"SYCC #19 - Recovery" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #19 - Recovery" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Recovery" is our first Scotland Yard Cold Case episode featuring 2 babe deaths... Yvonne as well as D'arcy... and what a blockbuster shooting video it is!
The episode begins with D'arcy trying to sell illegal contraband to Yvonne. Yvonne is dressed in a short clubbing dress and D'arcy in a catsuit. As they talk, it becomes obvious to Yvonne that D'arcy has ripped off the mob, and she doesn't want any part of such a deal. Before she can send D'arcy away though, a hitman enters and immediately shoots D'arcy in the head, and she falls to the couch, her body twitching, then dying. Yvonne tells the hitman to just take the merchandise and leave. When she notices him checking out her body, she mistakes his interest for lust. Pulling down her dress to reveal her perfect set, she offers him her body as payment for him not killing her. She stands and strikes the sexiest of poses, waiting for him to take the bait. Unfortunately for Yvonne, this guy's all business. He shoots her in the belly, shocking her from her seductive mode. Now she knows his true intentions. He next pistol whips her and uses her naked breasts for target practice. Yvonne drops to the floor, writhing from her wounds, and the hitman just enjoys the show until she stills and dies not far from D'arcy's cooling corpse. We are next treated to pans of both of these beautiful babes' hot, bloodied bodies! Don't miss this awesome two girl shooting video!
Recovery poster.jpg
Don't miss this soon-to-be-classic SYCC video coming to you on Friday!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: "SYCC #19 - Recovery" is Coming Soon!

Post by gavin monroe »

Jesus D'Arcy in that catsuit... hope in future we see her wear it more times... and get debooted in stocking feet in it as well... would be amazing. :D

Also nice to see Yvonne lose her shoes. ;)
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

wow :clap: darcy in that catsuit looks fantastic. can’t wait to see some of the body pans :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here's more pics from our next SYCC episode, "Recovery", coming on Friday!

The illegal transaction begins between our two sexy babes!
Recovery Still 1.jpg
Recovery Still 2.jpg
Recovery Still 3.jpg
Don't miss this double shooting death video!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

This episode does look really cool. Two girls with contrasting personalities being bumped off together definitely gives a scene an extra sheen of sexiness. Actually, quite looking forward to friday now!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

More pics from our next SYCC episode, "Recovery", coming on Friday!

The transaction is suddenly and lethally interrupted!!!
Recovery Still 4.jpg
Recovery Still 5.jpg
Recovery Still 6.jpg
Coming on Friday to a Bluestone Internet Video Store close to you!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Love how he takes out D'Arcy instantly without mercy right between the eyes. Beauty not a factor just wants her dead.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

That's right! D'arcy is killed quickly, but he takes his time with the seductive Yvonne!
Recovery Still 9.jpg
She certainly captures his interest... offering him more than just the stolen merchandise!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Your 'Recovery' crime scene has inspired my imagination. What about this? 2 girls discussing a murder plot (could be anything). One is seated on a high back comfy chair dressed in a low-cut sexy dress, the other standing dressed in a shirt; preferably linen (I've a fetish for big breasted women in loose fittin' linen :excited: ). Blouse girl becomes suspicious, pulls out a silenced pistol, and pops the seated girl in the exposed curve of her bosom. Seated girl looks astonishingly at the little hole and says, 'She's killed me!'. Looking up at the girl with the gun, she takes a deep breath to scream; and dies with the suddenly silenced scream frozen on her face. Standing girl walks over and immediately pulls down the low-cut dress. A tiny microphone is secretly taped between her boobs. A door opens behind her and a man is standing with a gun. He shoots once as she turns. She stiffens up and drops to her knees. 'You've known the whole time?' she says, and falls back staring at the ceiling in disbelief. The man opens her shirt to confirm the bullet has entered flesh and not a bullet-proof vest. He removes the hidden microphone from the seated woman, and places his own gun in her hand. He leaves the scene.
I must say, it's really good fun making up this nonsense! I hope you don't mind?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

While D'arcy's body is still warm next to her, Yvonne uses her considerable charms to try to seduce her killer!
Recovery Still 10.jpg
Recovery Still 11 - duplicate.jpg
Recovery Still 7.jpg
Yvonne acts as cool as a cubumber, but shows herself to be one HOT tamali!

Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Recovery" is coming very soon!

While we wait, let's see how Yvonne's attempted seduction proceeds...
Recovery Still 13.jpg
Recovery Still 14.jpg
Ooops! She didn't expect this reaction when she revealed her rocking body to D'arcy's killer! Yvonne is rocked by a bullet to the belly!

Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

The anticipation is too much !
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow, Darcy’s reaction and eyes look amazing and well acted. It would be the cherry on top if she slid down the sofa and slumped on the floor, ala Lynda in ultrawoman!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Recovery" is coming TOMORROW!

Yvonne's been shot in the belly, and now realizes that, like D'arcy before her, she will not be spared by this cold blooded killer!
Recovery Still 15 copy.jpg
Recovery Still 17.jpg

Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #19 - Recovery" has been released early!

A killer has come to recover his employer's stolen property from two hot babes... who he systematically eliminates!
Recovery poster.jpg
Recovery Still 16.jpg
Recovery Still 21.jpg
This awesome 2 victim shooting video is now available!

Buy it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1335
or with Bitcoin here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -recovery/

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com