell swoop. I’m sure none of your actresses would be willing to try that stunt, though(the quick lifting part).
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

RingoWarrior wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:11 pm
Bluestone wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Blue
That’s the one. Really like that brunette a lot in that scene. Especially when she gets lifted in one fell swoop. I’m sure none of your actresses would be willing to try that stunt, though(the quick lifting part).

We're doing our version of this scene in a couple of weeks. Watch the "News About Scotland Yard Cold Cases Series!" thread for more updates.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
RingoWarrior

Post by RingoWarrior »

Excellent... Thanks for the response.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The hand strangle is the finisher in this long, erotic babe strangle!
Don't Make That Call Still 15.jpg
Don't Make That Call Still 17.jpg
..and what a babe she is!!! :excited: :approve: :love:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #15: Don't Make That Call" has been released early!

"Don't Make That Call" is the Bluestone version of the bed strangle scene from "Don't Answer the Phone". Yvonne plays a hooker who calls in to a web show hosted by a young female psychiatrist known only as Dr. Abbey. She tells Dr. Abbey that she called in on a dare for her John to discuss his issue, but as they start to discuss it, the John uses the belt from Yvonne's silken robe to strangle her while she's on the video call! Dr. Abbey is shocked as the unexpected witness to the brutal murder that plays itself out live on the Internet! Yvonne is topless while she's strangled, and the man let's up temporarily, tossing her twitching body face down on the bed as in the scene from the movie, so that he can end the video call. Then, he turns her over, straddles her, and hand strangles her until she almostpasses out. He stops, slaps her face to revive her, then wraps the belt around her neck again and resumes garrotting her until she's dead! This is the remake of the year! Don't miss Yvonne's performance as the luscious victim in "Don't Make That Call"!
Don't Make That Call poster.jpg
Don't miss this latest Yvonne instant classic!

Purchase Links:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1323
and for Bitcoin Users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... that-call/

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
RingoWarrior

Re: "SYCC #15: Don't Make That Call" is RELEASED!

Post by RingoWarrior »

Props to this video. The simple outfit was even better in motion. I’m looking forward to the next adaptation.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #15: Don't Make That Call" is the Bluestone version of the bed strangle scene from "Don't Answer the Phone". Yvonne plays a hooker who calls in to a web show hosted by a young female psychiatrist known only as Dr. Abbey. She tells Dr. Abbey that she called in on a dare for her John to discuss his issue, but as they start to discuss it, the John uses the belt from Yvonne's silken robe to strangle her while she's on the video call! Dr. Abbey is shocked as she becomes the unexpected witness to the brutal murder that plays itself out live on the Internet! Yvonne is topless while she's strangled!

Don't miss Yvonne's performance as the luscious victim in "Don't Make That Call"!
Don't Make That Call Still 20.jpg
Don't Make That Call poster.jpg
Purchase Links:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1323
and for Bitcoin Users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... that-call/

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Rusk is my hero
What is your main fetish?: This would be strangulation with a ligature.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To hear what other people with similar interests say. To be made aware of new films. To be in touch with a community.
Referral: I think I was first aware through Necrobabes years ago; lately Bluestone's Silk videos reminded me of the site and offered some access.

Post by Rusk is my hero »

I bought Don’t Make That Call a couple of days ago. Wonderful; it gets better with every viewing. An excellent reprise of the movie. Everything was well done – the action, the lingerie, the sound, a beautiful girl.

And now, two requests / pleas / I’m not too proud to beg – wouldn’t Yvonne look delicious in a nurse’s outfit as she meets the killer in the first scene of Don’t Answer The Phone?

Secondly, since Scotland Yard made such a mess of investigating the necktie murders in Frenzy, isn’t it possible that among their Cold Cases they have victims of Bob Rusk that they haven’t linked to him? And wouldn’t Yvonne look lovely with a necktie knotted tight around her beautiful throat?

(I don’t think Hitchcock thought highly of the police.)