Kerie Re-Edits

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Kerie Re-Edits

Post by Totallibertarianism »

If you can make any upgraded/improved video of Kerie being strangled (if possible a F VS F one) as the one above with Petra, I will buy it directly !!!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "Spy Game - Director's Cut" (Petra) is up!

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:05 am If you can make any upgraded/improved video of Kerie being strangled (if possible a F VS F one) as the one above with Petra, I will buy it directly !!!
I can do that. Any particular one that you're thinking that you'd like to see upgraded?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:18 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:05 am If you can make any upgraded/improved video of Kerie being strangled (if possible a F VS F one) as the one above with Petra, I will buy it directly !!!
I can do that. Any particular one that you're thinking that you'd like to see upgraded?

Blue
I just enjoyed watching a few of Kerie's strangles along with Lena's, and they are so well edited that I can't really improve the ones that I watched, including "Trouble in Paradise" where a nude Kerie is strangled in the bath with her bikini, and then Lena is strangled on the bed. That one is awesome just as it is!
TroubleInParadise-PromoLogo-640x450.jpg
So, let me know if you find one that you think can be improved!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Bluestone wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:18 am

Blue
Hi,

Very interesting indeed ! My most wanted videos from Kerie that I want to watch them improved/upgraded are first :

"Headline Hunter" viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17722 - "Break-In" viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17562 - "Disbanded" viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16938 - "Femme Fatalities" viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16488

If you can really improve them and put them to sell in genrevideos store, it will be very generous and I will be very thankfull !

And I will buy them directly for sure !!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sure, I will take a look at these and see what can be done. I will report back on the spin-off portion of this thread under the title of "Kerie Re-Edits"!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Kerie Re-Edits

Post by Bluestone »

I took a look at "Headline Hunter", and although I could improve it marginally, I think I can do more with "Break-In" by speeding up the attack on Kerie to make it more brutal, both with the initial punches and with the strangle itself. I will work on it, and report back as to my progress. I have not yet looked at your other two choices.
Break-In-PromoLogo.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism

Big Thanks blue ! I will wait with patience this possible upcoming release of improved videos of Kerie !

And by the way... Now that the Silk 'N Blood's series have ended, it would be also great if you could post their improved/upgraded versions in a regular basis, off course if possible and in the capacity you can do. In this way we (customers) will have in addition to the new SYCC release, the Silk 'N Blood's improved 1.5/2.0 release every week !!! :pc: :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:38 pm Big Thanks blue ! I will wait with patience this possible upcoming release of improved videos of Kerie !

And by the way... Now that the Silk 'N Blood's series have ended, it would be also great if you could post their improved/upgraded versions in a regular basis, off course if possible and in the capacity you can do. In this way we (customers) will have in addition to the new SYCC release, the Silk 'N Blood's improved 1.5/2.0 release every week !!! :pc: :clap:
A Director's Cut release of "Break-In" will be scheduled for the week after next. The others involve 2 killings, one of which is a shooting. So, I don't think they are suitable for a re-edit.

There are actually 2 more "Silk 'N Blood" releases to go... one starring Kerie! After that, I may take it easy and just concentrate on writing the Scotland Yard Cold Cases series.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Watch for the release of "Break-In (Director's Cut)" on Friday!
Break-In-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
It will be a package containing both new and original version for the price of the original!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com