"SYCC #17: The Untold Story" (D'arcy) is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "SYCC #17: The Untold Story" (D'arcy) is Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Sweet D'arcy will return in the New Year in "The Untold Story"!

In "The Untold Story", D'arcy plays a journalist who has researched an expose on the crime cartels, but before she can file her story, a hitman gains access to her apartment, creeps up behind her, and viciously strangles her with a ligature.

Don't miss this sexy strangling of desirable D'arcy!
The Untold Story Still 17.jpg
The Untold Story poster.jpg
Coming on New Year's Day!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

In "The Untold Story", D'arcy plays a journalist who has researched an expose on the crime cartels, but before she can file her story, a hitman gains access to her apartment, creeps up behind her, and viciously strangles her with a ligature.

The Untold Story Still 18.jpg
Coming on New Year's Day... or maybe a day or so earlier!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Untold Story Still 19.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Untold Story Still 21.jpg

In fact, watch for it later today!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #17: The Untold Story" (D'arcy) is RELEAXSED!

Post by Bluestone »

I released D'arcy's "The Untold Story" early!

Check it out here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1327
or for Bitcoin users, here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... old-story/
Happy New Year!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Loved it. D'Arcy is incredible stunner, loved the stocking feet stuff and I really loved the way she played her dying with the tongue and how she held the stare and how her clothes came more and more hitched and undone. Stunning. Also loved the pulse check and my only real notes would be that I´d have loved a little more handling of her... like say rolling her over and again, searching, dragging a little... just anything that interacts with body. Maybe he´d have rolled her off him and then rolled her back... something like that.

But great, hope for much more of D'Arcy and in stocking feet. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Hated it.

I've bought two of these SYCC titles now, including this one. When I expressed an interest in seeing your Silk 'n Blood stories filmed with the production quality of your Superheroine series, I didn't just mean better lighting and camera work.

So far, the performances in the SYCC series have looked phoned in to the point that there's nothing for me to salvage in my own editor.  If my cock had fingers, they would've been tapping in line with the apathetic hand on my desk while watching Untold Story. By the time D'Arcy dropped to her knees, I was so bored that I skimmed through the rest of the video to see if it got any better. It didn't.

I agree with gavin, D'Arcy is quite the stunner, but beauty is only skin deep as far as I'm concerned.  I need much better acting and more convincing performances to feel like I got my money's worth. These videos look like dress rehearsals being passed off as the final products.

I know you and your crew can do a helluva lot better. I've still got my re-edit of White Angel 12 to prove it.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Yes, some loved it and some hated it, but we do continue to try to bring to you the best death fetish videos that we can starring the hottest actresses anywhere!

Check out "The Untold Story" starring D'arcy here:

The Untold Story Still 23.jpg
Happy New Year!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Nyghtfall wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:05 am Hated it.

I've bought two of these SYCC titles now, including this one. When I expressed an interest in seeing your Silk 'n Blood stories filmed with the production quality of your Superheroine series, I didn't just mean better lighting and camera work.

So far, the performances in the SYCC series have looked phoned in to the point that there's nothing for me to salvage in my own editor.  If my cock had fingers, they would've been tapping in line with the apathetic hand on my desk while watching Untold Story. By the time D'Arcy dropped to her knees, I was so bored that I skimmed through the rest of the video to see if it got any better. It didn't.

I agree with gavin, D'Arcy is quite the stunner, but beauty is only skin deep as far as I'm concerned.  I need much better acting and more convincing performances to feel like I got my money's worth. These videos look like dress rehearsals being passed off as the final products.

I know you and your crew can do a helluva lot better. I've still got my re-edit of White Angel 12 to prove it.
It's a shame you didn't like it but on the positive side, a lot of people did. Thanks for buying.
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Agree with Nyghtfall here.

Spent a tonne on your Superheroine movies with the ‘victims’ in civilian attire, and hoped for something of similar quality. When you originally posted that your company was going through a change and announced that there would be stranglings akin to the type mentioned above, and that there would be an actual theme of SY unsolved cases I couldn’t believe my luck!
Sadly, my three favourite purchases from the series thus far have been amateurish, going through the motions fare that have frankly left my jaw on the floor.
I understand that the boxes are being ticked for the investors here but a few scraps for the rest of us would be nice. Maybe an actual look of anguish from the victims instead of mild annoyance that they’re being offed, or maybe a little more noise likened to struggling for life instead of groans similar to if their boyfriends have gone limp inside them.
I remain a loyal customer Blue and will continue with my purchases in the hope of improvement with this series.

By the way, just out of curiosity, the whole panties over pantyhose in this movie - is this an actual thing now? Hope not.
Even Supernova had the decency to wear her underwear the right way round in civilian attire. Was hoping to see a panty flash under her pantyhose when the first stills were released. Bought it anyway just for nice looking model and the scenario.

Thanks for the release regardless of my thoughts.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

sjames8 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:05 pm Agree with Nyghtfall here.

Spent a tonne on your Superheroine movies with the ‘victims’ in civilian attire, and hoped for something of similar quality. When you originally posted that your company was going through a change and announced that there would be stranglings akin to the type mentioned above, and that there would be an actual theme of SY unsolved cases I couldn’t believe my luck!
Sadly, my three favourite purchases from the series thus far have been amateurish, going through the motions fare that have frankly left my jaw on the floor.
I understand that the boxes are being ticked for the investors here but a few scraps for the rest of us would be nice. Maybe an actual look of anguish from the victims instead of mild annoyance that they’re being offed, or maybe a little more noise likened to struggling for life instead of groans similar to if their boyfriends have gone limp inside them.
I remain a loyal customer Blue and will continue with my purchases in the hope of improvement with this series.

By the way, just out of curiosity, the whole panties over pantyhose in this movie - is this an actual thing now? Hope not.
Even Supernova had the decency to wear her underwear the right way round in civilian attire. Was hoping to see a panty flash under her pantyhose when the first stills were released. Bought it anyway just for nice looking model and the scenario.

Thanks for the release regardless of my thoughts.
Thanks for your comments sjames8 we will keep trying our best to bring you guys what you want but again I must reiterate it's hard to please everyone.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I just watched it, I would say that it is not the best strangling of SYCC but I loved it... Maybe some people find it that she is not playing well the expression of suffering, her moving on the floor is too much slow but it could be simply in a realistic way have an explanation :

1- She is already 80 % dead when she falls to the floor that's why she is moving very slowly.

2- When you are strangled very strongly sometimes you couldn't scream at all !

3- D'arcy is a newbie actress in the bluestone studio and in the death fetish production.

Surely not the best exciting, enjoyable strangling of the SYCC but it's still a very good one.

The best strangling of SYCC is still the one with Yvonne "SYCC #15: Don't Make That Call" those who are disappointed should check this one ! => viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17765
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

It's here! The mob kills D'arcy's unpublished story on organized crime by killing her! Our blonde beauty is cruelly strangled to death by a mob hitman!

Check out "The Untold Story" starring D'arcy here:
The Untold Story Still 22.jpg
Happy New Year!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "SYCC #17: The Untold Story" (D'arcy) is RELEASED!

Post by xj900uk »

Thanks, Blue (and D'Arcy!) A nce slow sexy strangling! Love her long legs and clearly your camera operator does too, plenty of them kicking and twitching and she eventually sloughs off her shoes.
BTW the hitman is not very efficient if it takes him that long to kill her... Perhaps he needs lessons or to go to night school to improve his technique?
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Re: "SYCC #17: The Untold Story" (D'arcy) is RELEASED!

Post by DaStrangler »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:02 am BTW the hitman is not very efficient if it takes him that long to kill her... Perhaps he needs lessons or to go to night school to improve his technique?
Probably, the hitman enjoys slow death? He likes to strangle them slowly. :twisted: