"Break-In (Director's Cut)" (Kerie) is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Break-In (Director's Cut)" (Kerie) is up!

Post by Bluestone »

Our third video in the "Director's Cut" series is "Break-In", starring Kerie!

Lena plays Kerie's killer in this requested re-edit of this classic video! This Director's Cut version increases the pace of Lena's attack on Kerie, commencing with punching, escalating to a nylon strangle, and culminating in a lethal hand strangle where Kerie is throttled until her neck breaks! Plus the resolution has been increased substantially... from 139 MB for the original to 470 MB for the Director's Cut version!

Not only do you get this newly re-edited Director's Cut version, but in the package is included the original video... all for the same price as the original video!

Don't miss this latest Bluestone Director's Cut release!
Break-In-DC-PromoLogo.jpg

Purchase Link:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1333
or for Bitcoin users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/directors ... ctors-cut/

Don't miss these awesome high resolution re-releases!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: "Break-In (Director's Cut)" (Kerie) is up!

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Big thanks blue ! Already bought it and watched it, always good to rewatch the best Silk 'N Blood's episodes remastered !

I will be very happy if you could make "Headline Hunter" in a upgraded version too ! :approve: